Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Fantasy!!! : )

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I Am Lead on my bed one late Evening. When I got a Urge to look on fab Has soon as I log on there was a Message in my inbox from this tall Dark haired lady and all it said was get in contact ASAP!!! So I did as I was told straight away as soon as I sent the text she sent one back saying I want to see a pic of your big fat cock so once again I did as I was told and sent the best pic I had. About 20 mins later I got Another Message saying she wanted to meet me at the Holiday inn Straight away. So I got all dolled up smelling nice cock Shaved and comdoms in Pocket off I went .

Got to Reception at the Hotel and I meet a blue eyed young lad so I got talking to this lad for about 5 or 10 mins. Did not want to keep the boss lady Waiting. He said that if we wanted anything that we was to call Reception at any time as he is working all nite so I said nice one and off I went to landing sex ( sorry Six) and walked to door 69!!! As I was walking my big hands are getting Sweaty knees Are trembling cock is Throbbing and my body is Shaking .

I get to the door and knock!!! No Answer shit making me feel Worse now got Butterflies in My stomach. Then she shouts "WHAT THE FUCK U WAITING FOR CUM IN!!!!! So I open the door to find her sat on the bed with Sexy White Lacy underwear on

Sorry will Continue soon need to think hope you like so far

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

heading the way of my first experience...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My favourite fantasy is to be involved in a menage-a-trois with a very erotic married bi couple.

Meet once a week in a hotel room. Blindfold the lady with her hands tied behind her back and her legs tied to the chair leg. Get her to sit on her hubbies lap.

Hold his cock upright and guide it into her pussy.

Get the to start slowly fucking.

Start lightly caressing and kissing her thighs. Lightly run my cock from his ball up to the mouth of her vagina. Fully open up her delta of venus to fully expose her clit. Kiss and lick all the soft pink skin around her clit. Then lovingly tease and torment her clit as I slip my three fingers into her pussy alongside his bone hard cock till my fingertips touch her G spot.

The two of us pleasuring her until she starts to moan and quiver. She has a combined vaginal and clitoril orgasm as he squirts his thick cream up her pussy. I kiss her thighs and watch their cum ooze our her pussy onto his balls.

I then come to the most erotic bit. I lick the cum of his balls and dong as it slowly slips out aand thhen she offers me her cummy yummy pussy to eat and lick out to make her cum again.

You can tell that I love giving oral.

Thanks for reading one of my fantasies. Jim

Post new Message to Thread