Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wanking

Jump to newest

By *its lips n tats OP   Couple
8 weeks ago

keighley

There’s nothing I like better than watching young men wanking . At work , at least once a week I’ll get one in the toilets show my boobs n let wank over me .

All the young lads have told me that they’ve never wanked over a girlfriend. It’s usually an ex or someone else they know.

So guys is this a common theme amongst you ? Do you think of your wife , partner, girlfriend? Or someone else .

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rnie 2Man
8 weeks ago

Wokingham

I am not a young lad, regularly wank over ex girl friends (from circa 35 years ago plus), re live times had with them. Not so much over the wife but it has been known during "dry spells".

By *inkycarolineTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Kilwinning

I want to work at your place

By *jc2023Man
8 weeks ago

northants

"There’s nothing I like better than watching young men wanking . At work , at least once a week I’ll get one in the toilets show my boobs n let wank over me .

All the young lads have told me that they’ve never wanked over a girlfriend. It’s usually an ex or someone else they know.

So guys is this a common theme amongst you ? Do you think of your wife , partner, girlfriend? Or someone else .

Xx"

Damn wish I worked at your place! But yes I’m not a young man anymore and honestly never ranked over any girlfriend or ex don’t really see the point really. K

By *igone40Man
8 weeks ago

harlow

At my age usually another womans hot pictures

By *omersetsmithyMan
8 weeks ago

Horfield

I had nice wank at my desk at work today

By *ax_glasscotMan
8 weeks ago

glasgow

Wanking in the office loo

By *jmjt78Man
8 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Parked up in picnic area having a wank. Lol

By *illiam26Man
8 weeks ago

Craigavon

Yes love it been wanking watching cams on here but so would love to be in your place and wanking over u x

By *ockie76Man
8 weeks ago

Coventry

Great fun

By *he-ProfessorMan
8 weeks ago

cheltenham

"There’s nothing I like better than watching young men wanking . At work , at least once a week I’ll get one in the toilets show my boobs n let wank over me .

Xx"

There are several ladies from work a neighbour and a lovely local bar lady who often are become the focus of horny thoughts whilst playing alone.

Love the idea of you taking lads to the loos and giving them a memorable view to help them along their way

There is a particular cleaner at one of the sites I often work at who likes nothing more than "a bit of help in the storeroom" so I know how those lads will appreciate your kind gesture

By *ax6593Man
8 weeks ago

south shields

Shower !

By *imbob85Man
8 weeks ago

inverness

Xx"

any jobs going

By *uto564Man
8 weeks ago

Widnes

Always my fiancée

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan
8 weeks ago

cinderford

It’s usually over people I know if I want to wank over my gf we just fuck instead

By *ust want fun 888Man
8 weeks ago

nearby

Xx"

For me, it’s memories of women I’ve been with, thinking about the first time they wanked me, and love to be watched

Post new Message to Thread