Follow simple instructions

Jump to newest

By *eedsumfun47 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Bedford

You send me a whatsapp message to tell me that you're home alone

I reply to you with,

'Leave the front door unlocked'

'Then go into the kitchen, bend over the wortop, pull your knickers down to your thighs but leave them on, spread your legs slightly, close your eyes and start to play with yourself' xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary1001xMan
5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *tockings TanyaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Bury

Yes sir, doing it now

By *he-ProfessorMan
5 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eedsumfun47 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Bedford

You'll hear the door close behind me, then footsteps as I walk in.

Feel my presence behind you, looking at you, holding your pussy open, playing and waiting.

You don't even turn round, just hoping it is me

Will it be a hand you feel first, slowly stroking your back or sliding between your thighs to carress your moistening, eager, swollen little pussy?

Or perhaps a kiss? My warm breath on your skin as I work my way along your legs, teasing you slowly before finally tasting your pussy until your moaning, breathless and begging for more.

By *ary1001xMan
5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *eedsumfun47 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Bedford

Scoop your breasts from your top so they press against the smooth, cold worktop, my tongue flicking each stroke making you wetter as your pussy swells open and your clit begins to ache.

Your knickers, still abandoned at your thighs as you raise your ass up higher, my tongue swirling over it.

Then my cock slips inside you. Hard, hot, smooth, pulsing, filling you up to bursting.

Long, slow, deep strokes moving inside you.

Each thrust filling you more, fucking you relentlessly. Taking every pleasure from your moist, hot, tight little pussy, again and again and again.

I can feel you cumming now, tightening around my cock, juices flowing down your thighs as I press ever deeper.

Turning you around, for the first time, you can hardly stand and I push you to your knees. My cock, slick with your juices presses against your pouting, sensual lips. You open your mouth to receive me and I slip inside as I cum.

Spurting thick, hot cum over your tongue, it drips from your lips, running down your body, splashing over your hard nipples.

Then as I leave you there, shaking and trying to recover, you'll be dripping wet and your wet knickers will be in my pocket..

By *ary1001xMan
5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *he-ProfessorMan
4 weeks ago

cheltenham

Post new Message to Thread