Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriends First MMF

Jump to newest

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

So hear is my first attempt at posting a story, purely fiction but hoping one day it will come true….

I’m 39 and been bi since I was a teenager but no one has ever known about it. My gf is 30 years old and is very hot, petite blonde with 32C tits, size 8 and always dresses incredibly sexy for nights out, weekends away etc.

For many years when playing we have brought up the topic of another guys joining us, which is music to my ears of course. I’d love to see her with another guy, as I know both of them would enjoy each other. But also as I would of course like to play with him.

So let the story commence….

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

We had a planned weekend away in Manchester, just a couple of nights, nice meals, few drinks etc and Mel had packed for the weekend, lots of hot lingerie, heels, tight fitting dresses that showed off her best assets and we were looking forward to having a care free weekend full of food and drink.

We checked into the hotel and found out we had been upgraded to a four poster room. We were with walking distance of the centre so perfect all round.

We had a drink in the hotel bar then headed up to the room to get ready for the evening. Mel showered and came out completely naked, she looked incredible as always. I complimented her as I usually do and said that I hoped she was gonna dress really sexy tonight ‘I cannot wait until we get back later Mel’ I said as my cock was throbbing already at the sight and the thought of what we would get up to back i the room.

I left her to get ready and I went to get a shower….

Reply privately

By *ardleedsMan
7 weeks ago

leeds

Keep going...

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *idLTMan
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Following...

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Whilst on the shower I just kept thinking of her tight little body and pert tots stood there a few minutes ago, thinking about how I was gonna fuck her so hard when we got back. I started to run my semi hard cock, but stopped just teasing myself. I must have been in there for 15-20 mins then got out and dried off.

I walked back into the room naked, cock still semi hard and she was there fully naked still doing her make up. I just stood and watched her grinning.

I got dressed and waited patiently on the bed on my phone. Once she has done her make up she stood up and looked at me “do I look ok babe?” My jaw dropped “wow Mel, you look incredible” she walked over and gave me a deep kiss “guess I better get dressed then” and winked at me.

I watched as she slipped into a very sexy black lace lingerie set which was pretty much see through. She then went to the wardrobe and got out my fave dress of hers, a tight fitting black dress, just long enough to cover her tight little arse and then really show off her incredible legs. It showed just enough cleavage to show off her perfect pert tits.

She then finished off the look with a hot strappy pair of heels, which made her bare tanned legs look even better.

She just stood there with her hand on her hip “I’m ready” I just stared “oh my word babe you look incredible, we need to get out of here otherwise I won’t be able to keep my hands off you”…

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
7 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
7 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *orednhorny99Man
7 weeks ago

consett

Loving this already

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

We left the room and made our way to the lift, as we waited for it I gently squeezed her arse and whispered in her ear “we are gonna have so much fun tonight, I can feel it” she giggles in response and kissed me deeply again as the lift doors opened.

We went down the the reception area and then headed out to the centre, holding hands smiling, it was a warm summer evening, so loads of people out and about on the walk, so many guys and girls just checking her out and I felt pretty good, I know she did too.

The table was booked at a restaurant so we headed there first and ordered food and drinks, chatted away about work, life, friends etc until we had finished.

By this point we had already polished off a bottle of wine and a cocktail each, so feeling a little tipsy.

Mel winked at me and said that she was already feeling pretty horny and maybe we should just head back. She moved her hand down between her legs and felt her pussy through her lacy knickers “I’m already a little bit wet babe”

I just stared at her “maybe we should stay out a little longer and have a couple more drinks” she grinned at me and agreed. So we paid up and walked to go find a bar. It was starting to get dark now and Manchester was starting to get very busy, with it being a Friday night…

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Great so far, please carry on

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

We walked for a bit until we found what looked like a pretty exclusive type bar, suited doormen and looked pretty classy inside, so made our way in.

As we looked around there was a lot of very attractive people, guys dressed smartly and girls all dressed up really sexy just like Mel. We just didn’t know where to look.

I told Mel to go grab a booth and I’ll get the drinks in and I’d go find her. I made my way to the bar and she walked off.

I looked around from the bar area but couldn’t see her anywhere so just turned around and waited to get the drinks.

Mel had managed to find a booth on the other side of the bar and sat there legs crossed checking her phone. Within a minute or two a guy had come over to her. He was probably mid 20’s really good looking, athletic and dressed well.

“Well hello, I haven’t seen you here before, you look incredible if you don’t mind me saying” Mel looked up at him and blushed a little “ummmm well thanks, I think ha” she got all shy at that moment “I’m actually here with my bf, he’s just at the bar” he smiled at her and apologised “oh right ok well I will just leave you to it then, enjoy your night”

As he walked away I had just turned the corner and seen them finish talking and made my way over “who was that?”…

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please

Reply privately

By *rManyhandsMan
7 weeks ago

Narberth

Great start

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Mel looked a little flustered “hmmm he just came over to me to say he thought I was hot, but told him I had a bf so he just apologised and walked off” she grinned at me “you enjoyed that didn’t you?” I smiled back at her as I gave her her drink and sat down close next to her.

She leant over to me and whispered in my ear “I’m not gonna lie James, it really turned me on, he was so fit and he’s made me a little wetter”

She grabbed my hand and pushed it up her dress and I felt her pussy, she was very wet indeed and instantly my cock twitched. “Oh wow you really did like that didn’t you?” I rubbed her clit gently through her knickers and she moaned a little.

“Well we have always fantasised about another guy haven’t we” I said as her grin got bigger. “Yes we have but…..you actually want it?” She whispered “well how could I not share you with another guy, they clearly want you”

Mel took a big swig of her cocktail and winked at me. We sat there for 15-20 mins, just smiling, barely saying a word. I though lt wow right ok this might actually happen…

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
7 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

We had just finished our drinks off “shall we have another one here then or you wanna head elsewhere?” I asked Mel. She looked around at all the incredibly hot people and smiled at me “no let’s stay here, it might get interesting” I winked at her thinking oh god right this is it surely. “Ok I’ll head to the bar, you behave ok” I laughed as I walked off not turning back at thinking I might get back to her flirting with another guy.

I stood at the bar, it was getting busier so knew it would take some time. I waited patiently, my heart racing. What the hell is going on.

Mel sat there back on her phone and then looked up and around the bar again, she could see a group of 3 guys looking over. She smiled at them all, they were roughly the same age as her maybe late 20’s early 30’s. One was really hot and the other two ok she said. As she smiled back one of them nudged the hotter of the three and he looked round. Mel gestured to him to come over…

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

He walked over confidently with a bit of a swagger, he was tall and very athletic, tight white polo on and some dark chinos. As he approached the table he smiled at Mel “hello there, I have just got to say how incredibly hot you are, I’m Steve!” She blushed again as he put out his hand, Mel hooked it gently “I’m Mel, it’s lovely to meet you”

She felt her tight little pussy twitch, thinking to herself how hot this guy was, very good looking with a great body. She tapped on the seat next to her on the edge of the booth. “Wanna take a seat?”

“Yeah to course, but I did prove before that you were at with a guy, is this ok?” She just grinned with a twinkle in her eye “oh absolutely, he won’t mind”

I felt like I had been gone for ages, no idea what was going on as I was finally getting served, my heart still racing.

Steve looked down at Mel’s legs, looking perfect and tanned with her heels on under the table, her dressed ridden up slightly, he then glanced at her perfect cleavage “bloody hell you really are stunning aren’t you?” She giggled…

Reply privately

By *pforfun1899Man
7 weeks ago

harlow

Reply privately

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Doncaster

Mmm, following in anticipation x

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

“Thanks babe, I like to look after myself” Mel’s confidence now sky high after a few drinks and all these compliments “not too bad yourself Steve, you are fit” she said really emphasising the word fit. She places a hand on her bare thigh caressing it slightly which he notices.

“So is that guy your fella then?” He says quietly close to her ear “yeah he’s just gone to get some more drinks in, we are here on a dirty weekend” Steve just stares at her, making full on eye contact “oh right I see”

At that moment I finally get the drinks and head back to where Mel was sat, not sure what the hell I am in for. As I get round the corner I see it. Mel sat there looking very pleased with herself staring into the eyes of what I would also say is an incredibly hot guy. I stand still watching drinks in hand “oh my fucking word, this is actually gonna go somewhere”

I get closer to the table and Mel breaks eye contact with him and notices me “babe this is Steve, Steve this is James” he stands up and puts out his hand, I go to shake it and he grips it firstly smiling at me. My cock twitches again as he does…

Reply privately

By *anxmike21Man
7 weeks ago

ashton

Getting good

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

I place our drinks on the table and sit down on the other side of Mel and kiss her deeply on the lips holding it for a second. “Oh sorry Steve how rude of me, you want a drink at all mate?” He looks at Mel again briefly “yeah ok I will mate, just a pint will do please” I get up from my seat again “right won’t be long” as I walk off not looking back, knowing I might be a while which is a little frustrating, not gonna lie.

As I walk away Mel turns to look back at Steve “so Steve tell me about you” she grins looking into his eyes again “well Mel, I’m 28, single, work as a PT and well that’s about it really” she looks at his body as he says this “I was gonna say Steve you do definitely work out, what a fit body” sure giggles again “well Mel what can I say, look at you, tight little petite thing” both now proper flirting with each other.

Mel leans over to him and gently kisses him on the cheek “want to know something?” He smiles “yeah go on” she pauses “your are so fit I think you might have just made me a little bit wet” as she moves her hand from her thigh up to her knickers and gently rubs her pussy…

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
7 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *groot20Couple
7 weeks ago

Mayfair

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Mel moans a little as she rubs her clit as Steve just watches her. She stops and leans back in, this time kissing him gently on the lips and whispers “wanna feel?” His jaw drops as Mel grabs his hand and pulls it down between her legs, instantly his fingers pressed on her pussy lips through her knickers “fuckkk you are wet aren’t you, naughty little thing” he stares at her as he teases her clit, both just in a moment. He pulls away “oh my god Mel you really are something else aren’t you” as they just grin at each other.

I get served a lot quicker this time and race back round the bar to see them sat clearly flirting, not knowing that he has just felt her tight wet pussy at all.

“Here you go mate” as I pass him his pint “ah cheers mate” he takes a big swig as I sit down back next to Mel “so how have you guys been getting on?” I ask. Mel looks at me with a wicked look on her face, as she moves in close whispering “he makes me wet so I let him feel it” as she kisses me so passionately. Steve unaware of what she has just said. I am stunned, mixture of getting so turned on but also another guy has now touched her…

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
7 weeks ago

coventry

Omg I’m my dreams xxx please continue

Reply privately

By *teve1867Man
7 weeks ago

wirral

Wish I was the steve involved

Reply privately

By *p4it6969500Man
7 weeks ago

burton

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
7 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
7 weeks ago

Uddingston

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

I look over at Steve and just nod at him and smile “good to see you guys are getting, shall we say acquainted” as I place my hand on her thigh whilst drinking, a huge swig of cocktail down in one. Clearly this is gonna happen now.

We all sit having our drinks, talking about jobs and general chat etc getting ok really well and then notice that Steve’s hand is now on Mel’s other thigh, our hands barely an inch apart

I lean over to Mel and whisper in her ear “do you want to go babe…..and bring Steve?” She stares at me making full eye contact, her smile getting bigger and bigger, clearly incredibly turned on “yes babe if that’s ok?” I pause for a second “yes, yes it is” as I move back and look over at Steve, “we are thinking about heading back for a drink at our hotel just down the road if you fancy join us mate?” Without hesitation he responds “oh definitely mate, sounds like a very good plan to me”

With that he stands up and offers his hand to Mel to help her up as I get up and walk round the other side, as she steps out of the booth Stev just stands there and looks her up and down “just wow”

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
7 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Good dysrt

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Steve stands in front of her and reaches round grabbing Mel’s pert little ass gently and squeezes it. I go to take her hand and lead us out round the bare area towards the door.

As we get out on to the street I walk close to Mel, Steve close behind “this goes as far as you want it to babe, if you wanna stop at any point just say so ok” she looks back at me “yes I agree, same with you baby, I want you to be comfortable” as Steve then catches up with us as we get closer to the hotel.

As we arrive we head straight to the hotel bar, I order a bottle of Prosecco and some glasses, as Steve and Mel stand in the reception area just grinning at each other. I walk past them to the lift and press the button to call it…

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
7 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
7 weeks ago

Manchester

keep going

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing story, I can't wait for the next installment

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
7 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

The lift arrives and the door opens, I let Mel and Steve walk in ahead of me before following them in. As I do Steve gets up close to Mel and passionately kisses her whilst squeezing her ass with both hands, almost picking her up off the floor then breaks off. I’m just stood there staring and Mel walks over to me and kisses me passionately as well as the lift stops and the doors open.

We make our way out and I lead again, walking down the hall to our room, I tap the key and walk in as they follow.

As we get into the room Mel says “I’m just gonna pop to the bathroom guys, give me a few mins” “yeah of course babe, take as long as you need” as to then gesture to Steve to take a seat on one of the chairs near the window. As he sits down I crack open the bottle of Prosecco and pour 3 glasses.

“Mate Mel is absolutely stunning, you are one lucky man” Steve says as I finish pouting the drinks “cheers mate, well I think you will get to enjoy her yourself tonight” grinning at him “you are really fit mate, great body, bet you have got a nice cock as well” I just come out with it, clearly d*unk now and confidence high.

He looks at me “well well well, like a nice cock do you?” I taken a back, what the hell, I never expected that response from him. Is he bi? Does he want me as well? All these thoughts swirling around “yeah I do like cock mate, Mel doesn’t know though” he winks at me “well she might just find out tonight…

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

This story is so good,

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Meanwhile Mel is in the bathroom freshening up, she slips off her dress and stands there in full length mirror, looking incredible in just her lingerie and heels. Thinking to herself that she is so incredibly horny right now, she touches her pussy teasing her clit and moans quietly “oh fuckkkk” she mutters

“I’m just gonna go check on Mel mate” I say to Steve as I walk over the the bathroom and knock on the door. “Come in babe” Mel says as I open the door “oh wow baby you look……perfect” I close the door behind me and quietly say to Mel “you ok babe? You definitely up for this?” She smiles at me “yes baby I want it so bad, I’m so fucking horny” with that I kiss her on the lips “I love you babe” then turn around and walk out closing the door…

Reply privately

By *eadjeyecMan
7 weeks ago

Bucks/London

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
7 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
7 weeks ago

Blackpool

Hard as reading this...

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

I head back over to Steve “she is looking fucking incredible mate” he just grins at me “looks like we are all for a treat tonight mate, aren’t we” he winks at me as he downs his Prosecco in one staring at me.

Both of us sat there eagerly awaiting Mel, both now rubbing our cocks through our trousers.

Meanwhile Mel stands up tall, looks in the mirror once more “let’s do this” she says to herself as she opens the bathroom door and struts out walking towards us both and stands there. My petite blonde stunning tanned gf, in nothing but her sexy black lingerie and heels, so confident. Her legs looking incredible, her flat stomach and perfect tits sitting so perfectly in her lace see through bra, nipples so hard.

“You enjoying the view boys” we both just stare, rubbing our cocks a little more “ohhhh my fucking word baby you look absolutely incredible” I manage to utter “Mel you are fuckinb perfect” Steve barely manages to get his words out…

Reply privately

By *antsGuy1977Man
7 weeks ago

Southampton

Reply privately

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
7 weeks ago

North Shields

More please

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Omg this is soooo good xxx

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
7 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Mel just stares down as us both sat there. She’s oozing confidence now. She walks over to thr table and picks up her drink then walks back to the same spot.

“I think you boys should get those cocks of yours out, you are clearly enjoying what you have in front of you” she grins then sips her drink.

Without hesitation both of us unbuttoned our trousers and pull our cocks out, now pretty much full hard. We each grip our cocks firmly. Now I think my cock is pretty impressive, it’s 6.5-7 inches and very thick, Mel loves it. However, I notice Mel just staring at Steve with that wicked grin of hers so I look over at him. Oh my word his cock is fucking perfect, it’s thick, it’s biggg, like at least 9 inches “ohhhh fuck what a cock” I blurt out” I look back at Mel “baby he is huge”

“Oh fuck me don’t I know it” she drinks again “definitely the biggest I have ever seen and boy am I gonna enjoy that”…

Reply privately

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Is there more, we need more

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
7 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *ccasional75Man
7 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

I just stare over at Steve gently teasing his big throbbing cock thinking I just wanna touch it myself. Then look back at Mel who is loving what she is seeing, two horny guys wanking over her.

“Oh boys you are making this girl very happy indeed I’ve got to say” she says grinning still as she quickly finishes off her drink and struts over to place it on the table between us. Standing over us like she is in control. She leans over to me and kisses me passionately again, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. Her cleavage looking incredible as she does. Steve watching, wanking. She pulls away and grabs my head and turns it to Steve, she nibbles my ear and whispers to me “I want him on that bed, you are gonna watch baby”

Oh my word, what’s going on, my gf is horny as fuck for another guy, such mixed emotions, but I’m horny as fuck, my cock is throbbing and I’m gonna fulfil every fantasy…

Reply privately

By *elbyfuntimesMan
7 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Doncaster

Better and better x

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
7 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow xx

Reply privately

By *urleyboyMan
7 weeks ago

Basingstoke

wow oh wow

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, horny as fuck

Reply privately

By *teve1867Man
7 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

“Yes….yes I’m gonna watch baby” I groan as she moves away from me “I’ll make sure you aren’t left out baby don’t worry” she grins as she then leans down to Steve who lets go of his now throbbing big thick cock, she kisses him as passionately as she had done with me, pushing her tongue into his mouth. They kiss for what feels like forever and then, slowly she runs her hand over his chest, down his body and then grips his cock. It looks even bigger with her hand wrapped around it. He lets out a groan “oh fuckkkk Mel”

She gently wanks him as I watch on then pulls away from the kiss “stand up Steve” he does immediately and she lifts his shirt up over his head revealing his perfect chiseled tanned body “well well well don’t we have a body to match this impressive cock hey” Mel grins at him as she then pulls his trousers and boxers down in one, leaving him stood completely naked…

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
7 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *edagainMan
7 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great start

Reply privately

By *olves BiMan
7 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

She stands up close to him pressing her tight petite body against his, he’s so much bigger than her. She grips his cock again and stare at me as she wanks it slowly “you like watching wank this big thick cock of his don’t you baby” I squeeze my cock “fuck yes I do babe, he’s got such a big cock babe” she turns around and points at the bed “you wanna get on that bed Steve” he doesn’t hesitate, he walks over to the king size four poster bed and lays down, his head propped up by cushions and he just stares at Mel wanking.

She struts around the other side of the bed and crawls on to it. Her face getting closer to his cock. She moves his hand away, gripping it once more “wanna see me suck this do you boys?” Both of us immediately shout yes, both sooooo eager…

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
7 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
7 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ickylouCouple
7 weeks ago

Bi

Great story. X

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, so horny reading this

Reply privately

By *ax_glasscotMan
7 weeks ago

glasgow

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
7 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
7 weeks ago

Barnsley

Fuck this has me so hard please carry on

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *randMrsFab1Couple
7 weeks ago

Liverpool

Great story!

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
7 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
7 weeks ago

Blackpool

Reply privately

By *exymidsGuy19Man
7 weeks ago

Rugby

Great story, I am hard as rock

Reply privately

By *arfield131Man
7 weeks ago

midlands

So so hard

Reply privately

By *abcouple2000Couple
7 weeks ago

Beauly

Great story so far!

Reply privately

By *onoBWCMan
7 weeks ago

All over

I’m wanking over this

Reply privately

By *teve1867Man
7 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

By *litlicker77Man
7 weeks ago

Dirty old town

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

This is great

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
7 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *elfastGuy34Man
7 weeks ago

belfast

Such a great story

Reply privately

By *lorious xWoman
7 weeks ago

the back of beyond

Great writing!

Reply privately

By *elbyfuntimesMan
7 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
7 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
7 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
7 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Mel stares at me as she lowers her head down and kisses the tip of Steve’s cock “ohhhh fuck yes Mel” he moans as I just on wanking slowly. She looks incredible bent over, in her lingerie and heels with another man’s cock. I’m in heaven I thought to myself.

She then runs her tongue around it slowly, teasing him. I love it when she does that to me, Steve’s moaning certainly means he is enjoying it. She then takes his whole big thick cock deep into her mouth, gagging on it. Before coming back up “ohhhh fuck me Steve, it’s so so big”.

“Take my big cock in your mouth now” Steve demands as he is starting to show Mel that she is not completely in charge. She grins at him, she clearly wants him to dominate her “anything you say babe” as she takes his cock deep in her throat, gagging over and over. Wanking it as she does…

Reply privately

By *elsh and welsherCouple
7 weeks ago

cardiff

Great story ..

Very well written to .

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

I have never seen her gag like this, never on my cock anyway, she looks incredible and so slutty doing it. Steve puts his hand on top of her head pushing her down harder each time, making sure his big cock is deep in her throat. She manages to just break off for a second, dribble running down off her chin. She looks over to me out of breath and mutters “I feel like such a naughty slut baby” I grin at her “oh fuck yes you are” as both me and Steve moan. His cock soaking wet from her working his cock expertly. Steve gets her on his knees on the bed “stand over there now, I want to see all of you” he says sternly to Mel…

Reply privately

By *ax_glasscotMan
7 weeks ago

glasgow

Reply privately

By *hynot3Man
7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Fuck this is so hot and amazing x

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
7 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *teve1867Man
7 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ell86BoyMan
7 weeks ago

Mansfield

Brilliant story we'll written ???? A fantasy I would love to happened to me some day.

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Mel moves back off the bed and walks round and stands in front of me, then Steve gets off the bed and follows her round. He stands behind her pressing his throbbing cock against her arse and looks over her should at me. He starts to run his hands over her body, feeling all of her.

I just stare as he takes control. She just lets him do as he wishes. “I cannot wait to see this incredible body of yours babe” he whispers in her ear as he slowly unclips her bra as she holds it against her tits. Steve slips off a should strap at a time then turns her around to him. “Take it off” he demands. Without hesitation she lets it slip off her perfect pert tits to the ground. Her nipples so hard now.

“Oh fuck wow Mel. They are just perfect aren’t they” as he squeezes them the looks over at me just smiling and still gently wanking my cock. He puts his hands on her hips. Then his fingers inside the waist of her knickers and slowly pulls them down over her ass and they then drop to the floor. Mel steps out of them.

“Jesus christ, well isn’t that just the most perfect little bald tight pussy I gave ever seen” as he just stares down at her pussy. It’s clearly soaking wet as well. Steve turns her around to face me and whispers in her ear once more…

Reply privately

By *oth BlokeMan
7 weeks ago

Rotherham

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
7 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
7 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
7 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *UMMYCOUPLE321Couple
7 weeks ago

BALLYMENA/ BELFAST

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
7 weeks ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
7 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ameisnawtyMan
7 weeks ago

LDerry

Wow great story

Reply privately

By *M1712Man
7 weeks ago

bude

This is so hot so far. Love this to happen to me

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *hynot3Man
7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
7 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *uicycock99Man
7 weeks ago

west mids

Wow horny as hell this !!!

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
7 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

What an amazing story

Reply privately

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Doncaster

More please x

Reply privately

By *ohnny4playMan
7 weeks ago

Kinross

Excellent and nicely paced.

Reply privately

By *ccasional75Man
7 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
7 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Lovely

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
7 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
7 weeks ago

Exeter

Reply privately

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
7 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ountydurham69Man
7 weeks ago

Darlington

Reply privately

By *hil1975Man
7 weeks ago

Chesham

Reply privately

By *teve1867Man
7 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ushin boundariesCouple
7 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

“You like James wanking that cock over us don’t you?” As his hands gently move around and up to her tits, squeezing her nipples, he then moves one hand down over her stomach and down towards her pussy. He teases her, stopping just before he touches her clit “oh I do Steve, I really do, please touch me” she begs loudly.

I just sit there not saying a word, just grinning at her as he finally flicks his finger over her clit “fuckkk you feel so good babe, nice bald little pussy” as he then pushes a finger deep inside her slowly, she’s so tight on him, but so wet. As he does she lets out a loud moan “ohhh god”…

Reply privately

By *ankerothMan
7 weeks ago

rotherham

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

“Mel you are so tight baby” as Steve starts to ease his finger in a little deeper, then starts to finger her gently whilst kissing her neck. She moans loudly “you feel soooo good, I’m so fucking wet for you”. He then stops and points to the bed “lay down for me baby” without hesitation she walks over to the bed and lays down, her head propped up and she spreads her legs wide. Moving her hand down over her body she play with her clit.

Steve walks over to me and leans down, his cock getting so close to mine, my heart beats so fast. He quietly says to me “I’m gonna treat your gf mate and you are gonna stay right here….until I tell you to” my mind is all over the place right now. What’s he gonna do next, what’s my involvement going to be. I think what’s gonna happen, I’m so turned on…

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *heshirelad300Man
7 weeks ago

chester

So good

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Steve then walks over to the bed and climbs on top of Mel, he kisses her passionately again, pushing his tongue into her mouth and the pulls away, slowly kissing her neck then onto her tits, sucking on each nipple hard. She squirms underneath him, still rubbing her clit then he moves her hand and kisses down over her stomach until his mouth is over her already soaking wet pussy.

“Please lick my pussy Steve, I need you to so badly, I want you” as his tongue flicks over her clit teasing her again “ohhhhh fuck yes that’s it” he pushes his tongue as deep as he can into her tight pussy. She moans again, even louder than before. He then mumbles “you taste so fucking good” before going to work on her, his tongue flicking up and down her pussy before pushing two fingers deep stretching her “fuckkkkk Steve”…

Reply privately

By *aked-funMan
7 weeks ago

South West

Reply privately

By *ickylouCouple
7 weeks ago

Bi

Love it.

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Steve starts to finger her a little harder, his tongue working her clit so well. Mel squeezes her tits and pulls on her nipples hard. She starts to moan really loudly and her body starts to shake a little “keep doing that, don’t fucking stop baby, please don’t stop……I’m gonna cum soooo hard” as she screams out she starts to cum so hard, he keeps going until she starts to squirt “fuckkkll that’s it, oh my god, fuck fuck fuck Steve yessssss” she shakes uncontrollably. I’ve never seen her cum so hard, another guy has done this to her, she’s so overwhelmed.

She squeezes her thighs either side of his head until she stops cumming and her legs collapse. He’s bent over still between her legs, he looks over at me, his face covered in her cum. He grins at me “fuck I enjoyed that. But I’m not done with her” he sits up, his cock huge and throbbing. He moves forward and spreads her legs wide again. Rubbing the tip of his cock over her soaking tight soaking wet pussy.

Surely he’s not gonna just fuck her now, no condom at all, we hadn’t discussed this, I wasn’t sure how I felt or how she would feel…

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
7 weeks ago

back where i came from

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

I thought it was too late now, how could I even stop this, did I even want to. He leant down over her as she turned her head and looked over to me. She could feels his big thick cock pressed up against her tight bald pussy lips “I’m gonna fuck you with my big thick cock” he said quietly to her.

I waited for her to respond, it felt like ages until she finally did “I fucking want that cock deep inside of me baby, I want you to fuck my like your naughty little slut” that was it she’s so horny she doesn’t even care and to be honest by now I didn’t either.

He leant up and as he did I watched on as he slowly forced his cock deep inside of her, as he did she moaned even louder than ever before “ohhhhh fuck me Steve, your so fucking big, stretch my tight little pussy” he kept his cock deep in her for a few seconds. My cock felt like it was about to explode, I stopped wanking and just watched…

Reply privately

By *M1712Man
7 weeks ago

bude

Wow. This is incredible. Top writing op.

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

I meant forward to get a better view, as Steve pulled his cock out, it was soaked from Mel’s pussy already. He looked over his shoulder at me smiling and not saying a word as I pushed his cock back into her, then leant down and kissed her again “I’m gonna fuck you like you have never been fucked before” she opens her legs wide “yes please Steve I want it”

He starts slowly fucking her, she’s in heaven, writhing around under this incredibly fit guy with the biggest cock she’s ever had, she’s completely u see his control and all I can do is watch on. My cock just twitching as he stretches her tight pussy…

Reply privately

By *rManyhandsMan
7 weeks ago

Narberth

Great story

Reply privately

By *eedsmale24 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Steve starts to fuck her harder and harder, she just moans continuously and reaches down between her legs and rubs her clit furiously “ohhhh fucking hell James he’s gonna make me cum again” she screams as he slams his cock into her so hard, clearly enjoying himself now stretching my petite gfs tight little pussy “that’s it Mel fucking cum on my cock, cums so fucking hard” he grunts as she starts to cum “fuck fuck fuck yes yes yes that’s it don’t stoppppp shit I’m cumming baby” she just explodes as he keeps fucking her harder and harder, more than I have ever fucked her. Her pussy taking every inch of him.

I stand up and start wnaking my cock again as he pull an out of her, she squirts again. I watch as she soaks the bed and he just stay's leaned over her body, his cock in hand. He slaps it on her pussy, the sounds is incredible, she’s soaking wet…

Reply privately

By *xyBs2022Couple
7 weeks ago

Lancs

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *agicman13Man
7 weeks ago

CAMBERLEY

Reply privately

By *ickylouCouple
7 weeks ago

Bi

Fantastic xx

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
7 weeks ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *emptme1993Man
7 weeks ago

manchester

She sounds incredible

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow, I have no other words

Reply privately

By *heshirelad300Man
7 weeks ago

chester

This is the best story yet !

Reply privately

By *uriousguy35Man
7 weeks ago

manchester

Wow can’t wait to hear more

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

I’m loving this x

Reply privately

By *raintreeboy13Man
7 weeks ago

braintree

Great story

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
7 weeks ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *ushin boundariesCouple
7 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
7 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *kbloke_11Man
7 weeks ago

Hockley

So far.....

Reply privately

By *uicycock99Man
7 weeks ago

west mids

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
7 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ottimes777Man
7 weeks ago

steeton

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
7 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Loving this and can't wait for the next instalment.

Reply privately

By *D123Man
7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story!

Reply privately