Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A crazy humid night in the park

By *moothole OP   TV/TS
22 weeks ago

london

It was a really hot humid night and I was crazy horny so I headed out too a local park, it’s a popular place for guys looking for sex and I always get used there day or night, soon as I got in the park I could tell it was a busy night, I walked there in my tiny cut offs and girly top and guys where giving out some dirty verbal, I look like a sissy slut and don’t have a issue with it an happy for guys to see, I headed to a wooded section in the park that gets alot of straight guys looking for sluts too use, especially tv or sissy’s, it’s a inner city park surrounded by estates so there’s always a lot of horny black guys there looking for ass pussy to use late night on the downlow, I’m very into being used by black guys and pleasing them so suits me fine there. Soon as I was in the woods I could tell there were lots of guys lurking around in the dark, before long a guy started following me, I stopped and he came over and I felt his already rock hard cock, he told me to follow him and we ended up in a corner of the woods, he pushed me down and demanded I start working on his cock, I willingly obliged and took his monster cock out and started licking and sucking his huge tool, as I was on my knees I could hear other guy’s moving in closer to see what was going on, as I was sucking his cock I could hear guys wanking, I was getting really turned on and wanted fucked, I got up, slipped my shorts off and was left In just knickers and he bend me over and eased his big cock up my ass pussy, thankfully I’d preluded before I came out so he slid balls deep in me straight away and started fucking me, I wanted some of the other guys to get round me and feed me there cocks but the guy told them too keep there distance till he was done using me, so I was bent over being smashed watching guys wanking waiting for there go, soon he was close and proper started smashing me and shot a huge load up me, I could feel him flooding me out, he pulled out and disappeared in too the dark, pretty much straight away I felt hands pushing me down again and another big cock getting in my used pussy, this guy was happy to let all the other guys get round me and soon I had cocks all round, I wanked and sucked all the cocks in front of me while the guy was pounding my hole, telling the other guys what a dirty slut I was with a tight used hole, wasn’t long before he bust a nut and another guy got in me, I was used like this for a while and a steady stream of guys were showing up and joining in, I got used by alot of guys that night, but eventually managed to extract my self from all the cocks and head off, I’d been a full on slut more so than usual and walked home leaking cum and looking well used getting verbal of the city night life for being a sissy fag and did I want cock, think I’d had enough at that point, I love London on it’s hot and humid nights and crazy horny guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread