Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

MMF with a Twist

Jump to newest

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Near You

This story is a request from a couple on here I’m sure Chris/Lou and Vicky will make themselves known;

I’d met Chris and Vicky on a previous business trip to the midlands a month earlier. We had chatted for a few weeks prior to that building up trust and that both parties weren’t all talk and no play.

Chris is shorter than myself at 5”10 and older than myself and Vicky at 52. He came across a genuine and funny guy but was quite submissive with an average sized cock. Vicky is 48 and had curves in all the right places with huge tits and a smooth pussy. The reason I say Chris was submissive is that he was on his knees before his wife to suck my cock and was underneath licking his wife’s clit and my cock before I unloaded in her and he cleaned her out. I’d had many a 3sum before whether it was bi or straight but the guy always seemed to be more involved than Chris was. I didn’t mind though I got to empty my load into a beautiful woman. Who was I to judge we all had our kinks but this didn’t seem to do it for Chris as most of the time he wasn’t erect but I thought nothing of it at the time.

In the build upto the meet the couple sent me many videos of Chris being pegged and knowing Vicky was bisexual a picture of her pegging a blonde in red lingerie which was hot. I did comment that, I’d love to have a FFM with her and the blonde. I later would think you should be careful what you ask for. As arranged Vicky and Chris met me in the bar for some drinks before we went upto the room. Chris was dressed casually in jeans and a polo shirt with Vicky in a dress we chatted about current before I changed the conversation;

J - so Vicky are you wearing the butt plug I instructed you to wear?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickylouCouple
19 weeks ago

Bi

Yes I am x

By *ig daddy 1969Man
19 weeks ago

manchester

By *illiam26Man
19 weeks ago

Craigavon

So hot and really hard here xx

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Near You

Vicky replied and to my surprise Chris answered that he was too.

J - is that cunt smooth for me?

V - yes Sir

J - Chris did you shave her as I instructed?

C - yes Sir

J - are you going to enjoy watching me fuck your wife again.

C - yes Sir

J - this time you can assist me by DPing her then you can clean the cream from both holes.

C - yes sir

J - let’s get a bottle and take it to the room.

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Near You

As the door closed Chris started to undress his wife for me as I poured a drink for them both and myself. Vicky looked amazing in black lingerie, hold ups and heels as Chris placed her bag on the side and dress. As he began to undress as he watched his start to undress me. He came and laid on the floor as Vicky squatted on his face as she sucked me. I noticed he was getting erect but thought he may just be nervous and intimidated of a younger man with a bigger cock satisfying his wife. Although his oral skills in her must be pretty good as she began to climax as she held my cock as the orgasm washed over her. I got Vicky onto all fours and got Chris to suck me and guide my cock into his wife. As I started fucking her Chris made his excuses and went into the bathroom with the bag. I thought it was strange but I was enjoying the feeling of Vicky’s tight cunt and the reflection in the mirror of her high tits swinging. As we changed positions with now Vicky riding me I was loving her fucking me hard with her tits in my face. I heard the bathroom open and light and fan switch off, I was shocked when I saw the figure of Chris next to me or what I’d find out in a moment was Lou.

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Near You

V - meet Lou

I looked at Chris/Lou who dressed in red lingerie and a blonde wig. My mind went back to the picture of a blonde being pegged. Be careful what you wish for I thought. The main difference apart from the cross dressing was his cock was rock hard as Vicky lent forward to suck it.

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Near You

Lou was probably involved in the 3sum as Vicky’s ass was rimmed and my cock was taken out and juices sucked iff and guided back in. Then out of the normal submissive character I felt an hard cock against mine and then a pause from Vicky as the cock had found its target, the wife’s arsehole.

By *rgasm4u69Man
19 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oth0712Man
19 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Near You

We both pounded away at her holes as I looked into the mirror the reflection was surreal but the feeling was great and Vicky must have been loving it as she climaxed followed by Lou firing jets of cum up Vicky’s arsehole. As he pulled out he cleaned her up before going to the bag and get the strap on out. Vicky climbed off me and began to put it on as Lou began sucking Vicky’s juices off me. Lou’s arse was lined up as the rubbed dong slowly moved in and out. I looked at Vicky as she she began to speak;

V - Thank you

J - what for ?

V - for playing along and not getting freaked out

J - it’s fun

V - you are making our fantasies come real. This is a first for us and we have another fantasy we’d like to complete.

J - what’s that?

V - I’ll tell you when you are close.

Lou was very good and giving oral as Vicky began pounding the ass.

J - fuck I’m getting close

Vicky stopped fucking Lou and it was me now who had instructions to follow.

V - take over from me. Empty your seed in Lou’s ass.

I didn’t question it I needed to explode. I took my position behind Lou and slipped my cock in easily. I must have only thrust a dozen times before I was filling Lou’s bowels with my hot creamy cum. As I collapsed in exhaustion Vicky kissed me and thanked me as I watched Lou transform back into Chris and the couple leave the room. As I poured myself a glass of wine I thought what the fuck had just happened.

The End

By *onnoisseur100Man
19 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ickylouCouple
19 weeks ago

Bi

Thank you. X

By *rgar27Man