Back to Stories and Fantasies

It's not sex I want from you.

Jump to newest

By *weet.pie OP   Woman
21 weeks ago

Clearwater

I'm so horny.

My vagina is freshly waxed.

I wished I had TWO regular fuck guys and was able to drop by BOTH to have my pussy ravished, then when I'm done with both I return home to you and together we take a warm shower. Instead, there's only one fuck guy and he's not taking away the full pressure I need for him to do.

As I undress, you rant about your stressful day at the office and the fact that your project is delayed another 6 months which means you'd be spending more time at home with the kids. I slip off my skirt but you don't notice that my emerald green lingerie bottom is not on. How could you not notice? I left home with it on, you complimented me on it this morning, it's the one from our 10th anniversary you adore so much. It's either you're oblivious to it or you do notice but fail to comment on it's absence. I can feel a shift of energy in the room. The mood suddenly changes as you share the highlight of our kids' day. I feel guilty that I haven't met their teacher and we're half way into the school term. I pretend to listen as my mind wonders back to the session with my BBC.

The shower is warming up and you're caressing me from behind, groping my 40DDD breast and kissing my neck gently, gentle kisses turn into passionate love marks. My mind is now racing, are you smelling another man's cologne on me? It doesn't matter, it's not sex I want from you.

As my brain releases endorphins, my pussy begins to throb as I reminisce on the amazing sex I just had with my fuck buddy, I'm at home with you but at the same time I'm also in heaven.... thinking back on how he spreads my pussy and pounds my walls, laying on all fours as I throw my hips back into him. I can always sense when he's about to cum; he grabs onto my hips and squeezes them leaving an indentation. His big black cock fills "my husband's pussy" with thick, creamy warm cum. I'm not on BC and hates when he does that without forewarning me especially given the fact I'm ovaluating.

Nonetheless, I beg for more pleasure like the little slutty wife I am. He thinks I'm cheating on you but little does he know it's both of our "dirty desires'". He instructs me to sit on his face as he cleans me up. I do as he asks but hope I can get more pounding. I can't help but to gyrate my pussy over his face as he burries his tongue inside. I know you'd be so proud of me, if only you could see this man eating your pussy as though it's his last supper. I want more of his BBC, I want him to bruise my pussy. Instead, he hurries me along as it's getting rather late and scolds me that a mother should always tuck their children into bed. It's been 4 hours since I called you to say I was leaving mum's.

From you, it's not sex that I crave but it's your love, security and protection, peace, calmness, stability, kindness and warmth- you are my safe space. Your gentle rubbing of my labia takes me back to a few hours ago while I was with my regular fuck buddy and he pounded my walls. It's hard for me to forget the last 4 hours ago. I can't help but to cry out in pleasure, thinking back to my session with him. The rain from the showerhead hits along my back and as I'm standing in front of you, I can feel your manhood gradually growing with excitement..... It's not sex I want..... But, you're excited and desirous of entering me after my regular fuck guy. You whisper into my ear, "I want to finish you off". But, it's not sex I want from you.

I want to be held and lay in bed with you and fall asleep in your arms. I want you to watch me as I lay on your chest. I want you to trace the outline of my eyebrows and kiss my forehead. I want to rest after an evening of fucking my "fuck boy". I am tired but I want to be at home in your arms. I just want you to touch me and rub along my stomach and thighs. It's not sex I want from you......but instead, your touch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ton_maleMan
21 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *onningtonplumberMan
21 weeks ago

Donnington

Fantastic thanks

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
21 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *j and c 2Couple
21 weeks ago

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man
21 weeks ago

birmingham

By *j and c 2Couple
21 weeks ago

mullingar

By *hatsthisMan
21 weeks ago

Newcastle

This is wonderful ,lucky him

By *ananas57Couple
21 weeks ago

lake ariel

I feel the same way after I’ve been with someone else

By (user no longer on site)
19 weeks ago

Should this not be in the 'Stories and Fantasies' room (along with your story about funking your 82 year old boss?)

By *orthernJayMan
19 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

"Should this not be in the 'Stories and Fantasies' room (along with your story about funking your 82 year old boss?)"

Go to love that green tick

By *ony 529Man
19 weeks ago

coventry

Beautiful

Post new Message to Thread