Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gym girls

Jump to newest

By *ardleeds OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Leeds

Think I've just been caught looking but couldn't help myself. Monday leg work out two girls I'd say late teens early 20s but in skin tight leggings. So they go on one of the machine in front of me and I just get the best view ever of one of their little things through her leggings. Then the next one who as the most delicious arse exactly same. I am not meaning to perv I doing my regular work out in order this leads to me finishing on the ab cruncher and again the are in front of me this is where I now feel a complete perv as one of them covers her arse as she looks at me. Do women know they have seen Through bottoms on, and I just love seeing thongs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *topthepressMan
19 weeks ago

MANCHESTER

Wife wears tight leggings when she goes gym they become see though when she bends over her tiny thong on show and she knows

By *rungeguyMan
19 weeks ago

leeds

I love pervin on leggings mmmmmm

By *ienickMan
19 weeks ago

Selston

What us it with the gym leggings when obviously some don't even go to the gym

By *rtidyknotWoman
19 weeks ago

Clovenfords

"What us it with the gym leggings when obviously some don't even go to the gym "

I might not look like I go to the gym but I do and I've lost a load of weight. Don't judge a book by its cover, leggings are comfy and for all we know you could have a face like a slapped kipper

By *exymarvelMan
19 weeks ago

cardiff

I go 2 the gym, ive lost a few stones, im v happy go lucky and chat to all but i do like a glancing look at a nice curvy lady without it becoming seedy.

By *minorMan
19 weeks ago

deed

"Think I've just been caught looking but couldn't help myself. Monday leg work out two girls I'd say late teens early 20s but in skin tight leggings. So they go on one of the machine in front of me and I just get the best view ever of one of their little things through her leggings. Then the next one who as the most delicious arse exactly same. I am not meaning to perv I doing my regular work out in order this leads to me finishing on the ab cruncher and again the are in front of me this is where I now feel a complete perv as one of them covers her arse as she looks at me. Do women know they have seen Through bottoms on, and I just love seeing thongs. "

Honestly i think this is a game they play.

They dress in the most revealing clothes and a way thats nothing short of waving a sign saying “look at me” and then try and get offended when people actually look at them.

Its a strange kind of narcism

By *restonM50Man
19 weeks ago

preston

Love gym wear

I love seeing a peach encased in tight material in the gym.

Sometimes makes exercising challenging.

By *lderWiserNowMan
19 weeks ago

Kettrin

"Think I've just been caught looking but couldn't help myself. Monday leg work out two girls I'd say late teens early 20s but in skin tight leggings. So they go on one of the machine in front of me and I just get the best view ever of one of their little things through her leggings. Then the next one who as the most delicious arse exactly same. I am not meaning to perv I doing my regular work out in order this leads to me finishing on the ab cruncher and again the are in front of me this is where I now feel a complete perv as one of them covers her arse as she looks at me. Do women know they have seen Through bottoms on, and I just love seeing thongs.

Honestly i think this is a game they play.

They dress in the most revealing clothes and a way thats nothing short of waving a sign saying “look at me” and then try and get offended when people actually look at them.

Its a strange kind of narcism"

Yup, I think you may be right... they are tempting you to look but when we do they say dirty old man! Yup, I guess I am but I wish they weren't teasing and playing a game!

By *hisismeXXXMan
19 weeks ago

Welsh Wales

"What us it with the gym leggings when obviously some don't even go to the gym

I might not look like I go to the gym but I do and I've lost a load of weight. Don't judge a book by its cover, leggings are comfy and for all we know you could have a face like a slapped kipper "

Spot on.

By *ardleeds OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Leeds

Think it might be time for another gym session

By (user no longer on site)
18 weeks ago

Love my leggings

Post new Message to Thread