Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Another Caravan Cuck Tale

Jump to newest

By *oe and lola OP   Couple
8 weeks ago

Weston

This is a true story of what happened when we were about 6 months into starting our cuckold journey, so a while ago. It’s written by Joe and from the cuckold’s perspective. L was early 30s, N very early 20s and Joe early 40s. If you would like to read more of what we’ve written – both true and fiction, as well as other threads we’ve contributed to – just go to where our name appears in this above and click the green arrow. We hope you enjoy this and always love your feedback.

Rumours of the unusual set up with Lola’s first bullfriend Nick were circulating in the band we played in by this point. No evidence of course, but they all had eyes and could see that when Nick showed up for a gig, they would never be far apart, even with me there. To being at the bar close together or her standing with him rather than me, it was just the subtle but persistent nature of their behaviour that started the gossip flowing.

And plus of course Nick had told everyone in the band or anyone close to it that Nick and my wife were fucking. And he’d told them why too! But that it was something not to be mentioned in front of me.

So.

At this particular time we were all away at a fantastic all expenses paid gig, where the organisers had taken over a high end holiday park and the band were allocated three really nice static caravans – more like lodges really - as a perk for playing this frankly god awful music fest thing. Long story short we congregate in one of them into the small hours, making way too much noise and being silly.

Nick, Lola and I have ended up having one of the caravans allocated to just us three - alarm bells to everyone I guess - and we settle in with Lola and I and in the main bedroom but Nick right next door. Initially, it’s all very vanilla and we get along just like three mates would, as was the norm really.

But.

Long story short, after the gig, players, wives, girlfriends and hangers on decide to congregate, not in the one allocated to us three but instead in what I’d say was where the party fun occurred that weekend. We drank and partook of other things into the small hours, making way too much noise and being silly. Anyway, this night with all the party mayhem, I can tell Lola is suddenly impatient and wants to go back. I say to her let’s call it a night but she says a little too loudly for me to ‘shh. I’m in control now.’ What followed was so humiliating I can’t tell you at the time.

She then says that she’s off to bed, but that I should stay and enjoy the party. Nothing wrong with that of course. But others definitely heard that bit! I see her say her goodnight to everyone and seems for some reason to get a rather long hug and kiss from Dwayne and it looks like she’s actually flirting. Now Dwayne is someone who has – since before any rumours started – made it clearly obvious he liked her. Was that a squeeze of his bum I just saw? He’s trying for a kiss I think but just can’t seem to get a good view. She breaks away and smiles at him. As she’s about to leave, she winks at Nick and with a passive expression, he simply nods slightly.

My phone pings and its her, telling me to be a while at the party. She also instructs me to hurry Nick along.

Now Nick is his own man and won’t be told what to do, especially by the guy who’s wife he screwing around with. Then I see him check his phone and just minutes later, finds an excuse and also heads off, telling me to ‘stay and leave it a while.’ I can’t be sure if anyone else heard that, it was a noisy ass event, but all I can say is, most probably! I’m now stuck there with everyone else and they’re all giving me knowing looks.

Dwayne makes his way to me and he’s grinning. Dwayne is late 30s, tall, works out but is slim, same as Nick and had a menacing look about normally. So what was he smiling at me for? He was a little drink was just inches from my face. He gripped my shoulder and the smile vanished.

‘Mate, your wife! I always knew she was a cutie but never said anything as you guys are married. But we talked a bit while you were all on stage and had a few dances together. Naughty and hot, it’s a shame old Nicky boy got there before me!’ and grinned once more. I stood there with my mouth open, trying to get words out. ‘Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. As long as you’re all getting something out of it. If she was my wife though, I wouldn’t let her be fucked by a player like him, just watch out, that’s all I’m saying’ and walked away.

I was almost at the point of tears at this. It was beginning to really get to me, so decided to leave and slipped out quietly. I approach our accommodation and notice only the main bedroom light is on. As I walk in I sense from the noises that something is happening that does not concern me as a cuckold husband. They’re clearly fucking once more and, despite the tears that came just a few moments ago and of course is degrading, this gives me a hard little dick. Something probably only another cuck will understand.

He’s again taken up the spot I’d normally be in with my wife, but one she clearly prefers to share with him when she gets the chance as she knows she’s going to be fucked properly. I stand listening at the door as they fuck each other. Suddenly he opens the door, kicking it with his foot as he fucked her from the bedside, doggie style She is wearing lingerie I’d never seen before, obviously bought with him in mind, not me. A white lace bra pushing up her tits and and a thong to match. But she’s a mess, with her hair straggling down her back and smeared lipstick. Horny as fuck in other words!

‘Hi, we decided to have an early night. We’ll see you in the morning, come here and kiss me good night’ and gives me a long kiss on the lips. Immediately I smell cock on her breath. I exit. The door closes. I’m left to bunk down in the small room next door. ‘You ok guys?’ I ask. Nick is clearly annoyed by this. ‘Cucky, do shut up and go to sleep’ he snaps. So as the obedient one in this scenario I try and do as I’m told, despite the noise. I drift off.

I’m awoken about 5am by the caravan shaking. They’re clearly making love again and I can only imagine how. It falls silent. I’m thinking any moment now the door will swing open and Nick will hopefully present a cum filled pussy to me. But no. Nothing. It’s like I’m not actually there!

7am. I’m dozing now when I get a knock on the thin wall and I get up immediately to see what’s going on. I go in and Nick says for me to get a big empty glass. I return with it and he kneels up. He places the glass underneath his big floppy dick and proceeds to fill it almost to the top with his piss. Im told to hold his cock while he does so. A horny sight on it’s own. ‘There ya go, cucky!’ And hands it to me. I look at them both with a very hard dick in my shorts. ‘Just empty it down the loo, you aren’t thinking of drinking it are you?’ I nod shamefully yes. ‘You dirty fucker, disgusting. Now fuck off back to bed!’

‘Yes, of course, thank you.’ I say quiety and I slope off.

I get up around 9:30, make a coffee and sit in the front bit for a while. They’ll be up soon I’m sure. But it’s about another 2 hours before they show their faces. They’re grinning and giggling. They’ve clearly had a good night of sex and it showed.

‘Do you want to see the sheets? They’re a right mess. Maybe you should clean them? Be quick though!’ Nick says and pushed me into the bedroom. I could see cum stains everywhere and cleaned it up as best I could.

I reemerged looking sheepish as they knew what I’d been doing.

‘Joe, I have to say I’ve never had my cock sucked so much in one night. She seems to love having my dick in her mouth - especially when I’m about to cum. You told me early on she hated it. Maybe it’s just yours she doesn’t like!’ he said and looked at Lola with very lustful eyes.

Lola was sat with herself turned into Nick but then unfolded herself from him and beckoned me over. She looked up. ‘Yea, it’s true, having seven inches to play with is a lot more fun these days, sorry babe’ and as she looked directly at me with what I took to be coldness in her eyes. ‘I just love to please him.’

They then continued to cuddle up and made small talk with me, but I could tell I was in the way. The telly was on but every time I looked up they’d be kissing and his hands were just constantly rubbing her legs. So like any good cuck I said would leave them to it. I dressed hastily and was about to leave.

‘Well, only if that’s ok with you?’ They both said it almost in unison! ‘Yes of course. I’ll see you later, I can tell I shan’t be seeing you fuck, which you both know I would love to see again. But if I can’t then have fun’ I said and as I walked away from the caravan I heard them laughing uncontrollably.

I went for a walk, head spinning. After an hour or so of just wandering around I made my way to the other caravan where the rest of the band were and as soon as I walked in the conversation and laughter stopped. They knew only too well what was going on and by now I was the last to know everything and anything. Lee, one of the band members and another Lola fan, even hinted he may go and join them, to which I whispered that he’d have to ask them as I was no longer really in charge of anything. Shame as I knew he had a big hairy young cock she would’ve loved!

I defended them and the situation, probably not very convincingly. It was after all something I’d masterminded, but couldn’t help but feel embarrassed for myself. I stayed with them for practically the rest of the day until we were all due to leave. Lee asked for her number and I of course gave it to him. I’d checked my phone for any updates but got nothing.

Everyone was saying goodbye when at last, along came Lola and gave me a kiss. ‘Have you had a fun day without me babe?’ She asked innocently! ‘Erm, yea, so long as you’ve enjoyed yourself…’ but before I could say any more Nick appeared looking very much in control of everything. Smiling and chatting and no shame in what had occurred. Everyone knew!

As I headed to get the car she hung by his van for as long as possible. By this point everyone else had gone and I was left to just wait. She was up against the van now and they were snogging and hands all over each other. Eventually, they said goodbye and she got in the car.

She looked shattered and I noticed bites on her neck, which was appalling but horny too. After a few minutes she spoke, in a voice that very low and hoarse. ‘That was the best night ever, thank you for being so understanding babe, I’ll tell you all about it later over a wank but I need some sleep now though. Tell you what, as you’ve been so patient I’ll rest my hand on your dick if you get it out for me on the way home. Drive carefully.’ She casually moved her hand about three times and I came in 30 seconds!

And with that she was asleep and I drove home with just questions of what had happened racing in my head.

TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
8 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *elboy1957Man
8 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

By *ornyMark35Man
8 weeks ago

Bristol

Love it, so hot

By *uMm4FunCouple
8 weeks ago

Bath

From one Cuck to another, must say your forum confession is so painfully arousing and arouses the memories of many a familiar sceneriou encountered through our beautiful 'to many' a tabboo marriage.

Activity in assisting and serving my hot sexy wife in finding and indulging in sexual activity with men who are able to feed her desire and hunger for deep & fulfilling penetration and reward her the quantity and quality of sperm that she craves , Of which I have never once spilled from my little cuck Cock n balls.

By *hatsthisMan
8 weeks ago

Newcastle

"From one Cuck to another, must say your forum confession is so painfully arousing and arouses the memories of many a familiar sceneriou encountered through our beautiful 'to many' a tabboo marriage.

Activity in assisting and serving my hot sexy wife in finding and indulging in sexual activity with men who are able to feed her desire and hunger for deep & fulfilling penetration and reward her the quantity and quality of sperm that she craves , Of which I have never once spilled from my little cuck Cock n balls."

Lucky Cucks

8 weeks ago

Weston

It’s worth stating that since we started all this I haven’t penetrated her once. I now can’t get hard. Plus it’s shrunk away. She calls a flap of skin

By *ony 529Man
8 weeks ago

coventry

By *elboy1957Man
8 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

"It’s worth stating that since we started all this I haven’t penetrated her once. I now can’t get hard. Plus it’s shrunk away. She calls a flap of skin "
As long as your both happy with that then everything good, all relationships are built on trust and love not just sex

8 weeks ago

Weston

"It’s worth stating that since we started all this I haven’t penetrated her once. I now can’t get hard. Plus it’s shrunk away. She calls a flap of skin As long as your both happy with that then everything good, all relationships are built on trust and love not just sex "

It is what it is. There’s a life outside of this, but you have to face facts and her needs were not met and now they are. Plus my craving to be a cuck is satisfied too

By *elboy1957Man
8 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

"It’s worth stating that since we started all this I haven’t penetrated her once. I now can’t get hard. Plus it’s shrunk away. She calls a flap of skin As long as your both happy with that then everything good, all relationships are built on trust and love not just sex

It is what it is. There’s a life outside of this, but you have to face facts and her needs were not met and now they are. Plus my craving to be a cuck is satisfied too "

Post new Message to Thread