Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The decade long tease

Jump to newest

By *_91 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Yoker

The year is 2010. I had just turned 21 and was at a family friends house for a birthday party. My cousins(she) friend was there, I knew of her as she was the year below me in school. The conversation that night was flowing and there was a spark. My and my cousins friend sat up for hours just both of us talking. Unfortunately she broke the news that she was still going with her bf but did like me and she wasn't the type to cheat.

I assumed that was the end of that but she decided to phone him then and there and break up. This was followed by a long passionate kiss and a stare into her green eye which I got lost in.

The night progressed and there was some kissing, grinding but nothing went further.

After that night we exchanged numbers and she came to my house the next weekend. We got a bite to eat but we didn't quite bounce off each other as much as we did the original night and decided to remain friends.

Years passed, I got in a relationship. Things seemed good until through our wider friend group the "spark" starts to come out with us more frequently.

One night we were all out but me and the old flame were left in her house by ourselves. She had just moved into her new flat and was showing me around. There was a massive jacuzzi bathtub, a made a comment to say that's not bad "room for 2" and we both sat in it joking about. She then turned the tap on as we both sat fully clothed in this bathtub.

We were in hesterics. We looked at each other and it was like that original night all over again. Her green eyes deep, engaging and drawing me in. We leaned into each other and starting kissing as the water continued to fill up. My hand drifted lower and gently rubbed her on the outside of her trousers. She started to groan and arch her back. I went to pull the my hand away but she grabbed it and put it inside her pants until I felt my fingers get even hotter and wetter than when they were in the bath.

This continued for a few minutes and we stopped and got ourselves sorted as our friends and partners were going to be there in a few minutes.

Let me know if you want to hear what happens next...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary1001xMan
5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ames WhyteMan
5 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please.

By *anxmike21Man
5 weeks ago