Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gloryhole wife having her fun

Jump to newest

By *poollooker OP   Man
8 weeks ago

NW

I got speaking to a wife on here who explained she and her husband don’t have sex, he doesn’t know about this but basically told her to find her own fun. Baffled because she looks amazing!

So after we spoke for a short while and shared ideas she said she wants to play with a few guys and I told her about a Gloryhole I can do, she was worried she would be recognised even with just a blindfold so after we had a couple of meets she decided she wants to try it out.

She came after having a few drinks with a friend and then left her, when I picked her she was wearing a short black dress and very high heels, her body is incredible she isn’t tall but she has great legs, and a nice round ass with perky boobs she did the dress a favour! she got in the car and and opened her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her black lace thong and explained how horny she was thinking of this. I already had 3 guys waiting for the text and showed her their cocks she looked at them with sheer lust in her eyes as we got to mine she got in and I pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her then onto her neck, I kick her legs open a little wider and ran my hand over her ass and down to her thighs sliding my fingers against her now soaked underwear she was almost dripping, I slid my finger in and began to tease her clit then slide my wet finger inside her as I pulled on her dress to free her boobs she held my head as she watched me suck her nipple and tease her soaked pussy with my fingers and began to gasp she grabbed my face and started to kiss me, big luscious lips moaning into my mouth as she felt my finger now two slipping inside her pussy as she lifted a leg up still wearing her heels she began to shake and her lip tremble against mine as she came for me and held a long kiss against my lips before she calmed down and smiled…. she could feel I was hard but still not had my cock out and she dropped to her knees the dress rode up and she did still in those black shiny heels she pulled at my jeans taking the zip down and looking me in the eyes as she did then seeing my cock pushing hard against my boxers she rubbed it first before slowly peeling them down to watch it pop out infront of her mouth as she slowly begin to kiss up and down my shaft before licking and kissing my balls and then to the top she grabbed it softly with one hand before taking the head in her mouth still looking me in the eyes as she swallowed my cock, she took me deep and down her throat as she gasped and pulled it out she moaned out as she took it back in and started to work her lips up and down it begging me to fill her throat she told me she’s been thinking of how much cum she will swallow tonight and began to open her mouth more for me to fuck her throat, she really can take it deep and as I pulled it out she had it covered in spit and straight back again…. Just as she was sucking and feeling me fuck her throat my phone pings and it’s a guy asking are we still going to make this happen she says send him a pic and I take a photo of her taking my cock and I send it over saying nearly ready…. She then sucks me deep taking it all in and then I feel like I’m going to cum I pull it out and she starts to beg for cum showing me her tongue and looking me in the eyes as she feels my cock explode into her open mouth she quickly wraps her lips around it and lets out soft moans as I empty my balls into her mouth before swallowing it she shows me and then it’s gone she says one done as we message the guy she makes her way upstairs and and gets ready for him… anyone like the rest ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
8 weeks ago

Yep(wishing this was my wife!)

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
8 weeks ago

hertfordshire

More please

By *ndy79randyMan
8 weeks ago

Washington

By *ust want fun 888Man
8 weeks ago

nearby

Would love, to try one of those glory holes, does sound great

By *poollooker OP   Man
8 weeks ago

NW

After getting a drink and setting up the Gloryhole I bought her something to wear… she changed and walked in wearing black stockings and a lace/pvc outfit she put her hair in a bun and then I gave her the collar CUMSLUT she sat back on the lounger in the room sipping her drink.

we waited for the first guy to arrive and before he did I explained I have a surprise for her and I slowly popped a remote bullet in her pussy and a jewel plug in her ass she never had these before and I turned it on just to see her reaction, she grabbed my wrist and moaned out oh fuck! Smiling as she felt the pleasure and then I turned it off.

He text he’s here as she knelt down before the hole waited for him to come in she gasped as she seen him push his semi erect cock through the hole and she took it right awake to didn’t use her hands and just her mouth, her freshly applied lipstick covering his now hard cock which was bigger than mine, she struggled to take it all in as she sucked and slurped all over his cock, spit dripping from it and her mouth as I turned the remote on, she moaned out as she began to suck it deeper and more quicker he asked her to slow down but she ignored him probably thinking of the bullet driving her wild as she kept him as deep as she could before hearing oh fuck I’m gonna cum… she sucked deeper as she opened her mouth to slowly pull away she must have felt the first shoot of cum hit her throat she then let the head of his cock lay on her tongue as she pumped his cum all over it she looked me in the eyes as she took it all and he pulled his now limping cock away from her mouth and leaving her with

Cum dripping down her chin she swallowed his load then scooped it up and into her mouth…. She pulled the toy from her pussy as she seen me on the chair hard watching her being a cum slut she came over to me and straddled my body, pulling her thong aside she lowered herself down on my cock riding me… she was soaking wet her pussy slapped as she took my all inside her before the phone goes to say the next guy is here still riding my cock she rubs her clit and moans out as she cums all over my cock I feel

Her sticky juice as she pulls away and tells me she wants him now I tell him to come in and she waits in her position for him, he pokes his cock through and he’s already hard she beckons me over as she starts to suck his cock deep and then pulls me in taking my cock too in her throat swapping between us both as she did she held both out heads together and began to suck them both, running her tongue over them she wants us to cum together as she takes turns sucking one then the other before keeping both in her mouth he says he’s going to cum and she held us both in her mouth, I can feel his cum shooting against my cock as I cum too we both unload into her throat and she starts to lick us both, pulled out now she takes another taste of each cock before swallowing the double shot of cum that was resting in her mouth.

By *asexxMan
8 weeks ago

near you

Go on x

By *rgasm4u69Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ushin boundariesCouple
8 weeks ago

halstead

By *ucksguy2000Man
8 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *iquor247Man
8 weeks ago

wirral

By *ife and soulCouple
8 weeks ago

barnsley

Very horny..

8 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *andyandmickCouple
8 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ormladMan
8 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ndy79randyMan
8 weeks ago

Washington

By *poollooker OP   Man
8 weeks ago

NW

As we made preparations for the last guy who

Patiently waited near by for her to be ready, she fixed her lipstick and he walked up the the curtain, he also had a great cock and she grabbed it and laughed it was girthy, she told him she’s not laughing at him she just loves his cock and soon had her mouth stretched around it, she seemed to generate more spit with this one and she sucked and savoured it, rolling her tongue over it and stopping often to pause and look at it as she wanked it in front of her face she turned to me and mouthed do you have a comdom and I quickly grabbed one she then asked before rolling it down inch by inch do you want my pussy hearing just a slight agreement of yes she stood up and beckoned me over, turning her body she backed up and he reached around the curtain to grab her hips he must have known then she has a great body, nice round ass and slim waist she struggled at first to take him inside her but she seemed to be determined and pushed back too, she looked a site hair done in a bun, shiny black heels and sexy lace underwear I moved the chair infornt of her as she began to bounce back taking him deeper and deeper in her married pussy, she moaned out more and more now and grabbed at me I stood up in front of her and she took my growing cock in her mouth, she began to suck and slurp at me looking me in the eyes again and moaning from his meaty cock stretching her wet pussy as she began to really thrust back she had me hard again and sucked me deep, she moaned out more and more as she felt his hand grip her harder and she was fucked much more powerful thrusts, he groaned as she banged this soaked pussy again and again before letting out a grunt and filled the comdom on his cock, she sucked more deepened and then screamed she’s xumming as she appeared to lose her legs only his grip keeping her up I wanked my cock into her mouth as she lost all interest for a few seconds in it before she kneeled down, the comdom came off and was hanging from her swollen pussy, dropping his cum out of it as she looked at me and sucked me again taking me deep he walked off as I heard the door shut and she wasn’t finished until she milked my cock again, she didn’t get much outta me but I still managed to cover her tongue before she swallowed it all. She sorted herself out and off she went home

By *iquor247Man
8 weeks ago

wirral

By *oventry4biTV/TS
8 weeks ago

coventry

By *portbilly1976Man
8 weeks ago

manchester

By *ongbowmanMan
8 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ussyeater692Man
8 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing, hope there's more adventures to share

By *D123Man
8 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *pankerleeMan
8 weeks ago

Southport

Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Has me hard as I type this!!

By *xxxMan
8 weeks ago

Bedford & Chester

By *uddle4uMan
8 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *ndy79randyMan
8 weeks ago

Washington

By *j and c 2Couple
8 weeks ago

mullingar

By *j47Man
8 weeks ago

limerick

By *eenriderMan
8 weeks ago

bristol

What happened to the butt plug? Did the cheeky mare nick it?!

By *im66123Man
8 weeks ago

newcastle

By *en1234300Man
8 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *hrouple treatCouple
8 weeks ago

Slane

Brilliant I’d love my sexy wife to do this

By *ormladMan
8 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ayWaddMan
8 weeks ago

Barnsley

Great story

By *litlicker77Man
8 weeks ago

Dirty old town

Ideal lass

8 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *lippy02Man
8 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Yep(wishing this was my wife!)"

Oh yes same here. Always liked other horny men leading my wife into sexy fun situations.

By *andyandmickCouple
8 weeks ago

chilwell

By *azKayeMan
8 weeks ago

blackpool

By *ushin boundariesCouple
8 weeks ago

halstead