Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting Lucile

By *eka OP   TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Meeting Lucile

We met, Lucile and i. Barely two of our magical Mother Earths full seasons ago. Yet in another space and time. In another dimension.

I still lived as Lee. As a man. Before the night i met Lucile, the beauty that is, always was, and always will be, Lucile. At a fetish nightclub. 'Sandra's'. A part famous, more infamous, underground,fetish club i had long dreamed, and then schemed and planned to visit. My joy, and tummy tingling excited nerves the dreary, northern drizzly day i recieved, via a private msg on my lovely favourite chat site.

That first night was a Thursday, when eventually, i plucked up the 'va va voom' to f****ng go and enjoy 'Sandra's'. Before i really was too old ! Too old on top of being far too 'male' to wear short tight drrsses and filthy sky high gorgeous stilletoes forever more. That's the thing with time, we can't ever go back. There is no rewind for the gallions of days we waste on fast forward.

I had been invited on the 'fab'ulous site i loved. My secret friend, in my secret life for over five years. My haven. Invited maybe to Thursdays before. I simply had to go.

Having bought as mucb newlingerie as funds would permit, and having carefully planned the evening of my dreams. Booked a room only a mile or two away. In one of those big chain hotels. Soulless, and hopefully inpersonal enough for me to make it. Down the stairs, through the lobby, and into a taxi dressed as Hot as i ever had before... And not get noticed.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread