Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

outdoor TV CD

Jump to newest

By *hristinas OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Chester area

Any othe TV CD enjoy being out in the countryside, teasing, dressed like a slut?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eanne VegasTV/TS
5 weeks ago

tameside

Love outdoor fun. X

By *inzislutTV/TS
5 weeks ago

In the Wild country

Oh yes nothing more fun that being outdoor dressing in my lingerie xxx

By *atrynaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Definitely, the feeling of a bit of a breeze blowing up a light flimsy dress to reveal my stocking tops and perhaps my ass cheeks hints to any guys paying attention here's a Dogging Chav Slag asking for you to take control of her - she's going to get what whores deserve out in such an outfit. Maybe the dress will be almost see through and in high heels I am not going to get too fast walking in the woods so Don't be shy come use me

By *olaSlutTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Somewhere dark and sleazy

Yes, love it outdoors too

By *eathersarahTV/TS
5 weeks ago

warrington

Yes it so much fun outside Mmmmmmmmmm

By *ucyluvscocksTV/TS
5 weeks ago

wath upon dearne south Yorkshire

Love outdoor sex xxx

By *lljambarMan
5 weeks ago

Manchester

So horny wearing lingerie outdoors, always fun

By *luttysuzyTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Wigan

Love dressing like a cheap slut outdoors! Stripping my dress off so I’m just in stockings, g string, heels and a sexy slip. Nothing better than being used by a total stranger in the woods

By *lison 2023TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Liverpool

Love to dress and go cruising around a few local areas. Nothing better than being dressed sluty in the woods with a hard cock or two to suck on.

By *nly1meMan
5 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

mmm would love some action like that

By *ennilee888TV/TS
5 weeks ago

bournemouth/London

Outdoor, naked on the beach.

By *mmakinkycdTV/TS
5 weeks ago

South Birmingham

Oh yes, love the wind blowing up my skirt and the goosebumps of being seen outside

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Toy me town

By *igalec300Man
4 weeks ago

poole

New to this but horny as hell outdoors.

By *tephbicdTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Northamptonshire

Definitely but fewer place to go walking in just my basque stockings panties garters high heels etc now

By *heswingerMan
4 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

Fucked plenty of cd/tv outdoors and have the videos to show on x hamster

Can’t beat pulling their panties aside an sliding balls deep inside an filling them full of cock an cum

By *luttysuzyTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Wigan

"Fucked plenty of cd/tv outdoors and have the videos to show on x hamster

Can’t beat pulling their panties aside an sliding balls deep inside an filling them full of cock an cum "

Mmmm! Have to get up to Sheffield sometime!

By *tephbicdTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Northamptonshire

"Fucked plenty of cd/tv outdoors and have the videos to show on x hamster

Can’t beat pulling their panties aside an sliding balls deep inside an filling them full of cock an cum "

Visit Northampton x

By *iM4kinkMan
4 weeks ago

San Antonio

"Any othe TV CD enjoy being out in the countryside, teasing, dressed like a slut?"

Omg definitely, luv being seen in some skimpy skirt by strange men. And i know i'm kinda dirty for allowing complete strangers to use and degrade me orally. But i just can't resist and i want them to flirt, to feel me up or just push me to myhut knees and start to feed me thick, musky cocks.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Sheffield

One of the best times Katie has been out and about was after she had been taken at a guys house, with creampie inside, not cum herself so she was still horny so she straighter her outfit did her hair, picked up her handbag thanked the guy for his fuck and cum and walked as womanly as possible out of the house and up his drive on to the road and climbed in the car. I was starving and thirsty so driving back up Abbeydale Rd (you will know it if from Sheff) I drove into the main Tesco carpark, pluck up the courage having checked in the mirror her hair and make up looked fine and got out of the car and bold as brass walks across the carpark went into the store to get a sandwich and a drink. Conscious in was wearing stockings and suspenders under my skirt which was brown and black plaid one in my pics, black opaque stockings and black ankle boots I walked as womanly as I could past the store security and other ordinary shoppers entering and leaving the store, I k ow I was clocked by at least 1 man and 2 women but the exhilaration was fantastic being out in public as a woman, so I got the sandwich and a drink and walked around to the women’s clothing section and started browsing, there was a store assistant arranging clothes, she looked smiled and carried on so I carried on looking. She was next to the panties, brad and tights area so I tnohhht why not, went and selected a box of black hold ups, a 2 pack pair of opaque hold ups and then started looking for a matching black panty and bra set. She noticed I was rummaging and asked what size I was after as I worked my way backwards down the rack, 40B I said, she said largest we will have is 38c can you squeezing in that size? Yes….. I said, she handed me one then said do you want knickers? Yes I said, Brazilian or full pants? Both I said……. She looked at me and said size 16 I think, she selected one of each passed them to me. Thank you I said, turned and walked away to the checkouts, it was a choice of self scan or go to the guy on the checkout, I nearly bottled it and did self scan big thought what the hell, so I placed my items on the conveyor, he started scanning, looked directly at me and said did I need a carrier bag which I said yes, then told me the price, reaching in my handbag I found my purse, got my card out and tapped it, pack my purchases, thanked him and started walking out the store as bold and positive as I had walking in. I thought thank you and well done Tesco staff, several had clocked I was a sissy, none showed any issues, all treat me perfectly, and out I walked thinking what I’d done and if only they knew I was like a real woman in so much as I d been fucked and had fertile semen inside while I carried on with the rest of my day. As it was dusk I drove to millhouses, parked in the carpark, had the sandwich and drink and then thought time to cum

By *eed AttentionMan
4 weeks ago

Oxford

Most certainly do

By *tephanieuktvTV/TS
4 weeks ago

bristol

Yes I love it

By *DHeavenTV/TS