Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First 3sum

Jump to newest

By *lannotalan1971 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

around

How was yours?

Were you nervous,too d*unk to care or so up for it that nothing mattered?

Pic of my 1st 3sum is on my profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ankman69Man
8 weeks ago

WILLENHALL

Never get d*unk for a meet, but was very excited

By *rgar27Man
8 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

8 weeks ago

around

Not that I was d*unk for any of mine of course.

By *oblo696Man
8 weeks ago

lowestoft

My, now wife who was 22. And a guy in his 60s…

8 weeks ago

around

Love to hear views from women or couples.

Either here or directly.

By *inkyones200Couple
8 weeks ago

leeds

Loved watching Hur take his cock in Hur as she sucked me

By *portbilly1976Man
8 weeks ago

manchester

Always excited & nervous…I guess a drink together before to settle nerves, but not to the extent of being tipsy

I take it the lady in the photo not Mrs?

By *punky55Man
8 weeks ago

essex

Trying to get her to have a 3some think I am getting there she loves looking at guys cocks as I fuck her we talk about her having two cocks she loves her arse being fucked

By *ornyperv100Man
8 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

Our first was with a lesbian friend that had always had a thing for my gf but she still asked for dick part way through.

8 weeks ago

around

My wife definitely sucks better/harder while being fucked from behind.

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman
8 weeks ago

Chichester

My first time was after an end of season do at my then boyfriends rugby club. It had been a very heavy evening and I had enjoyed myself dancing, being pawed and propositioned by many of the very fit players. I was nicely warmed up but not as d*unk as I could get in those days and had been in a select company most of the evening of my boyfriend and two of his teammates who had come to the do without dates in the hope of picking something up. My boyfriend, being a great team player, offered up my services towards the end of the evening and invited them to a private party at our nearby hotel where he had thoughtfully booked us in. My relief was total as I had already smooched and snogged both of them during the slow dances and had felt some impressive bulges pressing against me as I danced with them. I should mention that both were overseas players, a Samoan and a New Zealand Moari. We departed after midnight and got back to our hotel room where I was about to have three men only for my boyfriend to immediately pass out leaving me alone with two fit rugby players. I was stripped and slung on to the bed where I could watch these two hunks strip off their clothes to reveal their honed and muscled bodies and two very large cocks. Needless to say the next few hours were a blur of hard fucking and at least two double penetrations as they both wanted my bottom. They left about three the following morning helpfully stripping my boyfriend and putting him in to bed with me. My first threesome was over and it had been fantastic.

By *rgar27Man
8 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"My first time was after an end of season do at my then boyfriends rugby club. It had been a very heavy evening and I had enjoyed myself dancing, being pawed and propositioned by many of the very fit players. I was nicely warmed up but not as d*unk as I could get in those days and had been in a select company most of the evening of my boyfriend and two of his teammates who had come to the do without dates in the hope of picking something up. My boyfriend, being a great team player, offered up my services towards the end of the evening and invited them to a private party at our nearby hotel where he had thoughtfully booked us in. My relief was total as I had already smooched and snogged both of them during the slow dances and had felt some impressive bulges pressing against me as I danced with them. I should mention that both were overseas players, a Samoan and a New Zealand Moari. We departed after midnight and got back to our hotel room where I was about to have three men only for my boyfriend to immediately pass out leaving me alone with two fit rugby players. I was stripped and slung on to the bed where I could watch these two hunks strip off their clothes to reveal their honed and muscled bodies and two very large cocks. Needless to say the next few hours were a blur of hard fucking and at least two double penetrations as they both wanted my bottom. They left about three the following morning helpfully stripping my boyfriend and putting him in to bed with me. My first threesome was over and it had been fantastic. "
a very hot tale your a damm sexy woman

By *r_LickCouple
8 weeks ago

aberdeen

Our 1st was unplanned and very unexpected !

By *ust want fun 888Man
8 weeks ago

nearby

Mine was a disaster. She didn’t do much to turn me on, because they were two friends, she started to stroke us both but clumsy and said to me was I nearly ready to come, I hadn’t even got hard and couldn’t get hard after that so gave up on it

By *ewbiesLDCouple
8 weeks ago

St. Albans

"Our 1st was unplanned and very unexpected ! "

That sounds very interesting and fun

8 weeks ago

around

I'd love to send my wife out for one.

Help choose what she wears etc.

8 weeks ago

around

I've opened up the pic again.

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Toy me town

My first was with a couple and she wanted to try DVP, very hot. I went back for seconds about a year later.

By *ixie69Woman
8 weeks ago

leicester

I was about 19 seeing a guy in his late forties. Went out for a walk one sunny afternoon and got back to his narrow boat. He had a friend there and when we got back he started playing with me in front of his friend. He asked his friend if he wanted to feel my tits. I ended up shagging them both. Not had a drink at all. Was so horny as completely unexpected and spontaneous. I haven’t looked back since.

By *emorefridaCouple
8 weeks ago

La la land

All very nervous in the lead up, but as soon as the caressing and undressing started it flowed naturally and nobody cared.

By (user no longer on site)
8 weeks ago

I was in my early 20s before I was married. Was seeing a girl in Southampton, been out for the night to a gig, got back to her flat and started to mess around. Her flatmate came home from the pub and my gf invited her to join us. It was spontaneous and incredibly hot.

Not had one since

By *ewbiesLDCouple
8 weeks ago

St. Albans

"I've opened up the pic again. "

Is that you in the pic with her?

8 weeks ago

around

"I've opened up the pic again.

Is that you in the pic with her?"

I'm at the back.

By *ewbiesLDCouple
8 weeks ago

St. Albans

"I've opened up the pic again.

Is that you in the pic with her?

I'm at the back."

Nice

8 weeks ago

around

Thanks

By *reygorCouple
8 weeks ago

birmingham

1st time was many years ago with a girl called Tina and a boy named David all of us school mates .Tina was a very well made girl with tits to die for and a slender body great legs in her mini skirt .although we where the same age she looked 5 years older than myself and David we all hung round together and started our sexual journey [like we all do ]we had both had lots of snogging and feeling her tits and fanny [not at the same time ]we both told each other about what we had done with her and had a wank not touching each others cocks just wanking I was with her this night up the entry by her house heavy snogging blouse undone titts popping over her bra and fingering her up had two fingers playing [did not know what a clit was ]but must have found it as she was now grinding her hips hard on to my hand with her arms round my neck .my cock was as solid as it could get with my free hand i released it .then moved her pants to the side with drew my fingers and put my cock at the entrance of her fanny . tbc

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan
8 weeks ago

Southend

Happened after a house party with my mate 21 and his then girlfriend (31).

Wasn't planned but everyone else left and I stayed.

Still wank over the video of it all these years later. And she's now his wife.

By *enatton2Couple
8 weeks ago

West Midlands

Tani went on a night out with a girl she’d been having a sexual relationship with for about a year. She’d always come home and fuck me whilst telling me what they’d done.

This night she brought the girl back and I could hear them playing downstairs, I text her and said feel free to come up and disturb me. Five minutes later I hear them coming up the stairs, they strip off and get in either side of me.

When we finished I had to drive the girl home, I parked up outside her parents house and ate her pussy. They’re still close friends and we flirt a lot but nothing has happened since.

By *rgasm4u69Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 12:16:59]

By *rgasm4u69Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

Mmm every guy's Dream

By *ankman69Man
8 weeks ago

WILLENHALL

Hi Sent you a message someone is using your photos

8 weeks ago

around

Thanks.

By *ayarMan
8 weeks ago

Wirral

Woke up to my ex and her young friend sucking my cock one night

Never seen it coming at all

Excuse the pun

8 weeks ago

around

Shall I put another pic up?

By *ICK47Man
8 weeks ago

banbury

Had 5 threesomes and wanting more always a little nervous but they soon go.Hoping to have another meet with a cpl who I've played with a few times week after next.

By *efined gentlemanMan
8 weeks ago

harrow

"Shall I put another pic up?"

Yes! Love the first one.

By *rmrshorny2Couple
8 weeks ago

Seaside

We had threesome with guy we saw on fab cam invited him round the next night nervous excitement Jane went straight to suck his cock when he climbed on the bed

By *ypicalmale2022Man
8 weeks ago

okehampton

"How was yours?

Were you nervous,too d*unk to care or so up for it that nothing mattered?

Pic of my 1st 3sum is on my profile.

"

Were you the plus 1 or was it your wife

7 weeks ago

around

It was my wife.

7 weeks ago

around

We had about 3 or 4 with the same guy but unfortunately he started to think it was all about him so it had to stop.

7 weeks ago

around

I used to love sitting the other side of the room and watch her getting fucked.

By *exymarvelMan
7 weeks ago

cardiff

By *eenriderMan
7 weeks ago

bristol

"Shall I put another pic up?"

Oh yes, we definitely need more angles of the lady enjoying the cocks

Post new Message to Thread