Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stag/vixen, cuck relationship

Jump to newest

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

I’d love to find a woman (ideally for a relationship) who likes to be shared with other men, women, couples. Such a turn on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
7 weeks ago

Narberth

Same here... not losing hope. I'm not meeting right now, but every time I open my profile to meet I am explicit about looking for a long term stag ideally as a life partner. Still waiting though hehe

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

Glad to hear that there’re women out there who look for the same

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
7 weeks ago

Narberth

Oh closer there are. Even if they're not, I guess it's a dynamic that's very easy to sell for you.

In my case is harder to sell lol

By *omersetsmithyMan
7 weeks ago

frome

I am moving in with someone I met on here.never though it would happen

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

Must be harder for women to find this dynamic yes maybe bc not that many men want to share their girl with others

By *tag4VixenMan
7 weeks ago

Durham

This is exactly what I’m looking for and won’t settle for a vanilla relationship again

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple
7 weeks ago

South Shields

"This is exactly what I’m looking for and won’t settle for a vanilla relationship again "

Quite right.

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

Hopefully we’ll find this kind of relationship

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
7 weeks ago

Narberth

"Must be harder for women to find this dynamic yes maybe bc not that many men want to share their girl with others"

Agree

By *esparate danMan
7 weeks ago

glasgow

The problem is that it is focused on what the man wants

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

"The problem is that it is focused on what the man wants "

Obviously you do this with a woman who shares the same interests

By *teveanddebsCouple
7 weeks ago

Norwich

"I’d love to find a woman (ideally for a relationship) who likes to be shared with other men, women, couples. Such a turn on."

It might help if you decide which you want

Stag & Vixen is very different from cuckold.

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

"I’d love to find a woman (ideally for a relationship) who likes to be shared with other men, women, couples. Such a turn on.

Stag & Vixen is very different from cuckold. "

I want to try both

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
7 weeks ago

Narberth

"I’d love to find a woman (ideally for a relationship) who likes to be shared with other men, women, couples. Such a turn on.

I want to try both "

If you want to TRY you really have no idea what you're looking for, who you are within the dynamic or what you're into. Maybe asking for a relationship is way too much! A FWB will work for that exploration purpose

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

I want to try both

If you want to TRY you really have no idea what you're looking for, who you are within the dynamic or what you're into. Maybe asking for a relationship is way too much! A FWB will work for that exploration purpose"

So how can I say it if I haven’t tried it yet but keen to explore? Maybe yea fwb first and then when I know exactly what I’m into, I can try a proper relationship. We all start from somewhere.

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
7 weeks ago

Narberth

I want to try both

If you want to TRY you really have no idea what you're looking for, who you are within the dynamic or what you're into. Maybe asking for a relationship is way too much! A FWB will work for that exploration purpose

So how can I say it if I haven’t tried it yet but keen to explore? Maybe yea fwb first and then when I know exactly what I’m into, I can try a proper relationship. We all start from somewhere."

Say it exactly as you just said it.

All my stags have been FWB. No need to get sentimental and build a life together if you're just exploring a dynamic whole you figure out what you really want

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

I want to try both

So how can I say it if I haven’t tried it yet but keen to explore? Maybe yea fwb first and then when I know exactly what I’m into, I can try a proper relationship. We all start from somewhere.

Say it exactly as you just said it.

All my stags have been FWB. No need to get sentimental and build a life together if you're just exploring a dynamic whole you figure out what you really want"

Yes true, even though I guess stag/vixen dynamic is more suitable for me rather than cuckold. Hopefully I have the chance to give it a try with a fwb who also wants to explore.

By *uicy PumpkinWoman
7 weeks ago

Narberth

Hotwife vs Vixen vs Cuckolding are extremely different dynamics and within each couple you'll find different flavours to it.

You'll find loads of hotwifes and cuckolding couples in social parties x

Enjoy the exploring xx

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Reading

"

Hotwife vs Vixen vs Cuckolding are extremely different dynamics and within each couple you'll find different flavours to it.

You'll find loads of hotwifes and cuckolding couples in social parties x

Enjoy the exploring xx"

Thank youuu. Loads of hotwifes and couples but what about single women who also wants to explore?

By *ixen_Seeking_StagWoman
6 weeks ago

Bristol

I would love to be in a real relationship as a Vixen. xx

By *iganpairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We looking for a long term lover for a cuckold relationship

By *oodvibes287 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Reading

Love a vixen or hotwife who likes to be shared especially with older mature guys and bbcs

Post new Message to Thread