Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Listening to them go at it

Jump to newest

By *urreyGuy19792 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Egham

I've got many fond sexual memories of one specific ex, my first long-term partner, but one specifically stands out.

It was with this ex that I got into swinging. We'll call her Jen for this post. It started when I would tell Jen during sex how I'd love to see her with another man (or woman!). She would get really turned on and vocal about this, and eventually we took the plunge and at one point were regularly having threesomes and the occasional foursome.

We'd been doing this for some years when an old friend (let's call him Steve) came to stay with us for the weekend. He had a reputation as something of a shagger but had never tried it on with Jen.

I had gone to sleep earlier than Jen and Steve who stayed up chatting. My phone beeped and it was Jen, saying that things might be getting got with Steve and would that be ok? I obviously said it was! I couldn't hear anything from the bedroom but it wasn't long before I heard them both coming up the stairs.

I snuck to the bedroom door and opened it slightly. All the lights were off but I could see a dim light from the spare room where Steve was staying.

Then, and I can never forget this, the most erotic noises I've ever heard started. Jen making noises I'd never heard her make, followed by the unmistakable sounds of kissing and mouth around a hard cock.

I was about to explode by the time Steve started to f*** her. How I managed not to is a mystery! I was transfixed by these noises, and they did it all again twice more that night.

Come the morning, I was up early to have a shower. The door to the room they were in was ajar and I was able to glance in, and what a sight! Jen, who was petite, on her back, legs in the air, while Steve absolutely railed her with what had to be 8-9 inches of cock. I couldn't help myself, I walked in on them, rock hard, and Jen flipped over to suck me while Steve finished.

We didn't see him again for a while after that as he moved away but that was a Saturday night and Sunday morning to remember!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edagainMan
8 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great post

By *lderWiserNowMan
8 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ocky 1Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

Hope there's more fun you can tell us about

By *urreyGuy19792 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Egham

Absolutely! I'll post something later today/this evening!

Post new Message to Thread