Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Trademans customer

Jump to newest

By *hirtyanddirty69 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

burnley

As a tradesman so is working in a house and they have the fittest daughter mid 20s obviously looks after herself and social media influencer.. obviously nothing going to happen here but has a tradesman ever took a chance and it’s paid off! Been in the trade 12 years and never a sniff of anything happening with a customer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ipplebarnyMan
8 weeks ago

milton keynes

Dodgy ground

By *inkyones200Couple
8 weeks ago

leeds

A few years ago I was working at a lady's house doing a patio an Hur daughter ( home from uni on a brake )asked how long before she could go on it as wanted to top Hur tan up I said top part of an is in full sun to that she walked off re appear in the tiny bikini and lay back pulled the cord an off it came

By *rgasm4u69Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

By *hirtyanddirty69 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

burnley

Wow lucky fella!

I never get that lucky!

By *inkyones200Couple
8 weeks ago

leeds

After a bit of sly looking I walked past Hur to get some water as tap was at top also so I could get a better look she said you taking ya time filling that bucket you haven a good look . I want Shure whot to say but the next thing she said really shocked me I see by the bulge in ya shorts you like whot you see

By *portbilly1976Man
8 weeks ago

manchester

By *ilbert4450Man
8 weeks ago

paisley

By *ipplebarnyMan
8 weeks ago

milton keynes

"After a bit of sly looking I walked past Hur to get some water as tap was at top also so I could get a better look she said you taking ya time filling that bucket you haven a good look . I want Shure whot to say but the next thing she said really shocked me I see by the bulge in ya shorts you like whot you see"
tell us all

By *inkyones200Couple
8 weeks ago

leeds

I stumbled out erm yeh defo do at that she lent forward and splashed cold water from the bucket over Hur already pert nipples Wich made them like bullets Wana feel Mr builder was Hur words at that my han dropped the bucket and cupped Hur pert boob . As I fondeld them she reached out and traced the out line of my now straining cock in my shorts . Now would he like to come out was Hur words I had non she took hold of the wast band an pulled it down over my twitching cock it was dripping pre cum and she wasted no time licking it off .

By *ary1001xMan
8 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Post new Message to Thread