Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Worried a bit but should I ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok fresh blood here so always wanted to try but worried if I will find someone that I know ? Lol funny but I wouldn't like take part in party and my old boss just pop in on a party with his cock out lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wise words.

over a year ago

"Wise words."

over a year ago

"Ok fresh blood here so always wanted to try but worried if I will find someone that I know ? Lol funny but I wouldn't like take part in party and my old boss just pop in on a party with his cock out lol "

Might be kinky seeing a old boss or friends

over a year ago

Trust me he is just old vile fucker nothing kinki at that guy yuk did u had any kind of worries on beginning ?

over a year ago

always remember they are here for all the same reasons as you so dont be shy just enjoy it .

over a year ago

i quite like the idea of finding someone i know now....

over a year ago

"always remember they are here for all the same reasons as you so dont be shy just enjoy it ."
. Hmmmm x I will try x

over a year ago

just take your time relax an have fun hehe x

over a year ago

we are deffo not your old boss so just come round ours for the night then no surprises

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"Trust me he is just old vile fucker nothing kinki at that guy yuk did u had any kind of worries on beginning ? "

Very nervous at first party and stil (not as)nervous when we go to parties now.At parties where we have met other couples and singles there doesnt seem to be time/oppertunity at times to give boundaries.We are sometimes in the mood for full swing and sometimes soft swap but at a small party with 2 or 3 other couples in one bedroom the boundaries can get a bit blurred/forgotten especially if you have met some of the couples before.

Probably our fault in not making it clear from the start but no one wants to pour cold water onto a sexy time.

Just take your time and chat to others and dont be afraid to say no if others join in with something you dont like or want.

Post new Message to Thread