Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bi dog walker

Jump to newest

By *parecock68 OP   Man
9 weeks ago

Grantham

Well I was shocked the other day walking my dog in the woods.

I got deep into the the woods and saw two men with their trousers down. One guy was on his knees sucking the other guy, I was shocked as I had never seen anything like this before.

I was however transfixed and stood there watching an older guy sucking a fit young guy's big dick. Mine is eight inches but this guy made me look small. I stood there for what seemed age's as the older guy sucking the beautiful thick cock kept moaning and deepthroating that massive length.

Suddenly I realised someone else was stood next to me, it wasn't just an area for dogs to be walked,it was a gay cruising area.

The guy who had stood next to me pulled his cock out of his jeans and started wanking his hard meat.

He had a really long foreskin which started to retract as his dick became engorged, revealing a huge plum like helmet.

My own cock went solid instantly, I was feeling confused but at the same time extremely aroused.

He asked me if I would like to suck it. I tied the dog's lead to a tree and knelt down and took his thick length in my mouth. It tasted strange but so nice, I moaned with absolute pleasure to suck cock for the first time. He told me that he had fucked his wife earlier and that she was on her period. That cock in a matter of a few minutes started to cum in my mouth,he told me I was a dirty bitch and that I had to swallow all of his come.

Spurt after spurt into my mouth it seemed ages but even as it dripped out of my mouth I managed to swallow most of it! The guy who was being sucked by the old man gave me his business card and told me I was a great cocksucker and to give him a call. What an evening!!!! TBC....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *parecock68 OP   Man
9 weeks ago

Grantham

Just going to phone the guy now...

By *ewarkMarkMan
9 weeks ago

Waterford

I'm dripping

By *d funMan
9 weeks ago

Telford

By *aitingstillMan
9 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *oel222Man
9 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *ark_sentinelCouple
9 weeks ago

Andover

By *hythmic DriverMan
9 weeks ago

Croydon

By *oth0712Man
9 weeks ago

cambridge

By *uggymMan
9 weeks ago

Worcester

I have had some lovely meetings in woodlands but never wonderful chance encounters like this. Have been naked in secluded places several times with much younger guys. One spunked generously and a few minutes later was hard and ready for more fun. He spunked just as much the second time.

My ideal would be a group meeting in the woodlands of Worcestershire!

By *j and c 2Couple
8 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ocky 1Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment

By *ark73XXXMan
8 weeks ago