Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Cupcake, breath play and other things

Jump to newest

By *gent Coulson OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

My mind runs with delicious ideas for torture rope and other things as I sit facing her, the implements of her pain and pleasure laid out to each side of the mat.

Sitting in front of me in seiza, she awaits my instruction.

Picking up the first jute rope, I command her to raise her arms, reaching round her, I center the bite in line with her spine, just below her breast line, lifting both full breasts, I pass the first line across the front and slip it through the bite, holding the bit in place, I apply some reverse tension, bringing the wrap back round going back under the first wrap, pinching it through the second bite at the back and lock it off.

Taking the rope over the right shoulder and down between her breasts, I pass it under the wraps under the low wraps and take it back towards the left shoulder creating a V between the breasts, increasing the tension so that it pulls the bottom wraps up.

Taking the rope over the left shoulder, I apply a little more tension and lock off this part of the tie, I know have an anchor to work with.

What would normally happen here is a second rope would be added in and the two lines split left and right, today however , that is not my intention.

Taking both lines, I pass it just under the right shoulder, under and over the right V line and back on itself, pulling tight, this is where the fun begins my mind tells me.

Taking the right breast in my hand, I proceed to tightly bind the flesh, intending to use as much of the remaining rope as possible to cover the breast.

With about two feet to spare, I go back up through the V and back under the shoulder pull tight and lock off.

I should point out at this point, she has started to show signs of going spacey, she manages to ask if she can break seiza and agree, I smile to myself, knowing that she won't remain in that state by the time I have finished.

Gently I rock her to one side then the other to place her in swan

Taking a third rope I repeat the process on the left breast. Satisfied that the cupcake tie is tight and secure, I move on to the next part.

I take another rope, bringing her hands together, I secure the wrists with a simple single column tie, lifting both arms , I placed the palms either side of her neck hands splayed under her chin, passing the rope behind her neck and back to the front, I lock this off with a quick release, passing the rope over her arm around her body and back to the front.

I pass the rope under itself at the front, I wait for her to exhale, and, when she does, I bring the rope back on itself applying cross tension to begin the construction.

Bringing the rope back around her body but keeping the tension, I await the next exhale and repeat this time going in the opposite direction.

The process is repeated five more times and her breathing has started to become shallow as her arms and chest are constricted, I lock the rope off behind her back again, by this point she has gone completely spacey, but the next part should bring her round.

With a shorter length of rope, I lock her hair the same way you would join two different ropes together, gently pulling her head back, I secure the other end of the rope through her toes, locking it off around the ankle, this has the desired effect of bringing her round a little more as she hates toe rope.

Reaching under the rope bag , I retrieve my final item, the doxy, she sees it and for a second, that oh fuck look appears on her face and I smile.

The wall plug is close by so it doesn't take more than a couple of seconds to plug it in.

Moving her forward facing leg slightly allows me easier access to her slit, pressing the on button, I tell her she is not allowed to cum till I tell her and I begin.

For the next thirty minutes I take her close to the point of orgasm then pulled back, using the different power settings, edging her till she is begging to cum, finally, I give her permission and take her over the edge, the resultant flow spreads across the mat as she convulses, her face reddened by the intensity of that first orgasm, her breathing quick and short, panting, not aided by the constrictive tie or hair rope, but I am not done.

Increasing the power I push her to cum multiple times, the flood continues and the screams begin, I continue, waiting for the tears, taking her to that point of her being so overwhelmed by sensation.

She starts to whimper, sob and tear up, switching off the doxy, I wrap my arms around her, telling her she's ok, that she is safe, I have her.

Reaching down with one hand I release the lock off on the ankle and remove the rope from her toes, her head now free to move unrestricted, she buries it into my shoulder sobbing, and I stroke her hair, reassuring her that it ok.

Slowly the tears dry up and the sobbing subsided and she smiles.

"I think I may be a little wet" she says

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
20 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
20 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Post new Message to Thread