Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting Lucile part 3

Jump to newest

By *eka OP   TV/TS
19 weeks ago

Manchester

Lucile had me squeeze and fasten my 'clitty' as i was now to call what used to be my dick live on camera for her. Three days before meeting her for that second time. The thing was, once i had locked myself into the fiendishly debilitating chastity cage... I had no way of 'unlocking' myself. Being as Lucile, who lived allmost 100 miles away held the sole key. So infactuated by her beauty was i that i squashed myself into the uncomfortable thing with barely a question, or reckoning of the practicality and consequence of doing so. Her way of having allready having me send her dozens of new and old varyingly compromising, private pictures had me without much choice anyway.

The moment a clasped the teeny tiny device shut, the screen went dead. F**k ! I thought, my cheeks burned. I could just slightly touch to tickle my 'clitty end' as the cage was comprised of solid bars, clasping my nuts tightly at their smallest. And my 'cock' lilewise, my cock end cramped in, so as it rubbed against the material of whatever covered it. Which, as of those 36 hours later was nothing but silk or lace panties!

On realizing the factualities of what i had done i felt disgusted. Frustrated, humiliated and angry. Frightened too, not knowing if or when this beautiful woman would be back in touch. Eventually Lucile did get back in touch. I recieved a msg telling me, not asking me to be on cam for her that evening and to make sure my entire body, from my eyebrows down was shaved totally smooth.

After doing as she requested i video called her promptly. She was sat in a beautiful matching red bra and pantie set. Which looked expensive, classy. As did everything she wore. She seemed extremely pleased with her new 'slut'. And told me not to worry, she would be meeting me at Sandra's nightclub again the following night. Saying she wanted to be sure i was serious, and that i would for certain be there. Which i would've been anyway.

Lucile said that from now on my name was 'sissie'! And i was to refer to her as 'Mummy' at all times... Or the consequences would be severe. From that moment my old life had gone, and i knew it. That said i was so infactuated with her i hated myself, not her.

To be continued....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eka OP   TV/TS
19 weeks ago

Manchester

... Hope somebody reads and likes this.... x

By *orgotten22Woman
19 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *eka OP   TV/TS