Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

recent mmf meet

Jump to newest

By *ailor45 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

truro

Recently received a message on this site from a couple I had first met last year,Frank and Alice asking could we meet up again as they were coming down to Cornwall again and would be staying at the same site as before........That last meet had been great so I quickly replied ..What day and time ??

The next day I had the reply Same cabin next Saturday at 8 pm..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ailor45 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

truro

I arrived on time and rang the bell which was openned by Alice in a silk night robe .She greeted me with a great smile and rapped her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth....We moved into the lounge where Frank was clade in a dressing gown on the settee drinking a beer,we shook hands and passed a beer to me....Thank god you have arrived Alice is "ready to go " !! We sat drinking and chatting about the fun we had last September I asked if they had any meets with fellow swingers.....Frank said that she is not interested so you are a lucky lad as he said this the lounge door opened and in came Alain there sons child minder who I had met last year and had in fact taken her virginity together with another female....Alain was from An eastern European country.......No mention had been made about these two being around and Alice seeing my suprise said we thought it would be a suprise for you...These two were also in dressing gowns and now I was the only one in outdoor clothes

By *ailor45 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

truro

I stood up to greet these two and Alain greeted me with a great sloppy kiss and stuck her tongue down my throat and grabbed my balls and turning to the "new girl" introduced her companion as her mother! She had recently been home for a week and brought her mother back with her..Alice explained that this would be a first "play" for them tonight..The mothers name was difficult to say (and remember so I will refer to her as mother)I shook her by the hand and kissed her on both cheeks.....Frank seemed to wake up and said right we had better get undressed and took of his dressing gown to show he was naked with his monster of cock sticking out...mother gasped and Alain giggled....by this time I had shed my clothes and moved over to Alice to kiss her and grasp a tit.I looked across to mother who was still clothed in her dressing gown looking a bit worried...alain said something to her mother in her native tongue and went to help her. Frank said no I will help her and proceeded to help take her dressing gown off,we all watched as he unwrapped her body which to be honest was nice and firm with gorgeous large tits...it was obvious that her cunt had been recently shaved and I wondered if Alain had helped..

By *ailor45 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

truro

Alice suggested now that we were all naked we should move into the bed room..Mother said something to her daughter who replied to her mother that she must speak english...mother replied that her daughter had persuaded her to Play but she would like them all to know that she hadn't had a man for 20 plus years.....Frank said I will be gentle...he took her by the hand and walked her into the bedroom and laid her on her back opened her legs and proceeded to give her lips a good licking ,we all stood around watching,after a short time she started making moaning sounds and said something in her language,alain said mother you must speak english.....I sugested that alain should lick Franks arse whilst he fucked her mother that would leave Alice and me to play...Alain quickly opened Franks arse cheeks and gave his arse hole a ggod going over with a finger and tongue......Frank murmered that he had taught her to do this....Alice said it's about time you licked my cunt whilst I suck your cock

By *kpiercedCouple
19 weeks ago

walsall

By *iscoman7771000Man
19 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *SB1971Man
19 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *portbilly1976Man
19 weeks ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple
19 weeks ago

mullingar

By *j47Man
19 weeks ago

limerick

By *rgar27Man
19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ussyeater692Man
19 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please

By *ark_sentinelCouple
19 weeks ago

Andover

[Removed by poster at 20/05/24 11:57:55]

By *ark_sentinelCouple
19 weeks ago

Andover

By *hynot3Man
19 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ailor45 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

truro

we lay on the bed side by side both girls on their backs legs wide apart holding hands......Frank was being very careful with his huge black cock as mother hadn't been fucked for many years and was very nervous .....I was slowly fucking Alice who had her legs up in the air resting on my shoulder......her cunt was streaming juices dripping down my cunt...she suggested that I should slip my cock into mothers mouth whilst she would suck mothers daughters cunt......I slipped out and presented my cock to mothers lips who seemed suprised and opened her eyes I found it difficult to get my cock to her mouth as Frank was giving her all of his cock with vigour !! He saw the problem and stopped banging away which enabled mother to give me a good slerping suck...By this time we were all well and truly fucked and Alice suggested we should stop for a drink before carrying on......I was amazed to see that we had been playing for about one and a half hours..........

By *SB1971Man
19 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *andyandmickCouple
19 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ussyeater692Man
19 weeks ago

Wrexham

Excellent story so far, please carry on

By *ig daddy 1969Man
19 weeks ago

manchester

By *ameisnawtyMan
19 weeks ago

anywhere

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple
19 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ark_sentinelCouple
19 weeks ago

Andover

By *ailor45 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

truro

The girls slipped into the bathroom and showered cleaning all the cum from their bodies including gaping cunts...we two men waited until they vacated the shower room and then played the shower over both of us.....The girls had made coffee and sandwiches were on the table....Alice said we have agreed that "no clothes are to be worn " It was a lovely sight to see all that gorgeous female flesh......I went and sat opposite mother and speaking slowly asked if she had enjoyed herself...her reply was that she was pleased that Frank had been very gentle and after a few minutes she was enjoying the fuck....I asked if she had sucked his cock.....she replied that she had enjoyed him sucking her cunt and that no she had not but would like to try as she had never in her life done it and his cock was so big !!I suggested that she should try mine first!! She looked down at mine which was growing again.....her daughter said you should try and that she had sucked it and that she had been fucked by it!!

By *otonfoxMan
19 weeks ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

By *ark_sentinelCouple
19 weeks ago

Andover

By *exyeyez23Man
19 weeks ago