Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Misadventures of a Landlord (2)

Jump to newest

By *aster Yorkshirepro OP   Man
7 weeks ago

various! moves around

I was still sat in the garden working away when Jayne walked out of the house, naked, she kissed me and I gave her arse a squeeze.

“So go on then, I bet you got the 12, didn’t you?”.

“No.” she said looking disappointed but trying desperately to hide her smile.

“So, go on then? What have you done?” I asked curiously, not knowing what to expect, but knowing Jayne well, I knew she would have used all her feminine charms to get the deal done.

“10”

“10? You must be losing your touch” I smiled as I patted her lovely round arse, as she passed me to sit down.

“Not at all. His lads are going in downstairs next week, so that will save us another 8. His solicitor is drawing up the terms of sale as we speak”.

I leant forward to kiss her, “Well done, I hope it wasn’t too much hard work”.

“No, he was putty, had him wrapped around my little finger. Anyway, you will never guess who he has working for him now, he will be doing the shop next week. He has just taken him on”.

“Who?”

“John, as in Bekki’s John? You know the girl that was here today?” she said mockingly. “Talking of which, did you have a good afternoon with her?”

I told her the story of what had happened, and she laughed, “You are a twat, aren’t you? The old, I’ll get you a taxi trick.”

“Well, if it works, it works” I smiled.

“Worked on me didn’t it? Bloody hell, what a grotty place that was! I can’t believe that was our first date! You are twisted, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes, but you love me for it?”

“I do” she said standing up. Jayne straddled me in the chair and kissed me lovingly.

“I am going inside to speak to Dennis, if that’s ok?”

“Of course it is.”

We kissed and she headed in doors. I smiled at the thought that she was becoming obsessed with a man nearly twice her age, who she met randomly on a video site.

I sat back and remembered our first date. For two days after I bought and left the dress, she seemed to hide every time I was outside and I had started to doubt that she would turn up, but at 7:30pm on the dot, she stepped through the doors of the train station.

She was wearing the dress and looked gorgeous. I looked her up and down, and then indicated for her to spin around, which she did. I kissed her and this seemed to take her by surprise, but she kissed me back.

“Hi, I’m Steve”

“I know, I asked about. I’m Jayne”.

I knew as well having asked people, but I didn’t want her to know that I did.

“So, what do you think then?” she asked as she lifted her arms out to the side, flaring the skirt.

“Gorgeous. But I would have thought you wouldn’t have wanted to spoil the cut with underwear”.

She became self-conscious and brushed her hands over her backside, aware of her VPL.

“Our table is at 8.”

We ate and visited a couple of pubs before we headed to a local club. As we walked up there, we cut through a bit of a park, and I pulled her in for a kiss. I ran my hands over her arse, and I knew I had to have her. I watched her eyes as I kissed her and worked my hands up under her dress. My hands were on her hips, and I tucked a finger in the waistband at each side.

I started to gently tug, and her hands stopped me.

“What?” I laughed.

“What are you doing?”

“Well, when you are dancing in the club, you don’t want everyone looking at your VPL do you?”.

She stopped and looked at me, starring as if to see what I was thinking. She moved her hands, and I pulled down. She didn’t break eye contact with me. As I bent down and took them to her ankles. She stepped out of them.

I lifted her dress, and she panicked, pushing it back down. I was squatting, looking up at her. I raised my eyebrow and asked “Really?”

“Slow down, let’s go to the club”.

“You know I am having you tonight anyway, don’t you?”, she didn’t respond.

I stood up, and held out my hand, taking hers and we headed to the club in silence.

I bypassed the queue and shook hands with the doorman, who let us straight in. She smiled as if she was impressed. The evening had been one of fun, drinking dancing and laughing, but there was still a tension. We were sat on a couch, and I kissed her. She kissed me back but was obviously uncomfortable.

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“Do you know her over there?” pointing at a rather skimpily dressed woman.

“Yes, she’s a friend of mine”.

Few minutes later, we went to the bar, and as I was stood there, the woman that Jayne had pointed out, danced up to the back of me, placing her hands on my hips, she started to grind.

Jayne didn’t know what to do, but the woman introduced herself, holding out her hand to Jayne, “Hi. I’m Sue”. The noise was quite loud, and Sue couldn’t hear, causing Jayne to lean in and repeat it.

I added Sue’s drink to my order and as I paid, Sue took her drink, grabbed my crotch, and smiled, before dancing off.

We headed off and found a seat in a quieter corner well away from the bar and DJ. “So, what did Sue say?”

“She told me I was a lucky girl.”

“I think she is obsessed with me!”

“And of course, you haven’t encouraged that at all?”

I was feeling turned on, and I guided Jayne’s hand to my crotch, “I can’t wait to get that dress off you”.

“Can you just slow down a bit? It’s not that I don’t want to, but this is our first date, and I am not like that.”

I took my hand off her knee and sat back. “Ok. I need to go to the toilet” As I stood up, I remembered Jayne’s knickers in my pocket, and pulled them out handing them to her. She looked confused as I walked off. Hurriedly putting them in her bag.

As I came out of the toilet, I bumped into Sue, who I had known since I dated her daughter. She had a quick grope, and then took my hand, following me as I walked back to Jayne. We both sat down, and Sue commented, “Well it’s a bit cold in her all of a sudden” referring to the obvious atmosphere.

Jayne didn’t speak, so Sue continued “Go on lovers, what’s wrong?”

Jayne muttered “nothing”.

“I think Jayne is just considering if she should go straight home after here?”

I was distracted, and by the time I tuned back into the conversation, I heard Sue say, “There is plenty in here that would love to take him home. Hell, I’d go fuck him in the carpark if it was me.”

Jayne was offended by this and stood up.

“I am going” she said loudly as she stormed off.

I followed her to the entrance. “Go on then, I will get you a taxi”.

The club had a taxi rank outside, and a car was just pulling onto it, dropping more people off.

“Here, this one. Where are you going?” I asked as I tried to steer her inside.

She stopped and turned to me, her eyes looked almost tearful, “Can we go to yours?”

I sat there for another minute or two, thinking about how I had stripped her as soon as we had got into my flat, I remembered that she had accepted that it was going to happen and complied with everything I did.

I realised that I was hard, and I masturbated for a couple of minutes, until I needed Jayne. I walked into the living and found she was laid on her back, holding the phone in her left hand, chatting to Dennis on a video call. I walked up and pulled at her left knee, pushing her legs open wide and kneeling on the sofa between her legs.

“Aw that’s good news then sweetie. Sorry, Dennis, you stay there a minute, my husband is about to fuck me” and she turned the camera around to show my cock, plunging into her incredibly wet pussy, before turning it back to her face.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appytoadsCouple
7 weeks ago

West Dublin

Wonderful story telling

By *rgar27Man
7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *D123Man
7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *hoenix_1Man
7 weeks ago

richmond

" "

By *ardnreddyMan
7 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *arleybird66Man
7 weeks ago

wexford

By *rgasm4u69Man
7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *orgotten22Woman
7 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ushin boundariesCouple
7 weeks ago

halstead

By *lderWiserNowMan
7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ab kevMan
7 weeks ago

Darlington

By *atthew78Man
7 weeks ago

Winsford

By *j and c 2Couple
7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *heswingerMan
7 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

By *ary1001xMan
7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oth0712Man
7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ignbeardyMan
7 weeks ago

Leeds

By *sprey6Man
7 weeks ago

Here!

Loving it

By *arried-bi-guyMan
7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *ongbowmanMan
7 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ex-BombsCouple
7 weeks ago

Flitwick

By *D123Man
7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ocktoplaywithMan
7 weeks ago

Derby

F

By *adyinred696969Couple
6 weeks ago

Brecon

By *cott60Man
6 weeks ago

Perth

By *lugoneMan
6 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
6 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *y AmoreMan
6 weeks ago

london

By *j47Man
6 weeks ago

limerick

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
6 weeks ago

Hastings

By *ony2269Man
6 weeks ago

Radcliffe

By *akedMMan
6 weeks ago

Witney

By *ersey GentMan
6 weeks ago

St Peter

5 weeks ago

various! moves around

Jayne shot me an impatient glare that told me to hurry up and get off her before returning to look and smile at Dennis, who was sat in his armchair, rubbing his groin, and telling her how beautiful she was.

I enjoyed that look and it was one that I had seen many times over our years together. It said to me that she didn’t want to do whatever we were doing, but she was doing it for me. She was giving me the control I desired. I remembered that first night when I had taken her back to mine in that taxi, she had a similar look, but she was trying to hide it and I just knew that she was mine to keep.

My mind shot back through the years to the morning after our first night. Jayne had laid in bed, the duvet covering her right up to her neck, clenched tightly in her hands, her face showing how out of her comfort zone she really was, the regret was readable on her face.

I remembered how shy and embarrassed she was, as I woke to find her laid there trying to work out what was going to happen next. I rolled over and kissed her. As I went to touch her under the quilt, she prevented me, by pushing her arms down into the bed.

I wasn’t shocked. A lot of girls I had woken up next to had gone through this overnight change. The date, the food and the drink had relaxed them, and they had given themselves fully, but the next morning they were sober, and the world looked very different.

I wasn’t put off, and I gripped the duvet, pulling it down hard and her instant reaction was to cover her breasts with her folded arms. She resisted as I took her wrist and pulled as I gave her a look of dissatisfaction, and eventually she unfolded them. That was the first time I had seen this look without her trying to hide it, the look said OK, do it, I don’t want to, but I am going to let you. It was the same look she had now, and just as I was doing 15 years later, I had pushed my cock deep into her and pumped away filling her with my cum.

That morning, after I had cum, she had told me how she felt used, she didn’t know if I was for her and after a shower, I had made coffee before taking her back to her house to get changed and then took her to a fancy restaurant for lunch, treating her like a queen. She had commented that she had never just gone for lunch at a posh restaurant, just because she could, only ever going on special occasions. I think that was what had swayed it, one moment I had treated her like a piece of meat, the next I was charming and as we sat there, she felt adored and special.

She had been very honest as we sat there talking, she had no experience of being with a Dominant man, it frightened her, and she didn’t know why she had just laid there and let me use her. She didn’t know why she had suddenly changed her mind and needed to come back to my house with me. She had never done anything like that before, she told me how her first boyfriend had waited to even get a kiss from her, but she felt powerless to stop me. She told me she was frightened about what I would do, and after I questioned her, she clarified that she wasn’t talking about me beating her or murdering her, but she was afraid that I would unleash something in her and turn her into a slut. I had laughed and told her that was my aim.

The memories running through my head had me so turned on that as I knelt there between her legs I couldn’t last long, and as I plunged my cock deep into her pussy I exploded. I held her there, my cock deep inside her as the last drops fired out and I was satisfied. I could hear Dennis still telling her how beautiful she was, and I unceremoniously extracted myself from her, lifting her legs, and turning to sit down, pulling her legs back down onto my lap, and sat back relaxed.

“Right, I’m back now” She said to Dennis, “So are you going to finally show me?”

“You’d be disappointed”.

“No, I wouldn’t. Its not about the size you know. It’s about the person”.

I closed my eyes as I listened to Dennis put himself down, it was small, it was thin, he couldn’t last long, nobody had touched it for about five years etc. Every comment he made was answered by my wife, with an almost loving reassuring comment of her own.

I started to doze off, and a full minutes later, I heard my wife “I can’t wait to make love to you”. I was shocked as I hadn’t expected this, and a little jealousy crept in.

By *lugoneMan
5 weeks ago

rathmicheal

5 weeks ago

halstead

By *xxx73Man
5 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ary1001xMan
5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ilbert4450Man
5 weeks ago

paisley

By *rgasm4u69Man
5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ardnreddyMan
5 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *sprey6Man
5 weeks ago

Here!

By *rgar27Man
5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
5 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *onnoisseur100Man
5 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *r MacmullyMan
5 weeks ago

Tarbert

By *atthew78Man
4 weeks ago

Winsford

By *ex-BombsCouple
4 weeks ago

Flitwick

6 days ago

various! moves around

I was feeling a weird mix of emotions that I had never felt before, as I laid staring up at the ceiling, Jayne gently snoring next to me.

I don’t know why but I had never felt jealousy, well not in a sexual way, even when I caught my first ever girlfriend getting fingered in the lower school field, I wasn’t angry with her, and after the lad had run off, I simply sat down next to her. As I laid there, I pictured the scene in my mind, years before but as clear as if it was happening right then. I could even smell her body spray. She was sorry, she wouldn’t do it again, all the usual excuses came out of her, and I simply asked if she wanted to continue going out with me.

She looked shocked and said, “Yes but can you forgive me?”.

“I can”, I kissed her hard, and she was a little tearful, “but we have been going out for two months and you told me that its top half only until we get to three months!”, I was calm.

“I know, I’m sorry” she cried. I remember looking at her and thinking how easy it was for her to cry and wondering why she wasn’t doing drama classes.

“So why let him finger you? Is that all he has done?”

She told me about him, he was her brother’s friend, they had known each other for years and she had seen his cock a few times but had never touched it. She tried to re-assure me that she had never let him have anything from her, he hadn’t even kissed her, and that was the only time, and she wouldn’t do it again because she really didn’t want to lose me.

I remember I didn’t believe her at the time, but she was very pretty, and her parents gave her a decent allowance, so she wasn’t always scrounging off me. I weighed up the pros and cons.

I kissed her again, and laid her down, with me leaning over her. I stopped kissing and pulled back.

“What?” she asked looking up at me with a look of concern.

“I can forgive you, but I am not sure I can deal with him having more than me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I am not waiting another month to finger you, not when you let him”

“Ok. You can” she said as she reached up to kiss me.

I didn’t need any further instruction and my hand was under her skirt within a second. I rubbed her through her knickers as I kissed her, and I could feel the moist warmth of her. I was excited both physically and emotionally. I had a sense of power and dominance that I had never had, and I enjoyed it. I pulled at her little cotton briefs, sliding my finger inside the material as it met her thigh, pulling the crotch to one side, and I slipped my finger into her, as I kissed her, my tongue darting in and around hers.

I knew with a real certainty that I could go further, and I lifted her skirt, she let me. I turned my face to look down her body, and for the first time I could see her. Her pubic hair was neat little curls and I watched as I slid my finger in and out of her. My cock was hard and bulging out of my trousers.

“So, you didn’t touch his cock?”

“No”, she panted.

“Have you ever touched a cock?”

“No”

I stopped what I was doing to her, laying down at the side of her.

“What’s wrong?” she asked

“Nothing, or it won’t be when you touch this.” I said, as I undid my trousers and pulled myself free. She looked shocked but didn’t go to touch me. “Put your hand on it!” I said in a slightly raised voice, “Go on, now!”

I remember thinking at the time that she was had to be lying, because not only did she grip it perfectly, but she also started to move her hand up and down. I turned my head towards her, and we kissed as she worked her hand on my cock like an expert, and after a very short while, I could feel the familiar loss of control and I turned toward her just in time, and I shot my load across her crumpled-up skirt.

I laughed as she flipped out, shouting at me as she tried to wipe my semen from her skirt, but as she wiped, she just made it worse. She stood up as I put myself away, brush down her skirt and the wet patches were there to see. She was screaming about having to go back to class and everybody would know. I remember her being so angry, storming off saying we are finished, and I just laid there in a youthful post orgasm haze. As I laid there then, I remember thinking that something had changed but I hadn’t realised how much!

Now it was the middle of the night, Jayne snoring next to me, and I realised I could be jealous, not sexually I didn’t think but I wouldn’t want Dennis to be laid there, listening to Jayne snore. I laughed inwardly, maybe I am human and not an emotionless freak as I had been called many times. I turned over and closed my eyes.

The next thing I knew, I could feel Jayne getting back into bed and snuggling up to me. I opened my eyes and could see it was 7am. She kissed the back of my neck, “I Love you” she whispered before squeezing me tight from behind.

I sensed something was wrong, she was never a morning person, and never affectionate first thing. I turned onto my back and asked.

She had a dream of Dennis, and she didn’t understand it. It wasn’t a sexual dream, it was romantic and loving, she felt guilty, she needed me to know that she loved me and that she was happy with everything about our life, she didn’t know why she did, but she had these feelings she couldn’t explain for a man she didn’t even know.

“So, what are you saying? What do you want to do about it?”

“I want to meet him. I want to see where it goes, but I want you to know I am yours. I will always be yours”

I took her hand and placed it on my cock, “Oh don’t you worry, I know and if you start to step out of line, I will remind you that you are mine” I grabbed her hair in my right hand and lifted her head, pulling it towards my face, and I kissed her hard.

She pulled furiously at my cock, kissing me and wanking me. I let go of her, and grabbed her hand, stopping her, “I need a pee”.

She let go and I got out of bed. Her eyes had a look of pleading, and I knew that she was filled with a desire to serve, a desire to only exist to please me, a desire to be abused.

“Shower” I commanded, and she dutifully got out of bed, setting off to walk to the bathroom.

“Stop” I said firmly and loudly. She turned to look at me. “Crawl”. She tried not to smile and to keep a straight face, but her eyes instantly confirmed I was doing exactly what she wanted. I watched as she turned around and got down on her hands and knees, looking behind her towards me, she waited for my command. I lifted my foot, and gently tapped it on her pussy.

“Go on then, into the shower” I watched as her gorgeous sexy arse wobbled as she crawled out of the bedroom, across the landing and into the bathroom. She swung open the door and crawled to beneath the shower head. I followed and stood in front of her.

“Turn and sit in that corner”. She obliged and sat against the tiles in the corner, and I stepped towards her, my semi hard cock about six inches from her face.

“Who do you belong to?”

“You Sir”

“And you do whatever I say don’t you?”

“Anything Sir”

“Good. You obviously need reminding of that don’t you?”

“Yes Sir”

“Look up at me!”

She did as I told her, just as I started to piss, and it splashed over her forehead and into her hair. She grinned, and opened her mouth to allow it to trickle in. Her eyes seemed to shine as I let the last couple of drops drip into her mouth. She swallowed greedily and licked the end of my cock. Within seconds she was working her mouth up and down and had me rock hard. I pulled back from her, smiled and then turned around, bending slightly forward, my hands supporting me against the wall. She needed no instructions and went straight to my anus with her tongue, reaching around me gripping my cock. Her tongue was deep inside my arse, as I came, showering my cum all over the tiles. She stopped licking and sat back, her face beaming a broad smile.

I moved to the side and pointed at wall, “Get it clean”. I watched as she knelt, licking my sticky mess from the tiles, licking her lips as she swallowed. Smiling broadly.

“May I wash you now Sir?” she said standing.

“You may” I said as I kissed her and turned on the shower.

6 days ago

halstead

Glad this is continuing

By *ongbowmanMan
5 days ago

Grantham

By *inglepringlebedsukMan
5 days ago

Sandy

By *kpiercedCouple
5 days ago

walsall

By *akedMMan
5 days ago

Witney

Great

By *atthew78Man
5 days ago

Winsford

By *ilbert4450Man
5 days ago

paisley

By *sprey6Man
5 days ago

Here!

Glad you are back!!!

By *ardnreddyMan
5 days ago

LIVINGSTON

Welcome back

5 days ago

various! moves around

While drying myself, I watched as Jayne continued to wash, thinking how beautiful she was. I heard my phone ring in the bedroom and rushed to answer it. A couple of minutes later, I was back in the bathroom, fully dressed, telling Jayne that all plans had changed for the day, and I was rushing off to go solve a problem.

She got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel, kissing me, she asked if there was anything that she could do to help.

“I don’t know how long I will be; the bloody coolers leaked all over, I just hope it’s not completely fucked! And you know what it is like getting hold of Jason. I might have to try someone else.”

“Oh dear, weren’t you seeing Bekki today?”

“Yes, but I will have to cancel”. Jayne had dropped her towel and stepped into me with a mischievous look on her first, grabbing my crotch.

“Oh dear. Does that mean all fun is cancelled or would you like me have fun for you?” she laughed with a real glint in her eye.

“What are you thinking?”

“Well, I could pick Bekki up, bring her here and start the fun? You could join us later?”

“Oh really? Feeling a little sadistic, are we?” We kissed and I took a nipple in each hand squeezing them hard between my thumb and my forefinger. Jayne tried not to winch, so I squeezed harder until she did.

“I’m not the only one, am I?”

“I am always a little sadistic, that’s why you love me. I am meeting her in the Co-op car park at 10.”

“So how naughty can I be?”

“As naughty as you like!” I grinned and kissed her goodbye, leaving her rubbing her hair with the towel.

I raced to the pub as quick as I could in the traffic, while trying to phone Jason, my cooler man. Three calls and finally I got through to him, arranging him to meet me there. It was obvious that I was going to be tied up all day from what he said, and I was disappointed I was not going to see Bekki, but I was intrigued by Jayne’s request for her to start the fun.

Jayne was a cock addict and not a natural bi. She had been horrified by it when we first got together. I remember the look of disgust on her face, when as a young 22-year-old she had her face pushed towards an old woman’s grey haired wet pussy and told she had better get used to it. I had watched with delight, and as she had seen the effect it was having on me, she had started to enjoy it. I thought about the drive home after that night and could recall the conversation. Jayne had been honest with me she had hated it, she hadn’t liked the feel or the taste but she had found that being made to do it had really turned her on. She had asked me to promise that I wouldn’t make her do that to a woman unless I was physically there. She told me she had got quite used to me sending her out to go give a dirty old man a blow-job or fuck and she quite enjoyed that, but she didn’t think she would ever enjoy a woman unless it was with me. Over the years, she had become more accustomed to it, and really did seem to enjoy it, even sometimes taking the lead, but never when I wasn’t there.

I pulled into the carpark and sent Bekki a text. 10am, Co-op carpark. Jayne picking you up and I got out. I just got to the door, and my watch vibrated. I looked. Really? Oh. OK XX, I smiled and sent back one single x.

Inside my fears came true so I sent a message to Jayne, have fun but I won’t get back until LATE!!!!

Jayne had been thinking about things all morning since I had left and had chosen a simple pair of denim shorts and a loose vest top to throw on. She looked like any other woman you would see walking down the street on a warm day. She parked the car at the back of the shop and went in to collect a few bits. She was just finishing paying at the self-service till, when she saw Bekki come in. Bekki didn’t see her and was shocked when Jayne called her. Jayne walked towards her, and they continued out of the back door. Bekki didn’t speak other than a very quiet hi.

Jayne clicked the key as she walked towards the driver’s side, and as the lights blinked, she noticed Bekki stop. Jayne instantly knew that Bekki was waiting to be told what to do, should she get in the back?

Jayne laughed, “Oh I can see why he likes you! Come on, you can sit in the front.”

Bekki didn’t show any reaction, but moved round the passenger side and opened the door. Getting in, she clicked her seatbelt on, and then sat starring forward.

Jayne found it amusing how tense she was and lent into her. She gently stroked the hair away from Bekki’s cheek, before leaning in closer and kissing it. “Relax”, Bekki didn’t react.

Jayne stayed close and dropped her right hand to Bekki’s knee, gently stroking in a re-assuring way. “Look me and you, we need to get on. You can relax around me, I promise. I am hoping that we will become friends.”

Bekki turned her face slightly towards Jayne and attempted a smile.

“There that’s better. You are really pretty when you smile”.

Bekki blushed and looked down. Jayne took this as nerves.

“I tell you what. Have you ever been to that farm shop near low bridge?”

Bekki shook her head and looked confused. Her mind raced; she had had sex with this woman’s husband, was meeting him to have sex again, was cheating on her own husband and now this woman wanted to go on a coffee date? She had no underwear on and have shaved her pussy specially just to please this woman’s husband, she didn’t know why she had to please him, but she just knew she had to, and now this woman is being nice and talking about being friends?

Bekki wanted to scream and run away, but instead she just found herself saying “no, but I have always wanted to”.

“That’s settled then” Jayne said as she rubbed her left hand on Bekki’s right thigh, “We are going for a breakfast date. Some good coffee, nice pastries and we can really get to know each other!”

Bekki nodded, and strangely she meant it when she said, “That will be nice”.

Bekki started to relax and sat outside in the sunshine she not only warmed up physically but started to warm to Jayne. “You were right, this coffee is really good”

They chatted about everything except relationships, and as Jayne, said “are we going to make a move?” Bekki felt she had a new friend. They got back in the car and continued to chat on the way back to the house. Jayne pulled on the drive and noticed Bekki changed, suddenly becoming much more subdued.

“Come on” she encouraged her as she gently stroked her thigh, “Don’t worry.”

Bekki followed Jayne and stood behind her as she opened the door. Jayne stepped in and motioned for Bekki to do the same. She passed Jayne and stopped. Jayne clicked the door shut, and lifted her top over her head, her huge breasts sagged down.

“Turn around” she said to Bekki. Bekki did slowly and couldn’t help but stare at her breasts. Jayne quite liked this and as she slowly undid the button fly on her shorts said, “come on, you know the rule”.

Bekki resigned herself to the fact that she had no choice. She put to the back of her mind that she had come here totally voluntarily. Slowly she undid the buttons as she watched Jayne wriggle out of her shorts and stand naked before her, she let her dress fall open, her arms dropped by her side.

Jayne stepped into her, lifting the dress off her shoulders and taking it from her.

“My husband has good taste”, she said as she draped the dress over the newel post. Jayne stepped up to Bekki, so close their nipples began to touch, “Very good taste” she said as she pushed her hand between Bekki’s legs.

Bekki tensed and froze. Her eyes were full of fear and she stuttered, “I’m not.. I… I’m not.. you know… not into..”, Jayne’s hand was gripping Bekki’s entire pubic area tightly and as she stuttered her words she relaxed her hand a bit and started to stroke gently, before roughly plunging her finger up into her wet pussy just as Bekki completed her broken sentence with a loud “Women, I am not into women!”

“Really?” Jayne questioned her with an angry look on her face, as she pushed her finger deeper, “I think you are. For someone who isn’t turned on you are awfully wet”. Jayne kicked gently at Bekki’s ankles, pushing them apart, and Bekki naturally obliged, standing with her legs spread. Jayne worked another finger in and reached to take Bekki’s left nipple in between her thumb and forefinger. It hardened straight away.

“Or maybe”, Jayne continued “you are so turned on because you are expecting to fuck my husband?”.

Bekki tried to speak, but couldn’t get any words out, so stood silently, staring at Jayne, with no emotion showing.

“Let’s be very clear about this”, Jayne said as she let go of Bekki, standing upright in front of her, “Very clear so there is no misunderstanding, ok?”. She gently slapped Bekki across the face, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to shock. And the shock was evident. Jayne grabbed Bekki’s hair in her left hand, and pulled her head down and backwards, allowing Jayne to look straight down at her.

“Now, I am going to kiss you. That is ok, isn’t it?”

Bekki thought she wanted to say no, everything about Bekki would have said no, but instead, Bekki just nodded, and Jayne kissed her. Bekki gently opened her mouth slightly and Jayne licked her lips. Jayne let go of her hair, but to Bekki’s surprise, instead of pulling away, she found herself straightening up, and now stood face to face, kissing her Master’s wife she found she was enjoying it. Bekki had never kissed another woman, let alone being this close to one stood naked, but she didn’t want it to end. She didn’t know what to do with her arms, and held them at her side awkwardly, but then reasoned to herself, that if she was kissing a naked man, she would put her arms around him, one around the top of his back, and one around the lower back, and as they kissed, she would grip his arse. She was still thinking this through and had just about decided that she was going to grope Jayne’s arse, when her hair was pulled once again, and the kissing stopped. Jayne spun her around and now she faced the bottom of the stairs. Jayne pushed her down, bending her to 90 degrees with her hands supporting her on the third step up. Jayne was behind her.

She could feel Jayne step back and was conscious that she was fully on display, bent over, legs spread, when suddenly she felt a finger being pushed into her, and she gasped. Jayne didn’t use any finesse, and roughly plunged her middle finger in and out, after only seconds she inserted her forefinger as well.

“Now, just to be clear” she said raising her voice on the word clear to emphasize the sarcasm, “there is a hierarchy. You understand that don’t you?”

“Yes. Yes, I do” she said as Jayne inserted a third finger, carrying on just as roughly as before.

“Good. I can see you seem to like what I am doing to you don’t you?”

“Yes”

“Well, do you think we should try another finger?”

“If you like…. Mistress?”

“Mistress, yes, I like that. See you are getting it. See Master, then me, then you! You are ok with that aren’t you?”

Bekki surprised herself with her answer, “That’s how it is Mistress, it doesn’t matter if I am ok with it or not.”

There was a loud knock at the door. Bekki jumped.

“Stay” Jayne ordered. Bekki looked up the stairs, she could run for cover, but she lowered her head and stayed still. Jayne grabbed the wrap she kept by the door, and quickly covered herself with it holding it together at her cleavage, opening the door.

Jayne was aware that her fingers were wet, and wiped them on her wrap, looking up, she saw an older gentleman, “Hiya love, parcel” he said thrusting it into her hands.

As she took it, her wrap started to come away and she accidentally flashed her left nipple, before catching it and holding it tight. There was no pretence that she hadn’t done it. The delivery driver’s eyes were wide and were almost out on storks, a big grin across his face.

“Well, that was a decent tip for you!” Jayne laughed.

“Best tip I have ever had” he smiled at her, “I will be thinking about that all day!” Jayne could never resist someone flirting with her, so her natural response was to tease. She handed the man the parcel back and said in a very seductive way, “Can you please hold that for me while I adjust myself?”

“Yes of course. Thank you” he said as he took it back and watched eagle eyed as Jayne carefully started to unwrap herself. She knew exactly how to be sexy, pushing one leg forward, so that the wrap fell to reveal her thigh, she grabbed at the wrap with both hands and opened it wide, giving the driver a look at her fully naked body.

“Beautiful”.

“Why thank you very much”

“You are so beautiful; I won’t be able to concentrate for the rest of the day”

“Oh, I think there are much more beautiful women out there than me”

“I don’t think there are love. God what I would do to have a woman like you!”

Jayne bit her bottom lip and lent forward towards him, breathing in. She stopped and pouted at him, “Really? You couldn’t be a dear and take that parcel around to the back door, could you?”

Jayne could see his first instinct was to do the delivery driver normal stance on these things, and say no, but then she could almost see the pieces falling into place in his brain, woman, naked, small parcel, back garden and he finally clicked, “Yes of course”.

He had gone before she even shut the door.

“Come here” she commanded, and Bekki was up off her knees and stood at her side. Jayne discarded her robe, and took Bekki’s hand, leading her to the patio doors. Outside the driver took a double take and then stood perfectly still frozen to the spot as Jayne slid open the doors.

Jayne stepped out, Bekki stood in her shadow, “See” she said to the driver, “This one is much more beautiful than me”.

He couldn’t speak.

“Well don’t you like her?” Jayne said as she spun Bekki around, showing her off.

“She’s fucking stunning!” He said excitedly, “You are as well like, I don’t mean you’re not because you are but….”

It didn’t matter that he couldn’t get his words out, because Jayne didn’t give him any more time to speak. “Undo your trousers.” She instructed before turning to Bekki, “Well there’s a cock to suck, get it sucked!”

“Yes Mistress” Bekki said as she knelt before this stranger and took his very average, semi hard cock into her mouth and began sucking hard.

Jayne reached back into the living room and pulled out her phone, “Don’t worry I won’t get your face in” she said to the driver, “Just your cock and her face”.

It was over in a couple of minutes, and Bekki sat on her heals, her mouth open showing the strangers cum sitting on Bekki’s tongue. She faced up to the camera, as Jayne instructed her to swallow and open her mouth again.

“Did you know that man?”

“No Mistress”

“And you just sucked him off until he came in your mouth, didn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress”

“And why did you do that?”

“Because you told me to Mistress”

“Show me your left hand”

“Yes Mistress”

“That’s your wedding ring, isn’t it?”

“Yes Mistress”

“He doesn’t know you cheat on him, does he?”

“And why do you cheat on him? Is it because he has a little cock and is a useless fuck?”

“Yes Mistress”

“And that is why you acted like such a whore around my husband and begged him to fuck you?”

“Yes Mistress”

Jayne stopped the video, and noticed the driver still there, he had done his trousers back up, and stood awkwardly.

“Should I just go now then?” he asked.

“Yes, go. And Bekki, bring that parcel in” she said as she stepped in.

Jayne sat on the sofa, and as Bekki stepped in, she patted her knee. “Come here”

Bekki obeyed and stood in front of her. “Lay down over my knee”

Bekki’s little round arse pointed upwards, and Jayne ideally stroked it.

“Now where were we? Before we got interrupted by that driver?”

“I don’t know” Bekki said quietly.

“Oh, I am sure you do, now be a good girl and spread your legs a bit more. Yes, that’s better, a little bit wider. Good girl”

Bekki clenched anticipating being spanked but was pleasantly surprised when Jayne started to finger her. It wasn’t as rough this time. Jayne quickly replaced the single finger with two, and then three.

“I was just about to try four fingers in your little tight pussy wasn’t I. Do you think we could get my thumb as well?”

Bekki didn’t speak, just moaned as Jayne pushed four fingers deep into her.

“Now I was saying, there is a hierarchy. Master is at the top and you are at the bottom, you understand?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good, now because I am below Master, and I am above you, whatever he does to me, I am going to very kindly do it to you. Isn’t that nice of me?”

Cautiously Bekki said “yes”.

“So, this morning, Master did something special to me and now I am going to do it to you”

“Ok Mistress”

“Stand”

Jayne stood, and they stood face to face.

“Kiss me”

Bekki had been waiting for this, and straight away kissed her, wrapping her arms around her, the one on Jayne’s lower back tingled with excitement as she started to move it down.

Jayne stopped kissing her and looked in her eyes. “Are you trying to feel my bottom?”

“If I am allowed Mistress?”

“Yes, you are allowed”

They kissed for a full minute, and both of Bekki’s hands were exploring my gorgeous wife’s buttocks.

“Now baby girl. Get down on your hands and knees and crawl upstairs to the bathroom”

Bekki was slow to respond.

“Now.”

Jayne rubbed her foot up the inside of Bekki’s thighs, before kicking gently at her pussy, “Move bitch”.

5 days ago

halstead

By *akedMMan
5 days ago

Witney

So good

By *ongbowmanMan
5 days ago

Grantham

By *D123Man
5 days ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

By *eajayTV/TS
5 days ago

Tamar Valley

Perfect xxx

By *rgar27Man
5 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *sprey6Man
3 days ago

Here!

I want this wife

By *eed AttentionMan
3 days ago

Oxford

Nice

By *ilbert4450Man
3 days ago

paisley

By *kpiercedCouple
2 days ago

walsall

2 days ago

various! moves around

My phone buzzed at me and WhatsApp showed an orange one. Not knowing what it would be, I didn’t check it straight away, but moved to the other side of the room; it was a good job I did, because as I opened it, I saw the Bekki’s beautiful bare arse on full display as she crawled up the stairs in my house. I could see Jayne was typing and I waited.

Go some where and call me on here. Shower time xxx

I made my excuses to Jason and Lou and headed out to the car. My mind was racing full of thoughts about what Jayne was up to and I was already getting turned on. Just as I opened the door, Jason shouted me, and I stopped.

“I’ve found one.” He shouted. “It’s in Leeds, so I will be back in an hour.”

“Ok mate, make sure you come back though, won’t you? I know what you are like for getting distracted!”

Jason smiled as he got in his van and gave me the usual middle finger gesture. I seriously wondered if he was coming back today.

I didn’t make the call, deciding it would be better to go back inside and as Jason pulled out of the car park, I headed back in. Lou was stood there smiling, hands together in front of her, giving me the little girl look.

“Oooh, we seem to be alone again” she giggled.

“We are,” I said as I made my way to stand directly in front of her, “Is it time to discuss your bonus Mrs Jackson?”

“I think it might be Mr Charles. I have been a very good girl.”

“Have you now?”

“I have Mr Charles”.

“Then we shall discuss it. I just have a call to make first.”

“Yes Sir”

“I will use your office for my call. You can go get ready and wait outside until I call you.”

“Yes Sir” she said and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards me, kissing her hard.

“Now go get ready.”

Lou smiled and ran off excitedly, through the private door and up to the flat above the pub. I followed and entered the office. Sitting in the chair, I unlocked my phone, and was immediately shown the picture of Bekki crawling up the stairs.

I pressed the video call button. Jayne answered straight away, and I could see she was in the bathroom.

“Are you busy” She asked.

“Jason has gone for parts and Lou has just gone to go get changed.”

Jayne laughed, “She still doesn’t know that I know does she?”

“No” I smiled.

“Well do you want to know what Bekki has been up to?”

“Yes, tell me”

I watched as my beautiful wife told me how she had accidentally flashed the DPD driver, and I fully expected her to say “So I fucked him, hope you don’t mind” but today was different, she had a real glint in her eye, and instead she shocked me, by describing how she had led Bekki out to the back garden and made her perform. I was even more shocked when she told me about the video and said we can watch it later.

“You seem to be liking being in control?”

“I am with this one. I like her and I want to keep her.”

“Talking of Bekki, where is she?”

“Oh Yes” she laughed, I almost forgot. Jayne switched the camera to the front and pointed it into the corner of the shower. Bekki sat hunched up in the corner, legs up to her chin, her face pointing down.

“She is a bit sulky I think, maybe a little overwhelmed.” Jayne said as she lifted her foot and pressed it between Bekki’s knees. “Come on open up for Master”.

Bekki obeyed but didn’t look up and I watched as she opened her legs to reveal an obviously wet pussy. Jayne ordered “Move your hands, put them at your sides and look up”

Once again Bekki obeyed, and as she looked up, she had that delicious look of why the hell are you making me do this along with the look of resignation. I smiled.

“Darling, you know what you did to me this morning?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I think I should do that to Bekki don’t you?”

“You have turned into a sadistic bitch, haven’t you?” I laughed

“You taught me!” she exclaimed, “You can’t blame me now, can you?” she giggled.

I heard a familiar squeak of a floorboard outside the office, and I knew Lou was stood there waiting.

“Does she know what you are going to do?”

“No Darling, I haven’t told her yet, should I?”

“Yes”

Jayne squatted down in the shower, so she was face to face with Bekki. The camera was really close up, and I could see the hatred in Bekki’s eyes.

“Now baby girl” Jayne said. “Give me your hand” she said as she took Bekki’s wrist, guiding her hand between Jayne’s legs. “Yes, that’s right girl, touch me there”. Jayne panned the camera down and showed Bekki’s first touch of another woman’s pussy. She just held it, cupping my beautiful wife’s crotch. I watched as Jayne’s hand went over the top of Bekki’s, “Yes baby girl, put your finger in.” I couldn’t see much, but I could tell by the sound of Jayne’s voice she had obeyed. Jayne turned the camera back to Bekki’s face.

“Now I am sorry about this baby-girl, but I need to make sure you know your place, don’t I?”

“Yes Mistress”

“So, I am going to stand up now”

“Yes Mistress”

“And you are going to taste me aren’t you”

“If I have to Mistress”

“Oh girl, you have to because you are a cheating slut that belongs to my Master, aren’t you?”

“Yes Mistress”

Jayne slapped Bekki across the cheek and the shock was clear in her eyes.

“What are you?”

“A cheating slut Mistress”

“And who do you belong to?”

“You and your husband Mistress”

Jayne turned the camera back to her, “How the hell do you know? Did this one have a sign on her saying desperate to be abused?” Jayne Laughed.

“You know I can spot a submissive nature in seconds.”

“Oh, don’t I know it” she commented as she turned the camera back to Bekki, and it seemed to pan out away from her, but I realised Jayne had just stood up.

“Now, get on your knees and put your tongue out”

“Yes Mistress” Bekki replied, far too keen for someone who was only doing this under protest. Jayne pointed the camera down, and it was a beautiful site. Bekki was kneeling, her tongue outstretched, ready for what ever was to be put into her mouth. I saw Jayne’s hand go to the back of Bekki’s head and pull her in towards her pussy. “Lick me bitch”

Bekki didn’t reply but did what she was ordered.

I watched and could tell Bekki had never done this before as she tentatively poked and licked at my wife’s clit with her tongue. I sat enjoying the show. The camera switched back to Jayne.

“You will have to see the next bit later, I want to video it, so I am hanging up”

“Ok love, I will enjoy watching it.”

“Go have fun with Lou!” she smiled, and moved the phone so she could disconnect the call, and as I did, I heard her say, “Back in the corner you little bitch, I need a piss”.

“Mrs Jackson!” I shouted and the door opened.

Lou walked in and stood before the desk head bowed like a naughty girl. She had changed from the jeans and lose t-shirt she had been wearing, to a simple long black skirt and a white, blouse. To complete the outfit, a lace apron and a matching lace head piece adorned her. In this dated office, complete with the old 1960’s desk and the very dated wallpaper, you could have believed she was a mid-century servant girl.

I moved on the chair, out from behind the desk, “Come and stand in front of me”. Lou stepped to stand in front of me, her head bowed.

“So, you think you deserve a bonus, do you?”

“I hope so Mr Charles.”

“Well look at you. You are a mess. You uniform is creased”

“I apologise Sir, but I have been working hard Sir.”

I stood up. “Let me get a closer look. Turn around”

“Yes Sir”

“Oh, it simply won’t do young lady. You have marks on your uniform.”

“But Sir, that was from scrubbing the floor this morning. I really need that bonus Sir.”

“I can’t very well give you a bonus now when you are so scruffy. I should be punishing you, not rewarding you.”

“But Sir, please I am begging you”.

I sat back down in the chair. “Turn around and face me again”. My cock was hard and achy, needing to be released.

“I tell you what young lady. As you are generally quite good, how about I punish you for your scruffiness and if you carry on being good then I will give you’re your bonus?”

“That is very generous of you Sir”.

“It is. Now how many strokes do you deserve?”

“Six Sir?”

“Twelve”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Pass me the cane and get in position”.

Lou walked to the other side of the room, tucked down the side of the filing cabinet and hidden away from her husband who sometimes came in the office, was our cane. An old school cane with a proper handle she found in a vintage sale and bought specifically for me to use on her.

She handed it to me and assumed her position, hands leaning on the desk, bent over at 90 degrees. I stood up, and lifted her skirt, pulling it roughly up to her waist and folding it over, to reveal her backside, covered by a pair of old-fashioned bloomers, that used to be white lacy cotton, but had turned a dull grey with the amount of wear and washing. I remember when she had found them at another vintage sale. I don’t think the seller could ever imagine someone would be wearing them again, and certainly not as part of some often-repeated role play.

“And these young lady, are coming down!” I said as I yanked at them, I knew from experience she had only tied the bow very loosely.

I took up the cane, and held it aloft, bringing it down hard against her milky white skin, as I said “One”. She cried out in pain, and shouted, “Thank you Sir” and I watched as a huge red welt appeared, one after another with the same voracity I continued, until we reached “Twelve”.

“Thank you, Sir, I will do better in the future” she said without moving. I had put the cane down and started to unbutton my jeans. She laid there, not moving.

“Now you know what you have done to me don’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Now don’t move and don’t say a word” and she didn’t. She stayed braced over the desk ready for me, as I approached from behind. I didn’t need to think of her feelings, she didn’t want me to.

Two minutes later, she pulled up her bloomers, covering her buttocks which were now extra milky white and sticky with my semen and tied the bow at the front and smoothed her skirt down.

She turned and stood before me.

“That will be all Mrs Jackson. I will put your bonus in this week’s wage packet. You may go now”

Her hands held each side of her skirt, as she dipped into an old-fashioned courtesy. “Thank you, Sir,” and she left closing the door behind her. I sat back down in the chair and put my feet up on the desk, closing my eyes, I decided to rest until Jason came back.

2 days ago

halstead

By *orthampton jamesMan
2 days ago

Northampton

By *ardnreddyMan
2 days ago

LIVINGSTON

By *rgar27Man
2 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *inglepringlebedsukMan
2 days ago

Sandy

I am so jealous of you if this is truthful. Would love to be in a situation exactly like this (in particular knowing my wife was home having sex with the lady I had already had sex with in front of my wife and when she wasn't there)

By *ongbowmanMan
18 hours ago

Grantham

By *agnar1980Man
13 hours ago

Poole

By *sprey6Man
11 hours ago

Here!