Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first bi mmf

Jump to newest

By *urvyGalNorfolk OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

East Norfolk

This happened a year ago… but was thinking about it, and wanted to share.

Last January, I met a guy who I just clicked with, sexually and on a friendship level. We have since become the best of friends and have had a lot of fun exploring and unearthing kinks and fantasies together.

He is bi… like myself… which is a massive turn on for me. A big fantasy of mine was to watch two guys together. And boy was he willing to help me achieve this!

I have another fwb, who I have fun with occasionally… and he also expressed some bi tendencies so I decided to get them together and see what happened!

And oh my, I’m so glad I did!!

Here’s what happened…

To begin with, we were all a bit awkward. We all knew why we were together but for some reason none of us could quite make the first move. I’m still not sure how it happened but we eventually all ended up in my bedroom where I got them to suck each others cocks to begin with - they were in a 69… fuck it was hot. One of them almost came in that position…!

Then they both gave me their cocks to suck and play with. Having two cocks in front of me was a dream come true. Both looking down at me while I took them in my mouth.

I asked them to sit opposite each other and intertwine their legs so I could frott them. I got an incredible photo of the two of them like this.

Then I got one of them to fuck me doggy while the other was underneath licking my clit… the guy fucking me would take his cock out of my pussy then present it to the other to suck until he filled me up with his cum. (Note - we were all tested and clean and trusted prior to playing).

The one underneath me wanted to sloppy second me so he fucked me and I came so hard on his cock over the thought of him fucking the first guys cum into me… all while the other guy held my hands

It was fucking incredible.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i015Man
7 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *alpsterMan
7 weeks ago

stoke

Wow so hot!! Lucky guys to be able to do this with you.

By *M1712Man
7 weeks ago

bude

Wow incredibly hot.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover

By *j and c 2Couple
7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lave4umidsMan
7 weeks ago

Blackpool

My favourite kind of meets , always happy to help if anyone needs a bi guy

By *andTVTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Cambridge

Great story. I’ve loved bi MMF in the past. No opportunity now unfortunately. I’d love to taste her on him and vice versa before snogging both of them.

By *ornyperv100Man
7 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. I found bi MMF were always more comfortable, no worrying about touching anything the other guy doesn't want touched lol.

By *oth0712Man
7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *aserjet1Man
7 weeks ago

Ross on Wye

Just the sort of fun I adore. Any femme bi fans, bi guys or couples in the Herefordshire/ West Mids area fancy it, drop me a line

Post new Message to Thread