Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuckolding - Second Time!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I watched as he leant across the table to kiss my wife passionately one more time. We had only been in the pub 10 minutes and he already had his hand up her dress, probably fingering her wet pussy through her knickers (or maybe she hadn’t worn any!). The petting and the flirting lasted around half an hour more then they got up and headed for the exit. I followed my wife and her lover out to the car where they got into the rear. I drove the car home with them petting freely in the back. The hardest thing was seeing her in the rear view mirror snog open mouthed with him. Sue told me to concentrate on the driving and I apologised. But I could still see what he was doing and he had her dress up and her beautiful arse on show for him to caress and covert.

They had decided she told me to have me come up to the bedroom, because Sam wanted to establish his supremacy. I had begged her to have me blindfolded once I had seen the sheer girth of his cock. He was longer than me for sure, but it was the thickness of his snake that did my head in, but she said she wanted me to see and hear EVERYTHING! I could not see how what emerged from his trousers could fit inside Sue’s cunt.

Once in the bedroom I was ordered to strip in front of them so they could both taunt my cock whilst fingering and snogging each other in front of me. I was told to sit on a chair and my wife was ordered to tie my hands behind me with one of my ties from the wardrobe.Then he ordered Sue to strip off and I goggled at the speed at which she shed her clothes to stand stark naked in front of him. He took her knickers up handed them to Sue whispering something in her ear. She smiled and came over to me holding her panties over my nose “sniff those, go on” she said. I obliged, they smelt of my wifes sweet pussy and were very very damp. “Thats the smell of a wife that knows she is going to be fucked properly!” she taunted. She left the knickers next to me so I could see how wet they were and returned to her lovers side. Then he ordered her to layback on the bed and spead her legs so her pussy was facing me, which she did do eagerly, showing her gaping quim to this man in our bedroom. He rubbed her clitoris making it swell and bulge like nothing I had ever seen, and making her eyes widen and smile and eliciting loud moans from her. Sliding one of his fingers into her pussy he taunted her about being his white bitch which she repeated and revelled in, looking at me and taunting me telling me how she loved how his fingers were touching her inside her body, inside her cunt, touching his wife inside! I goggled at the sight my cock twitching like a tree in the wind. He bent over her and slid his huge cock between her lips, deep into her mouth and throat, spreading her lips and making her gag... again verbally taunting me as he did it, telling me that he knew she didn’t like sucking my cock, but his was worth sucking and when he withdrew she looked me in the eye and agreed with him adding that his tasted ‘sooooo good’.

When he eventually took his dick from her mouth it was wet through with her saliva and was visibly pulsating and seemed twice as big as before if this was possible. Her eyes were alive with lust as she stared at it, and followed it as he moved into position between her gaping thighs. All the time she sucked him I kept glancing at her pussy and could see it pulsing and gushing out her clear juices every so often as she rippled with excitement ... never before had I seen such a thing! Now he was staring at her quim too and holding his cock, pointing it towards her pulsating hole and as he offered it to her entrance she looked into my eyes and told me exactly what was happening, how it felt as it stretched and entered her, how satisfied and full she felt .... for a change! Then he was pumping her and I could see his cock going into her between both their legs and his balls banging into her arse, the sight was making my cock quiver and I felt the trickle of pre-cum making its way down my shaft to pool between my thighs.

They continued fucking in this position for what seemed an eternity, him withdrawing every so often so I could see how wet she had become and her eyes light up as he entered her all over again. Each time they taunted me, told me what was happening to her, my wife, how she was being used and satisfied. Looking into my eyes and sending my mind wild until he decided he wanted a change of position. He shuffled down the bed nibbling her tits as he went, her naval, her pussy mound and then her quim... and at that moment she again looked at me and described what was happening, how it felt, how good it was, the inevitable comparison made to taunt me before she was lost to ecstacy and extremely loud moaning and swearing as he made her his by taking her non-orgasming virginity from me..... she normally didn’t cum for other men .... but now I watched as she screamed she was cumming over and over – looking at me and telling me – then lost in a huge orgasm tearing through her body. I very nearly came and the pool between my thighs got bigger.

Satisfied he had claimed her orgasm from me he told her to turn over so he could take another area from me ... her arse. He told her to make sure I could see her as she bent over, arse in the air, BOTH holes on view and unguarded. He taunted me that he was going to take her now and made her tell me that she desired it, wanted it badly. Then he offered his huge member to her anus and I heard her whimper... was she not going to look at me this time I wondered? Then just before he slid into the most coverted of places she turned her head and I saw her wild lustful eyes and she said “I want him to fuck my arse!” ... and with that he forced it home and held it there for a moment while she screamed and shuddered and described to me how good it was and how it was what she desired. Then he was fucking her arse and she was bucking and screaming and moaning and egging him on. All the time he was calling her names... his white bitch ... whore ... slut ... dirty wife ... etc. And all the time the pool of cum between my thighs grew larger and larger as did the size of my eyes feasting on the show I was being made to watch. Then he was asking her did she desire his spunk inside her and she was replying affirmative in no uncertain terms that she definitely wanted him to shoot his load inside her fanny – in fact to my amazement these were her exact words. He grinned and looked at me, taunting, and withrew his huge tool from her arse before inserting it into her pussy in one movement and she started to gush around his girth, showering the bed and his balls with her cum. He thrust and told her to ready herself for his cum to which she actually BEGGED him to fill her. And he did! I saw it. I saw him jerk as his semen flooded from the end of his cock and her eyes as she turned at that moment and they widened as she told me she could feel his hot seed filling her. He pumped every last drop into her then withdrew, shuffled around to her head and made her clean his cock with her mouth. He then whispered something else into her ear and she smiled and came over to me. I could see his white cum dripping from her pussy hole and she walked right up and buried her wet quim into my face, onto my tongue and I heard his voice telling me to clean her and make her ready again for his cock. And I licked and lapped and tasted his manhood on my wife making me delirious with emotions.

They fucked again after this, several times and I had the pleasure of tasting his cuck twice more – from her arse and from his cock – which made her squeal with delight! He made her orgasm 3 times and he took away 2 of her virginities before my eyes.

When they had exhausted their bodies they turned to me for more pleasure taunting me. They whispered together then came over and untied me, I was ordered to the garden ... naked... to wank for them while they verbally taunted me. I obliged ... I had no choice ... by this time I was frantic to relieve the pressure from my aching balls, and as my semen spurted across the grass they cheered loudly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inglecuckoldMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

wow great story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rankie bricksMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton