Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

True massage story

Jump to newest

By *leu De Chanel gent OP   Man
18 weeks ago

near Edenbridge

So I have loads of real life stories. This is one of them This really happened

I was due to meet a lady in hotel in Colchester. I was waiting at the hotel and she never showed up and totally ghosted me. Hugely disappointing . So I went onto the FabSwingers site and vented my disappointment and a lady popped up and said that she was available to meet up but I should call her first.

So I rang her and she explained that she was a professional masseur and she basically wanked men off for money. On this occasion she wanted to give a free massage on the condition that her husband would be present and would probably fuck her. Would I be ok with that?

Of course I was. She told me where to go and ask that I drive to garage just out Ipswitch where I would have to wait for further instructions.

So this was somewhat of a turnaround as I was incredibly deflated from being let down earlier on in the night.

So I arrived at the garage just outside Ipswitch and I texted the lady. She phoned me up and gave me their address with instructions not to ring the door bell but to go straight in the front room. They had young kids upstairs and they didn't want to wake them.

So I arrived at the house and went straight into the front room and the couple were already there. She was in stockings and suspenders with an incredible body . Not huge tits but lovely. The husband was much older. We got talking and she explained that she has this side business where she gives massages in her suspenders and bra and basically wanks men off for cash. She has a proper massage room all kitted out etc etc. She explained that occasional her husband liked to watch her wanking off men and he would fuck her from behind as he watched. This turned them both on hugely. So I got the general idea of why I was there!! My cock was growing in my pants as we chatted.

We shared some wine and had some nice small talk and then the lady suggested we head off to the massage room. It really was a small room to the back of the house. Nicely decorated with a professional massage table in the room.

I took of my clothes and lay on the table. I was already rock hard. She commented on my nice thick cock. She stood at the side and the husband had removed his clothes and was standing behind my head.

She got out her oils and did not hang around. She oiled up my cock and started to wank me slowly. She was very skilled and I was worried I would come far too fast. This was really a very erotic situation and the first time I had been with a husband and wife.

So after a few minutes the wife moved to behind my head. I glimpsed up and saw the husband remove her bra and he clamped his has on her breasts. She bent forward with her breast right above her head. I heard her give a sharp in take of breath and they I heard the sounds of him starting to fuck her.

She grabbed my cock but was obviously a little distracted by the now vigorously hard fuck she was receiving. She was wanking me off as she was getting pounded. The whole scenario was incredibly erotic and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I heard the husband moan and groan and it was obvious he was depositing a nice wad of cum into his wife. This was too much for me and I exploded. I'm a shooter rather than a dribbler and my spunk flew up into the wife's face. She was not that happy to say the least. I don't think she'd ever seen cum squirt quite as high as that before.

So that was my first introduction into the husband and wife dynamic but it would not be my last

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lueyes69Man
18 weeks ago

coventry

By *outhweel2Man
18 weeks ago

Newark

By *ave008tMan
18 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *eandher4and9Couple
18 weeks ago

leeds

By *he-ProfessorMan
18 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *igerman23Man
18 weeks ago

hayes

Love to meet her

By *luboyoMan
18 weeks ago

North West / Birmingham

Lovely

By *andyandmickCouple
18 weeks ago

chilwell

By *j and c 2Couple
18 weeks ago

mullingar

By *spotpleasurerMan
18 weeks ago

Norwich

Near Ipswich? Sounds like a profile I know.

By *ragsterMan
18 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *im66123Man
18 weeks ago

newcastle

By *lowryderMan
18 weeks ago

Stafford