Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Outdoor Fun

Jump to newest

By *otgolfer777 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

stockport

My first meet off Fab was a while ago now but I remember fondly and always with a hardening cock!

It was a quickly arranged meet at a park near Whitefield, and it was February so was rather chilly but that didnt stop me from feeling hot under the collar.

We met in the carpark and the couple were very welcoming and open. As we walked down a path, he suddenly stopped and groped her, pulling out one of her breasts. I quickly followed suit and kissed and sucked on her nipples. Her hand moved down and felt by semi hard dick... 'Seems to be working' I nodded... after all it's rude to talk with your mouth full!

We carried on walking, her hand never leaving my crotch... massasing my balls and cock. He just watched and smiled, then we reached a clearing.'Right, drop your pants' I did as instructed and my erect cock popped up into the cool air, as her hand gripped me and started to wank me I sighed. 'That's better isn't it? A nice warm hand round your cock...' I muttered something but was too busy watching her stroke me. Her partner stood gazing at her hand around my cock too... he was enjoying it as much as me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Bigal.Man
19 weeks ago

attlebourough

By *j47Man
19 weeks ago

limerick

By *portbilly1976Man
19 weeks ago

manchester