Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A chance encounter

Jump to newest

By *ear and pud OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Peterborough

It's been a long time since I posted a story so please be nice

The wait is finally over after many exchanges the time has finally been found to meet. After walking up to the door the excitement within is at its peak. With a knock on the door, it opens and your standing there dressed in a black body stocking, high heel shoes and your hair pulled back. Your bright blue eyes glinting over the top of the frames of your glasses. I step inside not a word being spoken aloud and close the door behind me. Before a greeting can even be uttered u find myself being pushed back against the door with you stepping into me. the warmth of your body can be felt pressed against mine through my shirt. And that's when the the first spark happens, it was almost visable as our lips touch for the first time. I can't help myself my hand starts to move slowly up from your waist then to your back before stopping on the back of your neck. Your body pressed against mine, my excitement starts to show which does not go in unnoticed as you slide your hand between us and gently squeeze my growing member through my trousers . You step back slightly breaking the embrace and smile as you continue run your hand over me, rhythmically and methodically up and down, up and down with a final squeeze you release your hold and take my hand and begin leading me up stairs. Your hips swaying too and frow just inchs from my face. With your buttocks there for the grasping but I resist for now. After a few seconds were at the the entrance to your boudoir, you step inside and entice me in with your eyes and your lips...They say the first step is the sweetest and this was going to be very sweet indeed. I step inside moving closer towards you, A hint of perfume in the air making it even more inviting. After a few steps more you move towards me placing a hand on my chest, I stop and you walk round me turning me as u go. My back now towards the bed you push me backward forcefully as I loose my footing and land on the bed your step forward and lean over me you thigh pressed against my crotch and grab me by my collar pulling me upright. Looking me in the eye you let your hair down and smile before standing upright your beautifully smooth full figure on show through the body stocking. You bring your heeled foot up to my now fully erect member and place it firmly but gently on top of it and whispering "this is mine" it was the first time I heard your voice and it was like warm honey being poured into my hears. Soft, sultry and with the authority of a woman who knows exactly what she wants and knows how to get it. You remove your foot from it's resting place and turn round slowly making sure i have the time to explore you fully with my eyes. You open my trousers and belt and tug them down to my knees before sitting on my lap and start moving you hips round and round.It doesn't take long before your dampness soaks through my boxers and you rub your pussy up and down my cock a few moaned of pleasure coming from your direction here and there you start to rub your clit whilst your dry hump me. My hands working there way round to your large chest before coming to a stop on your nipples gently pinching them between my fingers. I can feel you cum as all of a sudden you body tenses and I get very wet very quickly. You start to giggle " now look what you have done. I'll just need to clean you up you naughty boy" standing up slowly you make a point of bringing your dripping wet pussy right past my face so I can see every thing. You turn sharply and kneel down and remove my boots and trousers before sliding my drenched boxers off. you lift up my Huge erection a slowly start stroking up and down, still very very moist after you came all over me. You start to lick my shaft and end before taking me in your mouth and start sucking me slowly at first then working your way faster and faster, my hands running through hair as you move up and down your pierced tounge running along the bottom of my shaft.

up and down to and fro the feeling of intense pleasure as you shower attention apon me. Your tounge circling round my head almost to the point that it's unbearable. Your eyes meet mine as you tilt your head back and chuckle as you seem very happy with your self as you take one last deep gulp of my full length. You stand up and put your thighs either side of mine and give me that knowing look... the one that tells you what is coming next. You ready down and take hold of me and slowly your knees bend until my tip enters your deep wetness you take my thick end in you and start to slowly bounce on the 1st two inches like it's some kind of game. Before taking a little more with every downward thrust. It fits like a glove you sit there for a few moments enjoying my full length deep inside you my face buried somewhere in your huge firm chest and then you begin. You rock back and forth slowly at first my arms wrapped around your middle giving you support as your back starts to arch as you creep ever closer to your next arrival of the little death. Your body starts to quake and you move faster. Your body writhing on top of mine. Your breath getting heavier and faster your moans becoming longer and stronger. You being to quiver and loose control your breath catching in your throat at last it arrives your nails digging into my shoulders as you wrap your arms round me. I start to trust upwards driving ever deeper inside you. Your muscles contracting rounds me. My thighs as well and truly wet now as your body explodes with with a release of endorphins coursing though you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary1001xMan
5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread