Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfolded stranger - a story

Jump to newest

By *ifehunter93 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Where you want me to be

The ultimate fantasy a horny women who wants anonymous strangers…

The search was found in 2017 when I was away in Norwich I messaged on a dating app with a woman who didn’t have a profile picture saying “wonder what you’re hiding ” a reply of “why don’t you come over and find out” and me quickly replying “where” thinking that this was a joke “address, the door is unlocked and I am blindfolded be here in 15”

I was still very suspicious but I was a horny man in my twenties of course I was going to go!

I turned up at the address hesitantly and noticed the door was a jar as she said. This all seems to be real, I open up the door and close behind me walk along the corridor in the house she’s not in the front room and find her there on the sofa all fours in a black bra and blindfold on all fours. She whispered are you going to fuck me….

I needed no second invitation instantly hard I rub my fingers on her clit and push them inside to get my baring as all lights were off only the moonlight coming through the back glass doors which led to the garden.

I then got her onto the floor on her knees with her hands on the sofa and I got myself inside her and let out a groan.

She instantly goes shh, the kids are asleep upstairs and the whole naughtiness of this just makes me go harder and I leaned round and started to cover her mouth as she started to really enjoy herself and after a quick 10 minute session with multiple positions we had both got our gratification!

I said it was lovely to meet you I’m J by the way and she still blindfolded said it was nice to meet you J I hope you don’t know my husband but he works nights and I have needs.

Which lead to me leaving and wondering what just happened was that a once in a lifetime thing or maybe there’s someone else out there….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *im66123Man
19 weeks ago

newcastle

What a perfect scenario, a married lady with needs and a hubby on nights.

By *ormladMan
19 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *rgar27Man
19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *orthMan
19 weeks ago

Swansea