Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First Time Dogging

Jump to newest

By *eptimus OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Derby

There are several well known dogging sites in rural car parks between Nottingham and Mansfield, if you know you know.

I’ve been aware of them for years but have never had the chance to go. On Saturday evening I was in the area at the right time and took the opportunity.

I drove into the car park where there were about five other cars parked up and a couple of guys stood outside. I could feel my heart beating and the adrenaline flowing.

The two guys came towards me it was dark but I realised one had his trousers lowered and was playing with his cock. I accepted there advances and we went behind there car, I played with his cock and he reached to my jeans. I took my cock out and we played with each others cocks and they took turns sucking mine. It was long before another guy wandered over accompanied by a tall thin TV. The TV made straight for me and was grinding their arse against my groin, we were dry humping for a minute or two then she dropped to my knees and started giving me an excellent BJ. The guy who accompanied the TV had gone back to their car and one of the first two guys stayed with us kissing me which wasn’t the best because he was a smoker. The other guy who’d be sucking me was probably somewhere but was no longer involved. The TV stood up and unzipped the back of their trousers revealing their pert bum and arsehole. I didn’t want to fuck though and told her I’d cum in her mouth. She went back to sucking I came and I think and hope mashed enjoyed it as much as I did. I kissed her on the head, said thanks, got in my car and left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icki222TV/TS
8 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mm...sounds yummy

By *rgck9Man
8 weeks ago

rotherham

Wouldn't call that dogging more like cruising

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS
8 weeks ago

rochester

Love this

By *ensible lady 1960Woman
8 weeks ago

Near Bishop Auckland.

Women get rejected when dogging seen it.been there. Its men wanting men and the ladies get left.

By *heswingerMan
8 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

"Women get rejected when dogging seen it.been there. Its men wanting men and the ladies get left."

If you was there I’d happily drop between those thighs an eat your horny wet pussy

By *nlyme40Man
8 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *eptimus OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Derby

There weren't any women there just 3 guys a TV and myself. If there had been a woman there I'd have been interested.

By *ottomgentMan
8 weeks ago

Dengie

The first time I ever went dogging, I pulled up walked through the bushes and saw a couple of guys sucking a guys cock, I walked over got my cock out and within 5 minutes I was bent over cock up my bum and one in the mouth, I was definitely a regular after that

By *ornysecretaryTV/TS
8 weeks ago

near loughborough

Would love to know where these sites are if you would share to on a pm to me please.

By *heswingerMan
8 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

"Would love to know where these sites are if you would share to on a pm to me please. "

Blidworth near Mansfield

By *uncouple666999Couple
8 weeks ago

Cambridge

We often went dogging either meeting with prearranged guys and or having others joining us! Loved watching Sue sucking the guys and them fucking her - so sexy!

By *icki222TV/TS
8 weeks ago

Lincoln

"Women get rejected when dogging seen it.been there. Its men wanting men and the ladies get left.

If you was there I’d happily drop between those thighs an eat your horny wet pussy "

Me too

By *ardleedsMan
8 weeks ago

leeds

I used to go for the women and couples I think it then became too popular with guys wanting guys which I wasn't looking for.

On that note if any couple still play out please get in touch.

Post new Message to Thread