Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First job… The Cougars are Animals

Jump to newest

By *tremelick OP   Man
7 weeks ago

leeds

Started my first job in the 90s, big company with 6 departments. 2 of the departments had about 40 females in each.

One of my jobs was to sort out the sandwich order for morning breakfast and lunch.

200 staff at least 130 sandwiches a day. The lad who did the job previously. Told me if I was friendly did a good job they would add 10p onto a sandwich which would give you up to £75 a week which I was buzzing about.

Then he said now be careful with the 2 women’s department there animals.

I walked into the first women’s department, everybody stopped what they was doing the First Lady I approached in her 50s. Introduced herself shook my hand, but kept hold off it asked me my age , how tall I was. And then my cock size. Still keeping hold of my hand. I went bright red. Lots of whistles, filthy talking to me. As I went around the floor writing sandwiches down.

Then one lady with huge boobs leaned forward and I got a big eyeful. I couldn’t believe I wore shorts on this day and I couldn’t hide my erection forming which made the room erupt with laughter and cat calls. I managed to get out went straight to the toilet settled down and went to the next ladies department.

The manager came over to me , she was blonde in her 40s , very good looking.

She said she had just had a call from the manager of the other department about a young man running around the factory with a huge erection and if I could keep it in my pants in her department and not touch any of her ladies I went red and they all started laughing.

I couldn’t count how many times I had my bum touched, nails run down my neck gently.

The amount of times I would go home, think about them as I’d wank like crazy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *hor66Man
7 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Can't wait to read more

By *tremelick OP   Man
7 weeks ago

leeds

This went on for months, I soon found out who was the craziest ladies. They seem to push the sexual content in the conversations.

The day of my 18 it went to a different level . I was asked to work over in a different department. I had to bring rolls of textiles from a storage room to both of the women’s departments. There was alot to do but I was happy for the extra money as I had loads planned for my 18.

A lot of the women had gone home maybe 5 to 10 in each department. It didn’t seem as sexual charged as normal. I felt safe.

I was loading a pallet truck when I heard a voice behind me Happy Birthday Danny. I turned around to to see one of the women who always teased stood at the door. They all wore those long white work coats .

Nothing out of the norm until she opened it.

I couldn’t believe my eyes red basque stockings suspenders and crotch less panties. It was like the best fantasy ever.

She dropped the coat walked over to me her heels clicking, my cock growing rapidly.

She pressed me against the wall. Hand straight down my shorts grabbed my cock which went so hard she smiled licked my lips and kissed me. I’m your present she said. I was so lost and shocked she was licking my ears pulled my t shirt off , then my shorts made me step out of them , she was on her knees. Doing amazing things with her mouth. This was the best ever. She was rubbing my bum running her finger around my bum hole. She pushed in and sucked me deeper. I was rock hard.

She stood up pulled her tits out of her basque, laid on one of the large tables spread herself wide told me to lick. She kept telling me wear to lick harder faster. She seem to enjoy I was very inexperienced. She was the first woman I made cum with my tongue.

We switched positions she climbed on me , told me I’m going to fuck you so good. Her hand guided me into her wetness. She sat right down on me , we both moaned. She was amazing her hips really moved. She was biting my nipples, telling me she wanted my cum. Her suspenders and stockings I was rubbing. She moved into another gear. She could feel me getting there and went faster talking filthy to me. Then I started to cum she sat fully onto me. Mmmm yes baby give me it.

Got of me sucked me clean and left me on my own naked.

By *ickmebabyWoman
7 weeks ago

leeds

Mmmm enjoying this , so much so I was touching myself

By *ornybarMan
7 weeks ago

clonmel

Nice

By *ocktoplaywithMan