Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Halloween night surprise

Jump to newest

By *ewKentCouple20 OP   Couple
18 weeks ago

rainham

It was Halloween night and we had planned a big party for family and friends, me and M my wife managed to grab a ton of food get it all cooked and ready for the guests arriving in 1 hour time to get changed into our customers!

M went off and started her make up and got into her sexy little red riding hood outfit with scratch marks over her face and had ripped the top and skirt a little she looked very hot that’s for sure

Myself I had this secret lavish plan that would turn M’s world upside down but sexually grow as a woman so I had bought an outfit that had a black tracksuit with a hood and then a mask that was attached to the hood as well so you couldn’t tell who I was until I spoke

When we got ready I slapped M’s ass and told her how hot and slutty she looked she giggled and said all yours baby kissing me on the mask when she said it! I couldn’t resist myself I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall my hand sliding up her legs to her panties I then whispered in her ear I’m taking these and I’m going to be fucking you multiple times tonight understand?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olarMan
18 weeks ago

woking

Bookmarked

18 weeks ago

rainham

She looked into my mask and nodded yes daddy as she took her panties off and grabbed my cock I’ll do what ever you say

I replied good but I won’t even say a word I’ll grab your ass or your hair and you will immediately get on your knees get my cock out and get me hard then you will bend over or ride my cock until I cum inside your slutty pussy your suck all my cum off my cock and then we will carry on like nothing has happened!

Yes daddy she replied

By *nlyme40Man
18 weeks ago

Rugeley

Definitely bookmarked

By *hynot3Man
18 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *urious_two12Couple
18 weeks ago

Cardiff

By *igerman23Man
18 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *rgar27Man
18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *jspunkyMan
18 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ussyeater692Man
18 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start

By *J GeminiTV/TS
18 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ohn_1983Man
18 weeks ago

South of Norwich

18 weeks ago

rainham

I wanted to test her so immediately as she went to walk away I grabbed her hair and like the good girl she is straight on her knees and my cock was already so hard from my plans tonight that have so far worked out perfectly, she’s a very good cock sucker and deepthroat me down to the balls and gagging on it making it all nice and slippery then grabbed her and turned her round and up against the wall, lifted her skirt up to expose that bare fine ass rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy and entered her with a big push forward causing her to moan loudly I began fucking her really hard making sure she knew exactly what was going to happen tonight!

After she had came atleast 3 times on my cock I pulled out of her and pushed her to her knees started wanking my cock over her face and mouth, I pushed inside her mouth only a little and filled her mouth with my cum she happily swallowed it all just as the doorbell went for our first guests

By *jspunkyMan
18 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *aturedabberMan
18 weeks ago

Nantwich

By *r mrs sexyirisheyesMan
18 weeks ago

Bangor

Great story looking forward to more, me and mr or going to be trying this

18 weeks ago

rainham

It was her best friend Hannah who came in and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the lips like they always do, to M’s horror Hannah said fuck what lip gloss is that tastes amazing! What M didn’t realise was there was a little bit of my cum still on her lips that her best friend had now kissed off

More and more guests came and was enjoying the night, now my plan can go ahead as it’s extremely busy I message a little group chat I had with 4 other guys and told them we are ready the next knock of the door was them all my height and all dressed the same as me! I told them to go mingle but stay hidden, I said to the first guy it’s his turn and I’ll be waiting in the garage

By *jspunkyMan
18 weeks ago

nr rowde

By (user no longer on site)
18 weeks ago

By *evonFbsCouple
18 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *J GeminiTV/TS
18 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ussyeater692Man
18 weeks ago

Wrexham

Cunning plan

By *oppy12Man
18 weeks ago

Swindon

18 weeks ago

rainham

So while I’m waiting in the garage in the dark corner the door swings up from the house and there she is being led by the masked man into the garage and as soon as the door is shut she is on her knees seeking my cock, we then had a plan to blindfold her once she knows it’s “me” so the blindfold comes out as she would recognise different cocks this took her by surprise but she got even hornier!

She got the cock out and happily started to suck and swallow every inch of his cock I had planned for them to be all a similar size to mine! Watching her suck another man’s cock was definitely arousing to me she hasn’t even noticed it’s not me yet! As soon as the cock got hard and pulsing she stopped paused for a second and then went back to sucking for a second I thought she had noticed the different size cock!

By *aughtywifeyWoman
18 weeks ago

close

By *erry bull1Man
18 weeks ago

doncaster

Nice story

By *j47Man
18 weeks ago

limerick

By *jspunkyMan
18 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *nlyme40Man
18 weeks ago

Rugeley

17 weeks ago

rainham

This was the time to fuck her now I signaled to him and he grabbed her by the hair and bent her over right in front of me by the car bonnet, her face as she waited to be entered was a picture and the moment his cock slid inside her she instantly began to moan as he fucked her slowly then fast making she came all over his cock! Then he grabbed her hair pulled her back onto his cock so she was semi stood up and then really started to pound her pussy nice and deep until he came deep inside her then dropped her on the car and he quickly left.

I came out the hiding spot and approached her and said good girl you did exactly as daddy told you now go back to the party don’t wipe my cum off your leg either won’t be long I’m hard already I’ll want you again! She grabbed my cock and I was pulsing she then went for my mask and exposed my face I just said you okay? She said yeah babe see you soon!

By *igerman23Man
17 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *ames683Man
17 weeks ago

east devon

great story

By *hrisukbishareCouple
17 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *eteeMan
17 weeks ago

limerick tipp border

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ensual4playMan
17 weeks ago

glasgow

By *rdiscreet327Man
17 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this!

By *9Karm69Man
17 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

17 weeks ago

rainham

Plan had worked perfectly she suspected it wasn’t me but then I managed to secure her thoughts by being there! Watching her get fucked was the hottest thing I’ve ever witnessed!

Time for round 2 I told the guy who was next that she was full of cum and just been fucked so to approach her whenever he was ready, she had just got chatting with a group of friends he stood by the stairs waiting for her to catch his eye and he simply nodded for her to follow upstairs! I had already told the guys where our bedroom was and had set up a camera to record the events! He went upstairs and positioned himself on the bed. About 5 mins later the door opens and in walks my wife she said “wow baby you want to go again” the guy nodded and pointed to his cock! “Fuck what has got into you! I’ll do as I’m told daddy” with that my wife walks over to the bed and starts to pull his trousers down!

His cock was already hard and busting to get out of his boxers! Luckily I had planned every detail and told each guy which boxers to wear! She tugged at them but she was stopped and the guy leant over to our bedside table and pulled out the blindfold we keep there, this should stop any worries of the cock being different! “Daddy you’re so naughty” as she grabs her hair in a bunch and puts it all to one side!

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ussyeater692Man
17 weeks ago

Wrexham

Enjoying this

By *aughtywifeyWoman
17 weeks ago

close

By *kpiercedCouple
17 weeks ago

walsall

By *imherjgCouple
17 weeks ago

andover

Very good

By *iggers51Man
17 weeks ago

tamworth

Wow

By *rAllCumMan
17 weeks ago

maidstone

17 weeks ago

rainham

He reaches over and slides the blindfold over her eyes and then fastens securely behind her head! She then lowers herself down to find his cock again as he lays down on the bed he pulls his boxers down and releases his cock she immediately grabs hold of it and opens her mouth with that he pushes her head all the way down making sure to really fuck her throat

She comes up for air gasping and gagging on his cock drool coming out of her mouth he grabs her hair slaps her face and lowers her head back to his cock. I was watching and was shocked when she immediately let out a moan and opened her mouth! Even I’m finding out more about my wife in this plan! How did I know?

He reached round to play with her pussy and she was dripping wet and now starting to make herself gag on his cock! He had enough pushed her to the bed laying face down and stood up behind her! He then did something risky that could ruin the whole plan

By *ig TennentsMan
17 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ussyeater692Man
17 weeks ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story, I can't wait for more

By *aughtywifeyWoman
17 weeks ago

close

By *ldervsyounger21Couple
17 weeks ago

grimsby

Please carry on

17 weeks ago

grimsby

Wow this amd the man and the gym and health spa are the beta stories I've ever read

17 weeks ago

grimsby

Carry on please

By *rdiscreet327Man
17 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This continues to be unreal! Loving every chapter of this.

Can’t wait for the next.

17 weeks ago

rainham

I’m watching on the camera panicking as he takes his mask off and looks directly at the camera! If my wife takes her blindfold off it’s all ruined! He then pulls the skirt up over her pert ass and strikes her ass with a big hard slap!

“Fuck baby owww!” But her butt wiggles at the same time he reaches down to her tight pussy and immediately slides 2 fingers inside her the noise is unreal she is soaking her begins to slow fuck her with his fingers and getting faster and faster until to all too familiar sound exits her mouth she is about to cum!

He quickens the pace and you hear her moans loud and muffled as she sinks her head into the bed! He then grabs her arms and places them on her ass she immediately grabs her cheeks and spreads them for him! He lines his cock up with her wet pussy and with one big movement pushes forward balls deep inside her! He reaches forward to grab her hair and pull back she lets go of her ass moaning, but he immediately stops!

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *aughtywifeyWoman
17 weeks ago

close

By *ogan WillowCouple
17 weeks ago

Leeds

By *orgotten22Woman
17 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *erry bull1Man
17 weeks ago

doncaster

Hot

By *rAllCumMan
17 weeks ago

maidstone

By *rdiscreet327Man
17 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Wow. So good.

17 weeks ago

rainham

“What’s up baby” he then slaps her ass hard causing her to let out a moan and a cry of pain but she knows exactly what she needs to do and reaches back to open her ass again for him! She’s a real slut for him and I love it! He then lowers his head down and starts to eat her pussy and ass pulling away slightly to spit on her asshole which makes her jump slightly but moan “fuck baby that’s hot wow you’ve never done that before mmmmm what’s gotten into you”

He then strikes her ass again before spitting again making sure her ass is lovely and slippery, he stands back up and lines his cock with her ass!

Now we have only done this a few times on occasions but this part shocked me

“Omg yes fuck my ass daddy I want that big cock inside me so bad”

Wow! This nearly made me cum instantly hearing her beg for anal! I’ve unlocked a beast

By *ames683Man
17 weeks ago

east devon

By *j47Man
17 weeks ago

limerick

By *jspunkyMan
17 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *hef2475Couple
17 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *aughtywifeyWoman
17 weeks ago

close

By *rdiscreet327Man
17 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great writing. Loving this.

By *erri AnneTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow amazing story

By *ounggent01Man
17 weeks ago

N yorks

By *itboyslim2Man
17 weeks ago

stevenage

By *enuine photographerMan
17 weeks ago

Swansea

By *hynot3Man
17 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ig_J_0526Man
17 weeks ago

Sussex

Very nice!!

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

By *rAllCumMan
17 weeks ago

maidstone

16 weeks ago

rainham

He didn’t waste anytime and slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her ass making her moan deep into the duvet! As soon as he felt her relax and start to push back he pushed his cock all the way in till the balls will now resting on her pussy

Starting slow he begins to fuck her ass, picking up the pace ever so slightly and then starting to really fuck he’s hard and fast the moans I could hear through the wall not even on the camera she was lost in the moment and didn’t care there was a house full of people!

He grabs her hair and pulls hard making her body push back with every thrust! He begins to moan and let out a cry just as he is about to cum she then pauses I’m guessing trying to work out whether she heard correctly! Just as he unloads in her ass he puts the mask back on and slides out of her ass. Spanks her and leaves

I have to play this well so I enter the room straight away and say “fuck I couldn’t just leave that was hot baby”

By *ounggent01Man
16 weeks ago

N yorks

By *hynot3Man
16 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *penmyeyes11Man
16 weeks ago

south east