Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Glory hole Fantasy

Jump to newest

By *orksguy-69 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

cleveleys

Glory-hole Fantasy

I advertise on a site like fab that I am looking to visit a glory-hole with the intention of being the hole for others to use.

So I receive a message from a guy saying he has a setup if im willing to have a go, so I reply asking if I can go and view the glory-hole and check it out, he then sent me the address which was localish for me and a time to go, so off I went on the day when I arrived it looked like a small office in a large building with a reception as I approached the office a guy appeared and asked if I was coming for the viewing of the room so I said yes and he winked at me. So off we go down the corridor and into the room which was all lined with red and black material which made in cosy there were two holes in two walls with straps for ankles the walls had floggers whips paddles and small to large dildos by the side of the holes were bowls of condoms and packets of wet wipes.

He asked me if I like the setup which I replied yes its perfect, he said it ranges on how many come but its usually around 15 guys and everyone has a shower before entering and as they leave in the changing rooms next door, each guy has to pay £15 as they enter which is split equally at the end of the session. He then asked if I would like be the first hole today which I said definitely so he showed me through to the showers and told me to come back in when im clean and undressed so I did do and when I came back he asked if I want to be bent over or on my back so I said I will try bent over today so I then bent over and got my upper half through the hole he then tied my ankles to the wall with the leather straps and then came into the room where my upper half was and lowered and sponge type padding around my waist to stop the guys looking through he then tied my hands to each wall so I am now at the mercy of the guys he asked if I was ok with everything which I replied yes he said it would be about an hour before it ends and what's my preference bareback or protected which I said bareback he smiled and said enjoy and im in the next room and to shout if there's a problem.

All of a sudden I feel someone touching my arse oh then a finger goes inside me in and out in and out then his tongue oh this feels so good then he sticks his cock inside me thankfully im wet so it slides nicely this guy isn't hanging around he starts pounding me gripping my thighs harder and harder he pounds me then I feel his cum exploding inside me he slows down and makes sure every drop is inside me then slowly pulls out before I know it another guy has his cock in me but this guy is slower and gentle as he thrust inside me it feels great as all the other guys cum is warm and lubricating my insides this guy keeps going nice and slowly but I can feel his cock getting harder and harder then he explodes inside me im now quite full of cum and it carried on like this as a quick cum and go for most of the guys after about an hour the last guy is different his cock is really big and girthy and as he goes in I feel the veins rubbing inside me and it goes very deep and this guy is being very rough and it feels good he pounds me for a good 10 minutes stretching me and then he explodes I can feel the cum dribbling down both my legs he slowly pulls out and puts his fist inside me he only has small hand and goes in without too much struggle which feels like nothing I have felt before and very deep im sure I can feel his elbow on my hole he goes in and out all the way and I start to tense up and boom I explode all my cum all over the wall I am tingling all over as he pulls out my legs are shaking my cock is twitching and im out of energy, the owner enters my room saying that's it its all over and if im ok which I replied yep perfectly knackered he unshackles me and says have a shower get sorted and I will meet you back in the corridor so I go and get myself all cleaned up and dressed and walk back to the corridor where he was and he said you did a good job and passes me £120 and says that's for today and there's a lot more where that's from and if I like this we will be doing a gang bang night if id be up for that there's anywhere from 20 to 50 guys which last for 3 hours and you would make around £500 that's if you want to he passed me his mobile number and said let me know in the next few days if im up for that....... the end (for now)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *on-BurgundyMan
7 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ot manMan
7 weeks ago

long eaton