Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

True story when my wife nearly cuckolded me

Jump to newest

By *hecreampieeater OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Junction 28

I am 48 years old and am on my second marriage to a beautiful lady aged 42. Kaz is a bubbly leggy curly haired blonde, 5'8" tall and slim with curves in all the right places. She is mother to three children and we occasionally get nights when we are child free and can have a weekend of sex. 

Like many others, I harbour a fantasy to watch my wife get well and truly fucked by a big cock

I am not very well endowed barely having 3 inches. My wife has had a tape measure on me and says it is 5 inches but I know she is actually being kind to me. I don't have a great deal of staying power and Kaz has to stimulate herself with a small vibrator while we make love in order to orgasm as I am unable to bring her off by penetration alone. She tells me she likes rough sex but no matter how hard I do it, because of my small size it leaves her still wanting. 

I think that my fantasy stems from the fact that I can't fully satisfy her but because I worship her I want to see her pleasured as she should be. 

I have told her how I feel and that I want her to take a well endowed lover. She remains adamant that she won't do it though because of the potential problems afterwards. 

We have played around online a little and have posted pics of her on Wifelovers. We got lots of contact through it and I encouraged her to chat online with a man who didn't live too far away.

He said he had a 9 inch cock and Kaz ended up camming with him. He was rubbing a large bulge in his white boxers and Kaz had on a basque and stockings. She told him to 'lose the boxers' and as he pulled them down the biggest cock I have ever seen popped out. Kaz and I had sex on camera while he wanked off. It was very erotic and exciting and we had hot sex afterwards for some time, recounting our adventure. 

We have a good collection of toys, a couple of which are hollow strap on cocks that I can wear over mine to increase the size. One of them is 7" and the other 9". They are both really thick and when I wear them and fuck her I can do it really hard and fast. The best thing about it for me though is the intensity of the orgasm that she has when I wear them. She has told me that the size makes a big difference to her. The feeling of being filled up and stretched by a big cock gives a much more satisfying orgasm. 

This has only made me thirstier for her to have the real thing.

Another aspect to our sex life is that about 5 years ago she accidentally received a text from a guy who was talking about sexy underwear to his girlfriend. Since then they have texted frequently with my full blessing and he has become part of our sex life. With my encouragement she has told him of my desires and he has offered to help out. Simon has even texted me and I have had to send him pics of my wife. He has sent her pics of his 7" cock and all in all we have some great fun together. He is dominant and tells my wife the things he would do to her which can get her very hot when she's in the right mood. 

Things went further than they had before recently when I had to work away from home for a couple of weeks. Kaz and I argued before I went away and didn't properly make up. The day I went I got the following text from her. 

Hi baby xx Your naughty wife is bored and needs attention and you upset me!!! luckily my lover simon has agreed to keep me entertained later tonight. youre going to have to wait in line as I’m thinking about his large erection already x

This immediately made my stomach have butterflies and although I knew she wasn't actually meeting him, the fact that I was away made it all seem like it could actually happen. I sent the following one back

Hi baby xx You know I like it when you think about Simon's large erection. I hope he manages to sort you out with it later. I know how you like the feel of something large inside you, stretching and making you gasp with pleasure. You know you have a free rein to have fun and do what you want. Love you x

I also got a text from Simon as below

Your wife has told me you were bad boy ?on sat night? and need punishment. luckily I’ve agreed to please and satisfy her tonight in way that you can’t. if you’re very good and obedient boy we might let you know what’s happening. Simon

The three of us exchanged horny texts and the arrangement was made for Kaz to ring Simon when she was alone in bed and he would tell her what he wanted to do to her while she used a vibrator. I was alone in my hotel room and got the following texts from Kaz, which she had had from Simon

Because you are going to be good and give me all i want, tell me youre both afraid and wet. What do you fear I will do? x

I have a scarf I will blindfold you with and a tie to bind your hands. kneel like good girl before your master

I pull you by the hair off the bed and before you can react my cock is in your mouth. 

You need show respect young lady. x

Confess you want my cock

One of Kaz's replies was

I want your huge hard cock

After about half an hour I got the following text from Kaz

All done and dusted baby. Can u ring me x

I rang her and she told me that she had masturbated on the phone to Simon and he had made her talk dirty to him and beg for his big cock. I masturbated myself as she was telling me. She said he had made her come very hard. I was so turned on by this. I found it so erotic that my wife had been intimate with another man on the phone. She admitted that she really enjoyed it which means a lot to me. If she wasn't enjoying it then I wouldn't either. 

We all texted eachother over the next few days and the whole episode was so intense for me and Kaz. 

When I got home on the ?Friday evening? we talked about it and she got sopping wet. We had the horniest sex ever, albeit using the vibrator to make her come. 

The following afternoon we had no kids and I took her to the bedroom and got Simon out of our toybox. That's our pet name for the thick 7" strap on. I talked dirty to her for a while pretending I was Simon and was going to fuck her really hard. She played the damsel in distress and begged me not to hurt her. She was sopping wet again and I entered her, going slowly until she got used to the size, then I moved it up a gear and began to fuck her really hard. It wasn't long before she had a shattering orgasm, swearing as she came really hard. She said that was enough but I began gently moving in and out again and it wasn't long before another massive orgasm ripped through her body and she again asked me to get off. Then I lifted up and got her to use the vibrator on her clitoris while I moved in and out again. As she came I thrusted really hard and a third massive orgasm was the result. I flipped her over doggy style and she used the vibrator again when I gently moved in and out. The battery was going now though and she was struggling to come. We ditched the vibrator and again I began to fuck her really hard with the strap on from behind. That was all that was needed for the fourth monster orgasm. She begged me to stop and not knowing if she really meant it I I pulled off the strap on and tried to get inside her myself. She pulled away saying she was too sore so I had to wank and come over her bottom. 

She has said to me that she would probably meet up with Simon - for my pleasure - if she lost a little weight. She perceives herself as overweight although she is in fact a very gorgeous slim lady. 

I am away again this week and am hoping Simon will be in touch. I have told her that if she speaks to him again on her mobile that I would like to ring the home phone and listen in to her talking dirty to him. 

I live in hope that one day my fantasy will become reality. I just hope that if it does, it will live up to my expectations!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ountydurham69Man
20 weeks ago

Darlington

By *rivate24Man
20 weeks ago

selby

let’s hope she gets that big cock

By *rgasm4u69Man
20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ton_maleMan
20 weeks ago

Shoreham

Love this

By *cotty909Man
20 weeks ago

tranent

By *oonsterblue74Man
20 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

Great story, I've had similar role play with my wife, here lover is John and 8" dildo and sits in the drawer upstairs. The only difference is we haven't got a real John to have phone sex with

By *ardleedsMan
20 weeks ago

Leeds

By *lderWiserNowMan
20 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
20 weeks ago

Madrid

By *ussyeater692Man
20 weeks ago

Wrexham

Hope there's more to come

By *hecreampieeater OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Junction 28

Sadly she’s gone cold over swinging now. I keep trying but she’s a hard nut to crack.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
20 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eterinpantiesukMan
19 weeks ago

southam

hope she gets her courage up and offers herself to simon you will find it quite hard but very intimate and intense as she tells you how good it felt

Post new Message to Thread