Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fucking in field

By *rtucker79 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

WINCHESTER

Hey,

A local person was just asking for people to send them their naughtiest stories, so thought I'd post here. Not well written as not supposed to be an actual story, but was a true thing that happened to me.

If anyone lives in Winchester area and think they know the woman please let me know lol

I think my maybe not naughtiest story, but most unexpected was:

one time on fab, probably a good 5 years ago now, a guy randomly messaged me out of the blue saying that he was meeting a woman who wanted a threesome.

We met up at a local pub to me at the time, well quickly saw him and he suggested that I follow him in my car, sounded a bit dodgy and I probably should have said no as good knows what could have happened, haven't even seen his friend by then although he'd said she was in the car.

He drove off and I followed, we ended up out in the countryside out past Winchester, to be fair I had no idea where, drove into a field and I dutifully followed and parked up.

Out came this cute youngish, early 20s blond, fit body and dressed but obviously pert boobs, I think polish and didn't understand a lot, no idea how they knew each other, swinger if whether being paid, don't really care lol.

anyway, she got down on her knees in the middle of the field and we both got cocks out for her to suck, after a while switching so I could fuck her pussy and him her arse.

Didn't take too long like that, fucking her and playing with her tits for me to cum.

He bent her over his car and continued fucking her while I watched.

After he'd cum I said my goodbyes and left them possibly still fucking in the field.

Never heard from them again, had her phone for a bit taking pictures of her being fucked, wish I'd done a sneaky call to my phone so I had her number!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread