Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My firsts - confessions

Jump to newest

By *ondonjezzy OP   Woman
20 weeks ago

kent/london

Blowjob & Handjob - had an older friend (girl) went over to her house. Her boyfriend was there, and she knew I hadn’t done anything. Gave her boyfriend a hand job and blow job in her bedroom whilst she coached me through it. Finished in my mouth. I then went on to suck him and his friends on a regular basis.

Sex.

More comforting, with my boyfriend at the time and made ‘love’ at his house. Was with him for about a year. Only to partner in that time!

Threesome mmf

Girls holiday to Tenerife. Back to a lads hotel one night and him and his friend both had me at the same time and took turns all night. Gone on to have quite a few since

Theeesome mff

Older couple I met in a local pub. Flirted with them all night and ended up back at there house. Both shared me and made me center of attention. Absolutely great time.

With a girl

One of the girl footballers at my college, very masculine, went to hers to do group work. Ended up submitting to her and her strap on. First time I ate out a girl. Big fan. Let her have me throughout first year of college.

Public sex

A lad I knew lived in a tower block. Fucked me on the stairs of his block. Was a quickie. Done it in plenty of public spaces since

Anal

Haven’t done it yet.

There’s plenty more first things I’ve done. Older men, dogging, club etc. happy to share if anyone is interested.

Thanks for reading! I’ve enjoyed sharing these.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ayo81966Man
20 weeks ago

barnstaple

Enjoyed reading

Hope that u do share more

By *illysausage123Man
20 weeks ago

Kent

Lovely rear carry on please x

By *amesB66Man
20 weeks ago

St Peter Port

You've plenty of time to experience and enjoy yourself. Somethings you'll like and no doubt others you'll chalk up as tried, but not to be repeated.

By *ust want fun 888Man
20 weeks ago

nearby

"Blowjob & Handjob - had an older friend (girl) went over to her house. Her boyfriend was there, and she knew I hadn’t done anything. Gave her boyfriend a hand job and blow job in her bedroom whilst she coached me through it. Finished in my mouth. I then went on to suck him and his friends on a regular basis.

Sex.

More comforting, with my boyfriend at the time and made ‘love’ at his house. Was with him for about a year. Only to partner in that time!

Threesome mmf

Girls holiday to Tenerife. Back to a lads hotel one night and him and his friend both had me at the same time and took turns all night. Gone on to have quite a few since

Theeesome mff

Older couple I met in a local pub. Flirted with them all night and ended up back at there house. Both shared me and made me center of attention. Absolutely great time.

With a girl

One of the girl footballers at my college, very masculine, went to hers to do group work. Ended up submitting to her and her strap on. First time I ate out a girl. Big fan. Let her have me throughout first year of college.

Public sex

A lad I knew lived in a tower block. Fucked me on the stairs of his block. Was a quickie. Done it in plenty of public spaces since

Anal

Haven’t done it yet.

There’s plenty more first things I’ve done. Older men, dogging, club etc. happy to share if anyone is interested.

"

I wish I were living near you in those times

By *lljambarMan
20 weeks ago

Manchester

Great experiences thanks for telling

By *abbum69Man
20 weeks ago

Croydon

Hope to hear more about your adventures soon x

20 weeks ago

kent/london

Feel free to ask

By *amesB66Man
20 weeks ago

St Peter Port

"Feel free to ask "

What's next on your bucket list?

By *rmrshorny2Couple
20 weeks ago

Seaside

By *hyguy469Man
20 weeks ago

BROMSGROVE

"Feel free to ask "

Girls holiday story is so hot!!!

Were they taking it in turns with you?

20 weeks ago

kent/london

For my firsts. Hmm tough. Maybe all women group fun. Gloryhole. Few other public places. I’ll have a think lol open to suggestions…

20 weeks ago

kent/london

Yea. It was a friendship group of about 6. Bedded most of them across 10 days! Young and relentless!

By *rompton boyMan
20 weeks ago

….

Love this post!!!

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

This in our humble opinion the best post currently on fab!

Would love to hear about your first time masturbating, and also the older man - what age would you like to go up to and do you find that older men are more appreciative?

X

20 weeks ago

kent/london

Masturbating. Quite young. Watched two films weirdly enough that made me do it. White men can’t jump and Kevin and Perry go large lol weird I know. I touched myself with my fingers during a sex scene in the white men can’t jump film. Oldest I’ve been with was 62 when I was 18

20 weeks ago

kent/london

I played the scene over and over whilst touching myself. I did read up on it first to understand it. But I made myself cum over and over to it x

By *iscreet-hotMan
20 weeks ago

nearby

By *rmrshorny2Couple
20 weeks ago

Seaside

By *uggymMan
20 weeks ago

Worcester

Wonderful. You are young and clearly love sex. Enjoy all that you can whenever you have the chance. Three times your age I deeply regret all the things and opportunities that I missed.

What else would excite you?

Have fun and tell us all about it.

More details about your experiences would be good to read!

By *nicorn tamer 69Man
20 weeks ago

taunton

Share some more x

20 weeks ago

"I played the scene over and over whilst touching myself. I did read up on it first to understand it. But I made myself cum over and over to it x"

Can you remember where you read about it? There used to be a website called Jackinworld that had loads of guides on techniques for men and women to masturbate. Hope you’ve revisited the sex scene from that film, it sounds really hot!

That 62 year must have had the most incredible time, it will likely be the most erotic memory of his life!

20 weeks ago

kent/london

Can’t remember. It was such a long time ago. Plenty of material available to read!

20 weeks ago

kent/london

Yes. It’s there to be enjoyed. Aslong as it’s safe, consensual and enjoyable, I can’t help myself! Love it

By *im66123Man
20 weeks ago

newcastle

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Have you ever had a gang bang and if so with how many guys

By *hynot3Man
20 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

"Masturbating. Quite young. Watched two films weirdly enough that made me do it. White men can’t jump and Kevin and Perry go large lol weird I know. I touched myself with my fingers during a sex scene in the white men can’t jump film. Oldest I’ve been with was 62 when I was 18 "

Now that would make a nice story

20 weeks ago

kent/london

2 has been the most I’ve been with at the same time

By *hilledguy2020Man
20 weeks ago

Gateshead

Thanks for sharing. Had my first gangbang with a couple i met on fab 6 year ago. Hubby liked to just watch. They are still on here and went on to meet a few more times.first 3some was with a couple, she was blindfolded...another 1st and so sexy. She rode me while i fondled and nibbled her pert fantastic breasts, then had her bent over while she sucked hubby, they both wanted me to take condom off and cum on her pussy...another 1st, then he licked it off her then without anything said started to suck me clean...again i wasnt expecting him to be bi and do that..another 1st!!great meet .happy memoriesx

By *dr97531Man
20 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great post!

"Feel free to ask "

First bareback and/or creampie?

By *rlowslungMan
20 weeks ago

Warwick

By *oodgreen25Man
20 weeks ago

Wexford

First time you orgasmed from penetrative sex ?

By *onnoisseur100Man
20 weeks ago

Woking-ish

20 weeks ago

kent/london

Wasn’t actually with my boyfriend. Was with an older man on holiday maybe like 2 months after I broke up with my ex. I was so horny not had sex in a while and he was just dominant, alpha and took control of the situation. Creamed inside me in his hotel room with my legs on his shoulders x

20 weeks ago

kent/london

Man on holiday. Same person I had my first bare back with. Second man I’ve been with. May be because he was bigger than my ex and bareback for the first time. It was just so good. I was in awe of him

By *ing_John69Man
20 weeks ago

Near You

Would you tell us about your dogging experiences

By *hemainintainMan
20 weeks ago

govan

Such a hot post and profile. Always remember my first mmf. Never came so hard in my life lol

20 weeks ago

Can’t wait to hear about dogging experiences, such a raw an primal experience!

X

By *ankman69Man
20 weeks ago

WILLENHALL

First sex, too young to mention on here but in my parents bed.

First 3 some mmf i was 23 in the army and we got friendly with a lady in the pub went back to hers.

First ffm was in Plymouth with a couple i met of another swinging site

First anal with female ex wife on a beach

First anal me, fab meeting went well

First sub meeting in the lakes with 5 other guys

First cnc friend asked me to set her up, she loved it

First sucking a cock, army Sargent made me suck him it was a massive black cock

First couple was when i was a door to door salesman selling cable in 92

Love firsts and they still are lots to try

By *portbilly1976Man
20 weeks ago

manchester

Love reading your list of firsts OP…lucky older gents for sure!!

Closest to being caught and your ‘did I really donthat’ experience?

20 weeks ago

"Love reading your list of firsts OP…lucky older gents for sure!!

Closest to being caught and your ‘did I really donthat’ experience? "

OP we’d love to hear that too!x

By *immy_5belliesMan
20 weeks ago

f

I'd love to hear about your dogging experience

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
20 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Blowjob & Handjob - had an older friend (girl) went over to her house. Her boyfriend was there, and she knew I hadn’t done anything. Gave her boyfriend a hand job and blow job in her bedroom whilst she coached me through it. Finished in my mouth. I then went on to suck him and his friends on a regular basis.

Sex.

Threesome mmf

Theeesome mff

With a girl

Public sex

Anal

Haven’t done it yet.

"

Very sexy. Thanks for sharing

By *ornybarMan
20 weeks ago

clonmel

Love it

20 weeks ago

My first sex encounter at any time was on a beach, I was 16 and she told me she was too which just shows how relaxed bar staff are in some parts of Europe as I Met her in a bar. I was so naive I just thought I might get to second base. Before I knew it she was asking me to slip myself inside. She was tight

By *onnoisseur100Man
20 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *orthridingMan
20 weeks ago

Knutsford

"Blowjob & Handjob - had an older friend (girl) went over to her house. Her boyfriend was there, and she knew I hadn’t done anything. Gave her boyfriend a hand job and blow job in her bedroom whilst she coached me through it. Finished in my mouth. I then went on to suck him and his friends on a regular basis.Absolutely lovely to hear and very very erotic xx more more..please xxx

Sex.

Threesome mmf

Theeesome mff

With a girl

Public sex

Anal

Haven’t done it yet.

"

By *orthridingMan
20 weeks ago

Knutsford

This is the best post on fab. Incredibly erotic to hear from a lady.So Sorry to ask. Is it possible to go into greater detail of blow and handjob? Did you know in advance. What was said at the house how did it start? What did you think at first? What she said when telling you what to do? What did her bf say and were you warned by your gf what to do if he was going to cum? And when he was just about to cum what did his gf say? What were you thinking and how did it feel like?

By *orthridingMan
20 weeks ago

Knutsford

And when was the first time a male had a hand down your knickers exploring you? Did he have his hand down there for long? Xxx

By *iv JonesMan
20 weeks ago

cardiff

My first hj was in the Odeon cinema in Swansea. My then gf hand was guided to my cock and she wanked me to completion.

I then fingered her pussy till she started moaning. Had to stop she was making too much noise

By *FNMLMCMan
20 weeks ago

Sunderland

Incredible post. LOVED reading this. I’d like to hear more about the handjob and the first time you saw a hard cock

By *rego69Man
20 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Amazing revelations. Continue to pursue the new ones.

20 weeks ago

My fisrt was a mates sister.

By *outheast couple2022Couple
20 weeks ago

london

Awesome reading keep it up we are all reading

By *ameisnawtyMan
20 weeks ago

anywhere

So hot love this

By *yewideMan
20 weeks ago

dereham

So so horny

By *portbilly1976Man
19 weeks ago

manchester

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
19 weeks ago

East Grinstead

By *onnoisseur100Man
19 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *usie pTV/TS
19 weeks ago

taunton

By *nthony692020Man
19 weeks ago

chelmsford

First time with ex best mate.

Went out drinking bumped into her best mate she asked if i was alone and if i wanted to go back to hers, her mum was away so had jouse to her self fucked sucked all night long while her mate in the next room. I eventually got to play with her also 6 months later. Ex best mate fucked her after she got married in her spare room while he away she was one good fuck.

By *obajxMan
19 weeks ago

Cheshire

"First time with ex best mate.

Went out drinking bumped into her best mate she asked if i was alone and if i wanted to go back to hers, her mum was away so had jouse to her self fucked sucked all night long while her mate in the next room. I eventually got to play with her also 6 months later. Ex best mate fucked her after she got married in her spare room while he away she was one good fuck."

Anyone care to translate this into something coherent

By *urleyboyMan
18 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *lue NotebooksCouple
18 weeks ago

Wirral

So fucking hot, love it!

God I would love to pleasure someone's boyfriend while they tell me exactly how to do it

By *aren_nylonsWoman
18 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I think this is a great thread and I’ll look to do one similar soon

18 weeks ago

First time with a woman. In Vegas with a stripper. We actually got on really well. Yes I did pay for dances. After that I didn't need to. Went out for dinner and had a great night.

First ffm was with a girl I was seeing when I lived in America. Her best friend stayed with her. Loved watching them together.

First guy. Off grindr. Told him it was my first time. He was good and took it slowly. Glad he wasn't hung lol

Fist mmf. A woman off here arranged it. An amazing afternoon. Best bit was him cumming in her and me licking her clean.

First mmmm was in a gay sauna I go to. It stared with me sucking a guy in the cinema room and ended up with several guys using my ass.

I think that is it.

Oh first TV. Off here when I was visiting family. Went to hers with the view of getting a bj. Ended up fucking her ass and covering her in cum

By *mberEBBWWoman
18 weeks ago

Asgard

This is so hott. Thanks for sharing.

By *FNMLMCMan
18 weeks ago

Sunderland

Can you all share your first time seeing a cock and handjob stories??

Post new Message to Thread