Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

School support staff now trainee teacher

Jump to newest

By *tevie342 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Liverpool

Last thread got to long, will continue C’s journey as she begins her PGCE in Education very soon and how Adele and Trish came to both meet her alone.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
21 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Liverpool

It was the end of the academic year and the summer was upon us, Adele and I went to Bulgaria for a break and Trish was off in Corfu with her hubby. Over the Summer Adele and I had role play sex where I picked her up in a random bar in town after receiving clue of where she was. Or we played dangerous games of how public can we go fucking outside. I mean like fucking her over an electrical box, an old phone box, in the rose garden of our local park and inside the toilets of the Arena in Liverpool during a performance by Mick Hutnell. We were searching for the next fix. She was a great fuck and we had had many adventures together but something was missing. I went on a few sites and had random meetings with other females on flirtbox, PoF and another one I can’t quite remember but this is were I met Julie and arranged a social meet with her in a pub in Roby near Huyton. I arrived on time as did she we chatted and got comfortable together she was a size 18, long ginger hair with 40E tits and a fine arse as I checked it out. I for once was a gentleman and played a straight bat. The night came to an end and I drove Julie home and we chatted in the car. She didn’t want to let me in but eventually she did we had a coffee and she went the loo. I gave her a few minutes and followed her in. She was pulling her pants up as I started kissing her and embracing her close working my hands around and over her pants. Do you want this I said. Oh fuck yes just fuck me I need this so much! I finger fucked her till she was wet which didn’t take long. I was already hard and turned her towards the mirror as l slowly moved her pant lower and her knickers to one side. Do you really want this as I pressed my cock into her lips. Oh fuck yes I haven’t had sex in three years and I’ve waited long enough now fuck me please. I slowly eased my cock in as Julie’s breathing changed and she was moaning to herself and was getting loader with ever thrust . Make me cum she insisted as I was balls deep I was balls deep in her shaven 45 year old pussy. She knew what she wanted but I couldn’t understand why she had waited so long to get fucked. I made her cum twice and I unloaded myself into her. She thanked me and sat on the loo and looked sad before she raised her head and took my cock I to her mouth and gave me one hell of an intense BJ. I cum again and she held my balks tight as she did so. Fuck I’ve not done that in years was it ok she asked. My god ok it was fabulous and I wanted more of her. We went into the living and fucked again on the sofa she rode me as I devoted my attention to her huge and very hard nipples. We fucked from 12am till 2.30am before we realised the time. I want you to stay the night come up stairs to my bed and hold me and fuck me through the night please she asked. I was in two minds one I wanted an early start as it was mid week but she was a good fuck and I knew she was holding something back. Please be quite my girls are asleep oh ok, are you sure about this. Oh god yes I need you inside again and let’s get up there. So I to get room we went. I stripped her naked and layed her down on the bed and caressed her and kissed her legs and thighs until I got to her pussy and clit. I would her hard as she thrashed around the day and squirted three time covering me which turned me on so much I fucked her hard and she became very noisy. I said what about the girls. They are asleep and won’t hear me she said. So I pounded her so hard knowing at least one of her daughters would wake up. We kept going till 4am ish till we collapsed in each others arms it was a fantastic evening but I was up for work at 6:30 so I said to her I best go as I’m up early and nothing is prepared for tomorrow. So she put her slip on and took me downstairs. I couldn’t help myself and took the slip off her and fucked get at the bottom of the stairs. I could see a shadow up stairs and was hoping it was one of her daughters watching mum get fucked so I fucked her even harder which made her gush again. We were both loving the sex and agreed to meet up again as I bid her goodnight and got into my car and drove home. There was four text messages from Adele and two calls. I thought oh I will phone her on route to work in the morning as I was knackered.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
21 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
21 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Liverpool

Julie texted the very next day to thank me for looking after her and letting her enjoy the night to the full. She admitted she hadn’t fucked like that since her late 20s with her ex husband. I asked do you want more? She stopped and said you are with someone aren’t you. I said yes but we can meet late in the even most nights or Thursday even as my gf goes out with the girls all night. She agreed to come to myself and I visited her for a number of weeks and the sex just got better as she drove deeper into my cock and worshipped it and I too devoured her pussy and juices. We discussed toys and outfits and I purchased a few for her and we both enjoyed them, but the stayed at my apartment so her daughters never seen them and if Adele found them I’d pass them off as my ex wife’s stuff. Julie found her kinky side and liked online chats when playing scrabble and we would fuck while chatting to some of the people we played against even arranged live cams to watch us it was hot and sexy. We had a few close calls with one of her daughters nearly catching us so me arranged to go to mine Thursday and Saturday’s Julie and I were seeing a lot of each other and I was still fucking Adele too. Working the candle both ends isn’t good and something had to give. But it was never in a million years the way I would have thought his would happen.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
21 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
21 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *ichard7Man
21 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great story

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
21 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
21 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
21 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
21 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Liverpool

Julie was an accounts manager and a good one too. She also worked in education which helped with time off. So during half term she would organise activities for her girls and off they went for days out for a few nights away. Leaving plenty of time for sexy daytime fun and more. She would arrange a time and I’d turn up or I’d bring her to mine. We enjoyed our sex and it was quite intense and long. Which suited us well, lots of foreplay, toys and teasing. One such evening as we were playing Julie asked where Adele was and I told her she was out with her friends on Ally Rd. Do you know who she is with? And what she is wearing. I had no idea but it was clearly turning Julie on knowing she was fucking me as my current gf was out somewhere maybe getting some fun too. Does she ever get off with anyone else? Some times she gets lots of attention and has the odd dalliance yes. Maybe a finger fuck, quick bj or fuck in a quiet side street as she leaves a bar or her and a friend might take them back for a few drinks at her friends house. Why I asked, text her and ask her what she is up to and wearing tonight so I can imagine her out. All this was while Julie was stroking my cock. I sent the message, I received a text back quite quickly I’m horny and need fucking and I need my tits sucking why you offering tonight? I’m wearing a low cut top with my tits on show and stockings with no knickers as you know I don’t like it when they are wet. Julie said ask her for a pic, so I did Adele was in Smoozzeee if anyone knows it and showed off her cleavage and a slight nipple. Julie said she is fucking hot gorgeous figure, blonde hair and fantastic tits. I wouldn’t mind sucking them I tell you. Julie was obviously horny too as she had never mentioned fancying women before. You bi I asked no she replied but I would with her if you could sort it tonight lol. I looked at her and said ok. So I text back who is fondling your tits tonight then? And left it for a while for Adele to respond. Well we are going back to Sarah’s house and you know she loves my tits I might finally let her have them if the guys with us don’t work out. I need licking and I want fucking so much my pussy is aching for some fun. Adele was very horny and open about her sex. Julie hatched a plan, tell her you want her and her friend together but know Sarah wouldn’t go for it so what could we do? Adele text back immediately oh yes hunnie that would be fun and I’d bet you would enjoy Sarah too. But she is ladies only at present which is a shame. Maybe I could bring someone over with me would you like that? Guy or girl choice is yours xx was the response. Adele and I had been in a few FMM’s and obviously Trish too. Julie said take me to her now and I will let her think she is seducing me, and I will play sub and come back with her here and we can all fuck without her knowing who I am. Wow I thought that would be horny. So we got dressed and I drove Julie to Ally Rd at 11:30pm the bar shut at 1am so she had time to work herself in and I’d go back home which is only a 5 minute drive away. The anticipation was amazing, Adele text within 20 minutes are you sure about this babe she said. Yes why was my reaction what’s going on. Adele came back with Well this big titted redhead has come in and she has fuck me all over her and she has made eye contact a few times. I might introduce myself to her and have her join us for a few drinks and find out her attentions. Ok I said but don’t get to gready and take her to Sarah’s bring her here. I was in overdrive knowing I was going to fuck them both within the hour.

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
21 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *hilledguy2020Man
21 weeks ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

By *achig11Man
21 weeks ago

Manchester

Even better ??

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
21 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
21 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
21 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Liverpool

Adele sent a quick text she has joined us, will try and get a pic to show you her if I can. Ok I said and played along. Some time later a text came some of the girls have gone home just me and my new friend are here can you pick us up and I will get in the back of the car with her and we can play as you drive. Texting back I said I don’t know what she looks like and text come back of them very close with a drink in their hands and a second one in the loo with their tits out. I text back wow I wanna suck them with you and cream them. Is she up for a fuck or just you and me watching. What came back was watching for now till she feels comfortable. lol I thought I will milk this for what it’s worth. Are you going to fuck her and let her have you. Oh god yea she is gorgeous hopefully we can make this a regular thing if she is interested as she has already fingered me and made me cum. She had cum in her pussy when I did the same to her so she has been fucked already tonight babe this should be fun come and get us now please! X

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
21 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
21 weeks ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
21 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
21 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
21 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
21 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *irChefMan
21 weeks ago

Great dunmow

Bookmarking this for sure!

Reply privately

By *erry_fellaXXXMan
21 weeks ago

Londonderry

Very hot

Reply privately

By *dventurous.biMan
21 weeks ago

Runcorn

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
21 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *..NemoMan
21 weeks ago

Durham

Reply privately

By *andaele50Couple
21 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Wow

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Liverpool

I got around to smoozzee bar as quick as I could in the mean time Adele had sent another pic of them in the loos kissing. I knew this was on I arrived outside and they both got in the rear of the car and Adele introduced me to her new friend telling her she had never done this before and Julie responded neither have I so let’s do this babe as I’m horny for sex. As I drove off they were already all over each other and had their hands in each others knickers and tongues a plenty. I was finding it hard to drive as I was looking in my mirror watching them both. As Adele slid down Julie took control and raised her legs as looked at me and smiled and said I’m licking your gf to orgasm do you want me to make her scream my name as she cums and disappeared between her legs. Adele is quite loud sexually and was certainly enjoying her touch, oh god, oh yes, fuck yes, omfg your good, mmmm yes just there, oh god yes was coming from the rear of the vehicle and was rock hard. Baby she is good omgf is she. Then Julie said your gf is very wet and close to cuming shall I tip her over. Adele screamed don’t stop now Julie please I want to cum oh god I need to cum. Julie went back to work Adele was now panting and moaning load then it came aaaagggghhhhh oh my fucking god, fuck, fuck, ooooohhhh mmmmm yes Julie don’t fucking stop make me cummmmmm oooohhh! And there it was Adele had been licked to orgasm just as we arrived at my place. Julie lent over and started kissing me like we were lovers exchanging Adele’s juices with me and nearly said something until I put my tongue down her throat. Adele was sucking Hulies tits and fingering her. Shall we go inside girls and continue this in a bit more comfort I asked. Adele was fixing herself and said yes let’s. So out the car we went and into my apartment block as we climbed the stairs Julie was behind me and said Steve I’ve not seen that cock yet and it looks very hard I turned round and got it out on the stairs and she looked at Adele and said can I and didn’t wait for an answer. She locked onto me as I stood there and Adele was holding her looking at me. She is fabulous isn’t she babe, I just looked back and said we have chosen the right night for this you sexy bitch knowing that Julie would get what I was on about. I told Adele to lift her dress up and lick her as I moved her dress down over her tits. Adele took the dress off her and said do you like her babe. I nodded and said she is lovely and look at those tits. Adele said I know and they taste fantastic too. We can become great friends after tonight if we all want to. Adele worked Julie’s clit and Julie gave me an amazing suck as usual with her teeth running up and down my shaft and a finger embedded up my arse to hold me close. I held her head. It was now to late to change anything we were all getting something on the stairs as I lived on the first floor I kept thinking don’t let the family above come out now as I need to cum. We were all moaning and enjoying the moment when I felt my legs buckle and my load ejaculating on Julie as she released her mouth my come was in her mouth and over her face as she liked it. With that she orgasmed to but not as loudly as Adele as she realised to would draw attention to us. Instead she lifted herself up turned to Adele and face planted a kiss on her sharing my cum with her. I’ve got your guys cum all over me how do you feel about that? Adele looked at her and said I like it. Julie said I want his bare cock inside me too is that going to be a problem for you. Adele stopped and said erm I don’t know, don’t you want him to wear a condom? No I want his cum and I want you to see it happen hunnie. Never fear though as you can lick it out of me too. As they stood their Julie removed Adele’s cocktail style dress which was how the girls on Allerton Road dress both were stood there with knickers and stocking on and no bra they look amazing and I was getting to take them both for the first time. I couldn’t believe that my secret pleasure had engineered this devious plan to get my long term gf of 4 1/2 years to not only agree to this but actually do what we were doing. I slapped both their arses and opened the door to my landing and apartment I was just hoping my then neighbour Frank was awake and at his door looking at what I was taking into my apartment.

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
21 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Liverpool

When we got into the apartment Julie asked if she could have a brandy and for a second Adele looked at her as if to say how do you know he has Brandy as it’s not normally a drink I’d have in as I don’t drink it. But Adele said mmm yes one for me too please. I left the girls in the living room to their own devices as I made the drinks. As I came back in the were stood there kissing and caressing each other in their knickers heels and stockings well Julie had hold ups on were Adele had suspenders and belt on. They both looked hot as hell. Music please Steve was the request so at after 1am in the morning I was there watching these two beautiful women dancing and snogging the faces off each other as I sat and watched. It was so sexy to see, they would part a little and then embrace again. Jule whispered something in Adele’s ear and she looked over and said are you wanting to watch us fuck each other babe as Julie wants me to fuck her and she asked if you have a strapon. Julie knew full well I had one as she had pegged me only a few hours earlier with it. I went to the bedroom and retrieved it. By this time they were sat stroking each other and sipping the brandy. Julie dropped hers and it smashed. You nervous babe Adele asked. Well it is my first time with a real woman and yes I’ve never had a guy watch before either. So I’m a bit nervous as I’ve only just met you both but I’m relaxed honestly and I can stay till the early hours as I have a sitter staying over with my girls. Oh babe my eldest is keeping an eye on the other two, I’m thankful she doesn’t mind but at times I think she probably has a boy around keeping her entertained as I’m out. Dread to think what they would be up to!! And laughed, you think she is doing what we are doing now Julie asked knowing that Jess was sexually active and I’d fucked her. Well she is gorgeous and I often see guys checking her out and then look at me for approval. Anyway where were we as I need to put this on babe. As she puts the strapon on Julie removes her knickers and gets into position on the corner sofa. How do you want it babe, just fuck me Adele and suck my tits hard as you fuck me hunnie. Julie was soaking wet and Adele easily started to build up a rhythm and she opens Julie’s legs wide, on hun that’s just what I need now fuck me you horny bitch and fuck me hard. Adele was thrusting hard into Julie and both their tits were bouncing hard. Julie pulled Adele’s face into her tits and looked at me and blew a kiss and mouthed she has no idea does she. No I mouthed back, Adele was thrusting deep into Julie and sucking her tits hard. Ad it became more intense Julie grabbed Adele’s head and forced it deep into her tits. Is she a good fuck for you Steve Julie ask and is she the best you have had as she blew another kiss. I replied I have no complaints so far as you can clearly see. Adele looked up and smiled enjoying the view babe. Do you want Hukie to fuck me soon. I looked at them both and said girls you do what you want to do and asked if they needed other toys. Adele said get me the bullet please and Julie just and a double dong too. Pause and then said if you and Adele have one, she caught herself well and we continued. Julie and I had used the double dong a lot but Adele not so much as it stayed in my place. Julie started to pant fuck I’m going to squirt hun as Adele frantically started working her clit Adele eased the strapon out and Julie gushed all over Adele and the corner suite. Close to cummjng then babe and Adele began licking and sucking Julie’s clit. Steve are you going to fuck Addle as she licks me or do I get your cock first. Adele lifted up and demand I fucked her now do I joined in sliding my cock easily into Adele as she moaned and said that feels good babe. This girl does like a cock up her hard. Julie said I bet loads of guys are after you in that place. You wouldn’t believe it Julie I’ve had a good few over the years and they all want more from us girls on a night out. We are known as the divorced club. When we first all got divorced Sara the darker haired girl would open her house to parties after being on Allerton Rd and the guys knew we just wanted a shag so we would be all over the house the four of us getting fucked by different guys. Once Sara and I had a thing and would put on a show for our guests and word got around it was a fun time just like tonight babe. As Julie orgasmed I could feel Adele getting closer to, than she exploded. I carried on and released my load deep into Adele. Mmm babe I can feel your cum inside me. Mmmm

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
21 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
21 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
21 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
21 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
21 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
21 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *addy and the TrampCouple
21 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
20 weeks ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
20 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

We carried on till after 3am until Adele said I’d best get home as I said I’d be home by 2am. Julie agreed and explained she had a sitter staying over and needed to leave to. We all got dressed and jumped in the car all very civilised Adele in the front, Julie in the back. The conversation was started by Adele, so how come you were alone tonight in smoozze then, oh Julie replied I’d had an argument with my guy broke up and went out with my friends who went home but I needed to stay so ended up there. Glad you did but I’ve never seen you there before. No that was my first time I asked the taxi where was open late and he dropped me there. I see so the question is do you want to do this again Julie or is it a one off. Well we did have fun but how will we meet and arrange things and what is expected here? What do you mean Adele replied. Is it us three, or can we all meet separately I wonder? Adele smiled you want to meet me alone do you yes and Steve if that’s ok as FWB. Don’t know if I can trust him as he would fuck you at his place all the time if I let him. Is that so bad Julie asked at least you’d know it was me and not anybody else. Adele came back with he would probably be with me and call you on his way home and get you to come over late at night. He couldn’t Julie said as I have kids so it would only be once things were arranged. Maybe a Thursday night at his and like tonight you could arrive later after your night with your friends or a Friday/Saturday night and we could stay till morning and have a lazy Sunday fuck as he watches us or makes breakfast. Mmm now that does sound like fun, plus we could tell each other what we are wearing before hand e.g. lingerie or outfit. Julie came back with would you be interested in dressing up in the same outfits like maids or something. Well Adele said I know Steve would love us to dress as naughty school girls wouldn’t you you horny bastard. Yes i replied that would be amazing. Julie came back with well seeing as you like to be pegged would you dress up to? I looked in the mirror and then at Adele, I was surprised what she came back with. He’d look good in my lingerie Julie wouldn’t he. Yes he would or even mine for that matter, Adele looked at me and said would you just once for me please babe and see how you feel. I said ok but I’d have to see what it was like first. I was nearly at Adele’s when she said how come you’re dropping me first babe? I’m sorry I was on autopilot as you said you needed to get back. Adele asked for Julie’s number which was given and told her she would be in touch very soon. She held her hand and said you’re my new gf now remember that babe. Adele then gave me a kiss and told me to get her home safely. I agreed made sure she got in the house and drove off Julie still in the rear of the car. As we got round the corner I stopped let Julie get in the front and drove to Julie’s knowing we were going to hers for the rest of the night. Well that couldn’t have gone any better could it as her phone pinged it was Adele. In bed having a little play thinking of what’s to come babe did you enjoy tonight because I did and I want more of you alone! Will source some outfits and make Steve wear one too maybe maids first and then schoolgirls might even wear my daughters knickers as he fucks me without him knowing they are school girl knickers is that naughty of me. Mmmm no but I’d love to see you in them too would they be fresh or used and out of interest what is she like. Adele fired a pic over and Julie responded immediately wow she is gorgeous and what a figure. Adele come back well you can’t have her she is off limits to you only me. I’m sure Steve fantasies over her and has the odd wank while he is here the dirty bastard. But he is a man and all guys check her out and I smile at them knowing I’ve seen them. I’ve got my bullet on my clit and I’m going to cum Julie and wish you were here to lap it up. Do you really want to fuck Steve alone or just me? Well Julie came back with it would be nice not to have to go looking for cock to often when I know he is good in bed. He is isn’t he but not just bed he would fuck anywhere and has. He fucked me over a green bt junction box once on Mason St in Woolton still can’t believe we did that anyway you must be near home sweet dreams babe and give Steve a goodnight kiss from me and make it rememberable as I want him to want even more of you. Are you saying I can fuck him now in the car or at mine Julie came back with? I was thinking more of a bj as he drove but you’re probably to close to home, take him in for coffee and see where it leads too. Enjoy babe and I will text you in the morning. By the way do you ever exchange pics? I never asked that did I. Well I’ve never been asked so let me think about it and what type of pics Julie sent back. Adele sent her a pic of her fucking another female this type babe get one of Steve tonight permission granted xx

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
20 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
20 weeks ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

Julie and I obviously went back to her place and fucked in the living room as soon as she got in the house she told me to strip and to sit on the sofa she climbed on and rode me hard recalling the night and what fun it was and what she was going to do with Adele going forward. Julie laughed she has no idea how I’m going to fuck her and regularly too. I have Mondays off and so does she can we fuck at your apartment and send you pics. I said you can fuck her anywhere you like I think now as she is obviously into you. Take a pic of me sucking your cock and I will sent it too her now. We did exactly that and Julie asked if she was free Monday for special coffee meeting. Adele didn’t respond so we just fucked till early hours forgetting that the sitter was staying over. Jess came down to use the loo as the house in Huyton only had a downstairs bathroom and Jess was in a little see through night shirt huge tits and a great arse 5ft 4 and the daughter of Julie’s best friend. She saw everything as Julie was bouncing hard on me she lifted her night shirt and showed her young body off to me I thrusted into Julie hard and she moaned and oh fuck babe yes harder. She blew a kiss and carried onto the loo. Before she returned I said to Julie what do you think of Jess? Oh shit she is upstairs no she isn’t she is about to walk back through and she seen us fucking. Oh god what do I say to her we are naked. I laughed and said well I’d fuck her if you let me. I can’t stop you can I so I stood up went the loo door and was about to ask Jess if she wanted fucking but she was already fingering herself with her night shirt on the floor. I held my hand out and she took it I turned her round bent her over the sink and slowly pushed my cock deep into her. Oh god she said where is Julie, I’m here she said are you enjoying that Jess and did you like watching us before? She nodded as I fucked her Julie was stood watching and told her I’d had her mum too which I hadn’t but Julie had. Do you want us both to share you babe tonight baby yea please you do know I’m bi don’t you Julie and love your tits well you can have more than my tits baby girl let’s get more comfortable in the living room. Jess stayed the night and I dropped her off the next morning. We didn’t see her for weeks after that I think she was embarrassed. Though Julie and Adele met every Monday for coffee lol and we had a few threesomes to until Adele found it all to much and wanted to end things with Julie but I couldn’t and Adele and I split a month later at the end of August just in time to return to work at college. A few weeks into term and who turns up late November but Claire who was back on her first placement of her PGCE.

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
20 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
20 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
20 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Definitely one randy fella

Reply privately

By *EMartinMan
20 weeks ago

Prague

that's horny as hell. Fantastic story.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
20 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

I didn’t see Claire at first it was Trish who told me just before lunch. Her exact words were when weee you going to tell me our horny little girl was back in town. I had no clue at this point what she meant. I thought she was referring to Adele but no , it’s Claire dumb arse she is here doing her PGCE. Bollocks I thought as I’d just started getting serious with Julie but Claire was another matter all together. I made the point of avoiding her til the end of day and went you to the department where she was based. Hi stranger how are things. We exchanged pleasantries and had a chat about the last few months and what she had been doing. Her guy was still controlling and keeping her from doing her own thing. I asked if she had been a good girl and she said I can’t be anything else he won’t let me move and I’ve agreed to marry him! Wow really after all what he does to you, mad wasn’t the word. What about us I said is that all in the past or. Claire came back with I’m Here aren’t I. Where is Trish btw I haven’t had chance to chat with her. Trish is good and fucked Adele with me not so long ago. Lucky woman that Adele is to have enjoyed her touch hope I get another chance. She really turned me on that weekend. So are you willing to take risks again behind Hubby to be’s back again. Yes but only when planned and agreed.

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
20 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
20 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

So Claire and I struck up where we left off when our PPA aligned we would pop out in my car up to the observatory and fuck. Then come back as if nothing had happened and this went on most Tuesdays and Thursdays which suited us perfectly as Claire was never under suspicion. I was still also meeting Adele on Wednesdays after work and Julie and I would spend time in my apartment on Thursday and fuck each other and occasionally invite a few friends over if we were feeling naughty. By December the Christmas party had been booked as we were all going the hotel on Queen’s Square a few of us had rooms booked and Claire had told hubby to be that she was sharing with Alison who by some strange coincidence wasn’t staying at all. Trish hadn’t initially booked a room either but did on account she might get lucky with other party goers. Adele had made a comment she may see us later in the night but I thought it was a throw away comment. How wrong I was, she was Trish’s plus one and made a be-line for Claire. And started chatting to her about Trish, me PGCE and her plans for the future all the while looking at me and seeing my reaction. I wasn’t arsed it was an xmas night out and I was up for anything tonight.

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

Adele told me she wanted fucking tonight and didn’t care who fucked her but she needed fulfilling very soon. She looked at Claire and said so you are my competition to night for his cock are you? Not necessarily if you are anything like our mutual friend Trish. OMG you are that Claire are you babe you need to come with me now. Adele grabbed her hand and whisked her away. Trish walked over I see she has been introduced to Claire then. Yes I laughed and by now Adele with have her hand down her knickers fingering her and needing the same. Twenty minutes later as we were moving into the room for the function they returned. Adele planted a kiss on me and said she is good you picked well there but shame Julie isn’t with you as I like her more she is my type. Nevertheless Claire does have great nipples to suck babe. We will be enjoying them more later tonight. The even was very strange none of the woman I had fucked we’re on my table and it was different to chat with them until the meal was done. I slipped out just before desert and went the loo. I seen Adele stand and knew she would follow me. Is she a better fuck than me then babe, god no I replied as Adele came closer I knew what she wanted and she was getting it. I bent her over a sink and moved her knickers to one side and rammed my cock in and started fucking her, I pulled her tits out of her dress and we were going at it hard as a guy walked in from another table don’t mind me pal I was just wondering where she had gone as I had my eye on her too. I came back with do you wanna fuck her then as I pulled out before Adele could even react his cock was out and her was fucking her like a whore. Adele was loving it she liked it hard give me your cock Steve I’m in need of it to. She was being spitroasted in the loo of a major hotel and it was fab. The guy cum and thanked us both maybe see you guys later on the dance floor he said and left. Adele kissed me and said I love our sexy adventures. You do know I’m in your bed tonight don’t you. I do know yes so you needing a lot of cock or pussy tonight? Undecided yet babe but at least I’m having your again promise as she walked off smiling. I got back in the room and Claire wandered over have you just fucked Adele, yes and so has that guy there looking at the guy on the centre table. Bloody hell that’s his wife next to him lol. Well he gave Adele a good seeing to just then wonder if his wife is up for it too I said. Don’t so is Adele staying over too, apparently so she has just told me and she is stopping with us if you’re ok with it. Why wouldn’t I be after that introduction, she finger fucked me to orgasm as she sucked my tits. Please tell me you have toys for later Steve xx

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
20 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
20 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
20 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
20 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
20 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
20 weeks ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

So the night became a bit of a competition between Adele and to a part Claire who could get on the dance floor the most. Some staff seen the other side of Claire but thought she was just letting her hair down to much after all it was Christmas. Adele on the other hand was rubbing herself up to anyone who she pleased. Trish came over, is she purposely trying to make you jealous or is she on one again. I laughed she is on the brandy so she’s obviously horny. As it got towards 12.30am the place thinned out. Trish explained she was done and was going home and did I want her to take Adele to who by this time very loose and up for anything. I said you better ask her. I’m off to my room though and god knows where Claire is. With that she came back sorry been the loo for a bit lost track of time and had to check in with Matt. He ain’t happy but I’m definitely staying tonight I need fucking are you staying to Auntie Trish a girl could do with some advice lol. So it ended up with the four of us in the lift going up to my room. I was actually thinking how the fuck am I going to get any sleep with these three at it tonight. I was surprised I’d even thought it. I knew I wanted Claire, as did Adele but Trish wasn’t herself at this point. We got to the room opened to door and Adele bursts through taking her dress of and standing there in her lingerie and stockings “which one of you is licking me first then hey”, she demanded. Claire ask me to unzip her as she stepped out of her dress. Adele looked her up and down and simply said. Where have you been hiding lovely. The walked towards each other and embraced within minutes they were on the bed enjoying each other. I looked at Trish and she laughed well are we mummy and daddy tonight and sat down I’m actually knackered do you want a brew. And to be fair I did. So we sat there and watched Claire and Adele tease, lick and fuck each other for what seemed ages. Trish was starting to get her second wind, do you mind if I stay over? I will text hubby and say Adele booked a room and I’m stopping with her, are you sure it’s ok as I can’t be arsed going home at this time. Plus in the morning this could be interesting. She texted her hubby and took a pic of Adele naked on the bed as Claire went the loo. Come on babe let Adele give you a sloppy bj as she moved off the bed now only in her stockings. She knelt down and said mmm you know you are going to enjoy this babe and sunk herself onto my cock. Just as Trish decided to strip and head off to the loo to see Claire. Adele worked on my cock for 30 minutes or so building me up and taking me down again before she finally let me cum. All the while I could here Claire’s moans from the loo obviously Trish was seeing to Claire. Adele lifted up so why didn’t you tell me about the little whore at college we could have enjoyed her together and trained her. I know I’m sorry, Adele replied I’m just jealous Trish got the her first. Get on the bed Steve and fuck me like you use to please babe I need your touch right now. So we both got up and I laid her down caressing and kissing. Just fuck me you tw@t I’m past foreplay right now, I fucked her missionary, legs over my shoulders, doggie over the bed and ultimately she rode my face. As we finished Trish and Claire came back. See Adele as had her fill then Claire muttered and she leaned into my cock. Well this needs waking up as she plunged herself onto my cock working it hard to get me up again, cupping my balls licking them and positioning herself so with Trish or Adele could take her from behind she looked up and said I missed this you know I love giving Bj’s.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
20 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
20 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
20 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
20 weeks ago

close

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
20 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
20 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
20 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

So the rest of the evening was spent with the three girls taking their turn on each other and me fucking or licking them as required. Needless to say there wasn’t much sleep to be had till early hours Trish fell asleep first at 4am ish quickly followed but Claire but by this time Adele has started to work off the Prosecco she had been drinking. So why didn’t you tell me about her you tw@t? We could have come to an arrangement with her. I could even introduce her to Julie I bet she would love her tits and pussy babe. With that she took a pic of Claire and sent it to Julie with the message would you like to meet her babe? Obviously at nearly 5am she didn’t answer but Adele was still horny so we had a very slow and sensual fuck which was very tender after all the excitement of the night. I woke with Adele on one side and Claire on the other with her arse pushed against my cock so I took advantage of the situation and slowly built my cock up and eased it into Claire slowly fucking her till she turned and smiled and lent over for a kiss. Crazy night Steve how do we follow this up I wonder don’t stop please I need this as often as possible and I mean with Trish too she licks me so well and I have to be honest Adele is gorgeous and I was more of her if we can.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
20 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
20 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

Christmas was a strange one as I spent it with Julie but popped over to mine to meet Adele for a few hours and fucked like rabbits she is an extremely good fuck and loves pegging which is a bonus. Back at Julie’s she ask what we doing Boxing Day night as I’ve got the girls minded if we can get out for a few drinks in Woolton. I knew what she had in mind drinks and back to the apartment for a fuck with maybe a guest. She text Adele and all was set she was out with her girls and a few guys but was happy to join us later. We had been around a few bar and was off to the bubble room for the rest of the night. We walked in and she was there with a few guys around her and checking her tits out in the corner where it was slightly darker and you could be a little naughty with the correct positioning. I’d finger fucked her there a few times over the years. We left her be and sat down flirting and working my hands over Julie. Adele noticed and came over and held Julie for behind cupping her tits are these mine tonight babe and landed a kiss on her that was more than a friendly peck. Julie responded do we want the key now or are you busy with your admirers. Ha them they just thought I was going to be an easy fuck but I played them, well at least three of them excuse me. And off she went, 20 minutes passed mm that was good I need a gin hang on. It was obviously she had just given him a bj and wanted shut of the taste. She arrived back and gave me a kiss and I could still taste his cock. What do you think Steve like the taste babe. Come on are we going and do you have brandy for Julie and I at your place.

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

I lived over the road from the bar so it doing take long to get over to mine I opened the door to the entrance and Adele pushed Julie inside and was all over her kissing stroking and pulling her dress up to finger her. Julie stopped her and just said take the fucking dress off me instead. And she did, Julie sat on the stairs and Adele worked her clit mmm you’re already wet you horny bitch where you thinking about those guys or me I wonder? Those guys all fucking you at once that’s what I was thinking about and I know they would love it to. Well I could invite Mario over if you want to try him for size or maybe spice things up more if you want. Julie nodded you have a daughter don’t you who is a teen as do I dance going out together getting the in the mood and swapping daughters you can do what you like with her and I the same. Omfg our daughters yes you know those sexy little things that Steve would love to fuck. I know he has fucked my eldest and he has probably done yours too hasn’t he. Julie nodded yes he has and still does. She gets into bed between us and he worked his cock between her legs and eased himself into her as I was in the bed too. He fucked her slowly as she cuddle me and Steve had my tits cupped. My daughter bucked into him I could feel her he then released one hand and started teasing her nipple I pretended to be asleep she was masking her moans as he thrusted I to her I felt her lean back and they were kissing I was jealous it turned on to is was strange then my daughter grabbed my left tit and started to massage it and tweak my nipples. Steve whispered to my daughter I’m going to finger fuck your mum as we fuck. He worked my clit and made me orgasm I was so fucking horny I turn and held my daughter well her you tw@t give her everything. He did and we have done it a few time since but I’m

Not sure you can talk her into bed.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
20 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
20 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
19 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Liverpool

Months had passed and Adele moved onto her latest guy, a cousin of all people she said he got her and to be fair she was quite happy with the set up. Julie on the other hand was getting jealous since I first fucked her daughter and to be fair I was fucking get at every opportunity. As soon as Julie left the house her daughter and I would be at it. She loved sucking my cock and was nearly as good as Julie. Where she came into her own was when she rode my cock she bounced on it so hard and I loved her energy as she didn’t stop. In the end Julie broke off the relationship as she couldn’t cope with me and her daughter plus Claire on occasion too. Nevertheless, when I invited her to a threesome she never said no for a further 12 months plus I knew she met Adele from time to time so it was all good in the end. However, this is were things with Claire intensified massively, not only were we slipping out of college during PPA for a quickie we were fucking in my classroom to after college time. Which was so horny and exciting Claire loved the risk and to be fair to her I got off on it to. She played the college girl roleplay so well. We even came into work early to fuck in the shower at 6:30 it was getting very intense. Eventually Claire passed her PGCE and joined the staff at my college thing from there went into overdrive. We booked courses to go on together on educational behaviour and trade union courses over long weekends. It was fantastic sharing a bed with her and acting like a normal couple away from Birkenhead. We took toys outfits and even had the odd guest from time to time to join us notably Kate a teacher in Halton and Karen from Wrekin would had amazing nipples and full on sexually. This went on for five years until she explained she was about to get married but had a request she needed to me. As her dad was dead she wanted me to give her away and help her through the process as she didn’t trust anyone else fuck I thought!

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Is this still with the same bloke who's used to hit her ?

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
19 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
19 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
19 weeks ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Liverpool

So I asked her why me as we are fuck buddies and good ones. Because I trust you and you have been there for me for a few years now. I told her I’d have to think about it as this was a huge ask. My mind was all over the place, it wasn’t that long ago I was asking her to leave him because of the way her treated her. The shit use to treat her like a servant than an partner and she had to put her wages in his account and he controlled her. Well in most things the sex was her way at getting back at him without him ever noticing. She was a fabulous fuck and the way she delivered a bj was outstanding but her hubby to be hated having her do it and he would ridicule her tits which had huge nipples that you couldn’t stop sucking to be honest. She was scheduled to marry Matt in 12 months time but we didn’t let up I was fucking her at every opportunity she even joined my team so she could come away camping over a few days. We made every minute count. I’d send staff of walking and keep Claire in the mini bus with me. We would chat cuddle and she would get my cock out when we moved into the back and slowly wank me of with her hand gripped tightly and then slowly begin to lower her lips onto my cock and pre-cum before cupping my balls and sucking me hard and deep dragging her teeth along my shaft occasionally looking up to see if I was enjoying the moment. I didn’t need to hold her head she was loving sucking cock as she never gets to do it so she was working my cock hard and she could feel me getting close and seem to intensify her sucking she wrapped her hands around me and held on as I shot my load deep into her throat but she didn’t stop she kept going my legs were trembling she had never sucked me this good before. When she finished she came up and shared my juices with me and dropped her walking pants make me cum Steve I can’t believe we are doing this in the college mini bus it’s so horny I want you to fuck me I. It too if we have time. Time I thought it’s 3 hours till the students get here and the same for the staff who I’ve sent behind them. This was perfect, I’ve shaven for you Steve I know you like it smooth and virgin like. She had a lovely clit raise with a head and suckable lips to that when wet were even better. I buried my head into her pussy and worked her clit. Now Claire is not the quietest of people when being licked and she was very vocal at 10am on a Welsh lay-by with only the odd car passing would can’t actually see anything but it was turning us both on massively. I worked her clit and pussy hard and made her cum twice before I came up for air. Can we open the sliding door and fuck me bent over, we were in a position where we may have been seen so I suggested we lock the bus and hop over the fence to the little lake and take a rug with us as we still had time on our hands. She agreed and we did precisely that. Bedded down into the grass and pulled our pants down I took Claire’s top off as I love to see her tits bounce. She climbed on top and rode me well grinding herself deep into me and then raising herself up and back down. I love this position but May only likes missionary which is boring he fucks me cums and rolls off with a care for me. At least you make me cum first and then we fuck and do lots of things but I just can’t leave him sorry. I tried to ask why again but she clamped up. Just fuck me please anyway you like. As I was fucking her doggie style barring in mind she is topless and her pants are around her ankle two lad appeared one with his cock out. Sorry pal was just having a piss didn’t mean to disturb you both. As Claire sat up topless the other lad said fuck me your tits are amazing holy fuck! Claire laughed and said don’t you see them like this often then as she squeezed them together. The other lad was looking too but having a piss, do you want a closer look guys. They both nodded and came closer. Claire was in control here can you see how wet my pussy is too? Do you ever finger fuck your girlfriends guys. One replied yes yes I do. Well that’s good to know now come and touch me and see if I lets you have a feel of it. She moaned as they fondled her tits Claire sat there lapping up the attention. Are you ok with this mate one asked. Hey she ain’t my wife she is a colleague, colleague why what do you both do? Claire laid back and smiled I’m a teacher now suck my tits and fucker fuck me whilst i decide if i want your cocks out and inside me as she grabbed their cocks through their pants. They sucked her tits good and fingered get hard. What are you doing out here anyway. Oh we are on DofE Silver and your ages 16 and 17 Claire thought they were 18 at least. So you really a teacher miss the lad asked yes I am. You ever fantasise over your teachers at school yes Ms Buckle she is hot with tits like yours. Well if I pretend to be her do you both want to fuck me but there is a condition to it! What is it they asked. I want you both naked and I want you to suck each other after you have fuck me ok. They reluctantly agreed and took it in turn to fuck her as I lay next to her, fuck me harder boy and fast please remember it’s Ms Buckle her bite my nipples to come I this is your chance to impress a female teacher. Come on you are close down stop fuck me babe fill me up. As the first guy finished number two was in like a shot banger her hard. Well you have certainly done this before haven’t you babe. Oh yes Miss I have and she is older than you too. Who is it then tell me. It’s my aunt I stayed with her over a weekend a few weeks ago and caught me wanking and asked which girl at school I was wanking over I was honest I said it’s not a girl as school it’s you. She looked at me slipped her knickers off and simply said don’t tell your mum about this and I’ve been fucking her ever since. Claire orgasmed and then instructed the boys to wank as she sat on my cock reverse cowgirl and gave them a she sucking her tits and moving them forward so she could suck there cocks at the same time. We had bed. At it over an hour and the boys realised they were split from their group and had to catch up. They thanked Claire and off they went. We had another play and went back the bus as nothing had happened. In the staffs return one made a remark about Claire being flushed. I came in quickly and said oh I took her up the Pen-Y-Pass to show her the route from a vantage point. We seen the groups and off they went. We arrived at the campsite and the two lads were there with their group they looked over but that was it. We were staying there too. But staff were staying in a b&b down the road. We sorted everything out went and had our evening meal and off to bed by 9:30 as we were up at 05:30 well some of us were. I arranged for Claire to do the early shift with me, Christ why me at 05:30 she asked, so you can get your kit and stay with me all night and know one will know will they. We fucked most of the night and got a few hours but as we were late Claire said I will get a shower at the campsite because the facilities are good. We park up and I go to the groups and she goes and has a shower. 30 minutes has gone by and no Claire 40 minutes and she returns washed but looking like she has just been fucked rampant. What’s happened omfg those boys were at the showers in just their towels and instead of going in the woman’s one I went in the guys one and three gave just fucked me in all my holes I’m so horny right now I need to go somewhere to come down. And off she walked little did I know she was off to their tent as they were not meeting their staff till later in the day. We could here moaning slightly in the distance but muted ever now and again. I sorted my groups out and off they went. I found were Claire was and could see her being spitroast with a guy underneath her licking her pussy. It looked hot I said guys have you finished there as I need her back. She grabbed her stuff thanked them and ran the shower again this time coming back looking better. She got in the bus and said OMG they fucked me hard then, I bet they did you naughty slag! lol hey not slag slut maybe haha but I need to cum again as she dropped her pants and finger fucked herself to orgasm. I love watching woman do that, hey your not leaving this without attention are you as I got my cock out and she sucked me off as we drove back to the Bryn Glo B&B and she swallowed the lot. Went back to her room brushed her teeth and mate is all for breakfast like butter wouldn’t melt.

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
19 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
19 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
19 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
19 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
19 weeks ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
19 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Liverpool

Fast forward 18 months and Claire and I were still at it and she had had a few dalliances with Julie and Trish but not as often as us. It was getting close to her wedding day and she was asking me to do more and more with her. Matt hasn’t got time for this or she would say it’s not his thing. So I helped her with dresses. Flowers, food you name we sorted it together. At one point I stopped and said whose wedding is this as he has taken no part. I know I wanted to do this with you. By now Matt was encouraging me to help her as he clearly didn’t care. So as well as going for fittings or tasting I’d book a room and fuck her so hard as if to convince her it wasn’t to late to pull out.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

So hope she sees the light ,abusers don't change

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
19 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Liverpool

It was the week before the wedding and I was hit by another bombshell whilst in work. Claire told me that as I was giving her away at the wedding Matt had booked me a room in the same place they were getting married. At this point we were fucking most days at college our during our PPA time when it was a double lesson. We must have smelt of sex all the time. Anyway the day before the wedding I arrived at the hotel t be greated by the hotel staff. Hi you are the father of the bride I presume, I didn’t correct them u just went with the flow for ease. Plus it would justify being in her room at night. Claire arrived 30 minutes later as could see the front of the hotel from my window. Matt didn’t stop to help he just got off to wherever he was going. But Claire had all her bags and dress already in the room so it wasn’t to bad for her getting into the hotel. A little time passed and I wondered where she was so I text. Busy right now text soon xx oh I thought ok that’s fine. But then got a text unless you want to join me and a pic of her naked in the bath. To be honest I thought about leaving it but my cock got the better of me and I went to the room. It was slightly wedged open and I walked in. There was lingerie laid out on the bed a few toys and a double dong too. Wow I thought has Matt seen these. Claire called from the bath room so I made my way there and on opening it she was laid back tits all covered in bubbles and looking gorgeous. Well what do you think she said? What do I think about what? Me convincing Matt you needed to stay tonight for the rehearsal and room we are going to party later btw. Come closer please as she leaned out of the bath and licking her lips looking at me seductively and demanded I gave her my cock. I willingly gave it to her and she stretched her head forward to take it first with just her tongue and then she took it deep in her mouth and gripped me hard. She looked up with those eyes and pulled my pants down and began working my cock sucking it deep and grinding her teeth on it which was amazing. The bath was a double and I thought fuck it lets get naked as I stripped the was a knock on the door. Claire told me to open it and I said what if it’s Matt. it’s not it’s a friend trust me, I just had my shorts on you here to help Claire. Sort of I’m her chief bridesmaid, oh I thought her sister was doing the no last minute change luckily I’m a size 20 too. And she surely was fabulous big tits and she clearly knew I’d been looking at her, I was hard again she said Claire told me you had a good cock show me. What cheif bridesmaid making demands and I was falling for her flirting. She me yours then babe. She stripped and got on her knees that’s better than my husband’s cock let me suck it for you. I just went in for the kill and ruthlessly face fucked her hard. I gripped her hair and used her well before Claire had chance to get out the bath yet. Bbbbb

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Liverpool

It was the week before the wedding and I was hit by another bombshell whilst in work. Claire told me that as I was giving her away at the wedding Matt had booked me a room in the same place they were getting married. At this point we were fucking most days at college our during our PPA time when it was a double lesson. We must have smelt of sex all the time. Anyway the day before the wedding I arrived at the hotel t be greated by the hotel staff. Hi you are the father of the bride I presume, I didn’t correct them u just went with the flow for ease. Plus it would justify being in her room at night. Claire arrived 30 minutes later as could see the front of the hotel from my window. Matt didn’t stop to help he just got off to wherever he was going. But Claire had all her bags and dress already in the room so it wasn’t to bad for her getting into the hotel. A little time passed and I wondered where she was so I text. Busy right now text soon xx oh I thought ok that’s fine. But then got a text unless you want to join me and a pic of her naked in the bath. To be honest I thought about leaving it but my cock got the better of me and I went to the room. It was slightly wedged open and I walked in. There was lingerie laid out on the bed a few toys and a double dong too. Wow I thought has Matt seen these. Claire called from the bath room so I made my way there and on opening it she was laid back tits all covered in bubbles and looking gorgeous. Well what do you think she said? What do I think about what? Me convincing Matt you needed to stay tonight for the rehearsal and room we are going to party later btw. Come closer please as she leaned out of the bath and licking her lips looking at me seductively and demanded I gave her my cock. I willingly gave it to her and she stretched her head forward to take it first with just her tongue and then she took it deep in her mouth and gripped me hard. She looked up with those eyes and pulled my pants down and began working my cock sucking it deep and grinding her teeth on it which was amazing. The bath was a double and I thought fuck it lets get naked as I stripped the was a knock on the door. Claire told me to open it and I said what if it’s Matt. it’s not it’s a friend trust me, I just had my shorts on you here to help Claire. Sort of I’m her chief bridesmaid, oh I thought her sister was doing the no last minute change luckily I’m a size 20 too. And she surely was fabulous big tits and she clearly knew I’d been looking at her, I was hard again she said Claire told me you had a good cock show me. What cheif bridesmaid making demands and I was falling for her flirting. She me yours then babe. She stripped and got on her knees that’s better than my husband’s cock let me suck it for you. I just went in for the kill and ruthlessly face fucked her hard. I gripped her hair and used her well before Claire had chance to get out the bath yet.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
19 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
19 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
19 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
19 weeks ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
18 weeks ago

London

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
18 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
18 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
18 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

More please

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
18 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Liverpool

Sorry for the delay, Claire was in the bathroom getting ready as I was enjoying her new chief bridesmaid not knowing who she really was at this point. She had drained my balls as she finger fucked my arse and I was ready to be pegged and was needing it but I wanked to fuck get more she layed over the bed and I fucked her hard from behind. I was pounding her deep and with every thrust she was bucking into me. So do you fuck Clare often then and what does she like best where the comments being made. She was desperate to find out, as I didn’t k ow her I held back but was ready to cum inside her hard. Do you want my cum inside you. Not sure as I’m not on the pill and I might get pregnant. Bit late fire that isn’t it I said. Well my hubby wouldn’t be happy for a start as he’s had a vasectomy and it would be obvious I’d been fucking around. Have you ever got Claire pregnant and is she a good fuck. I said why you asking so much if you are Claire friend. Well that’s not totally true I’m actually, just as Claire comes out the shower in her PJs what the fuck is going on she said I thought I could hear noises you horny pair. Steve what are you doing fucking my future sister in law she said.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Wow didn't see that one coming

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Liverpool

It was obviously Claire’s code to say holy fuck what’s happening. I slowly got off Matts sister and explained she came onto me straight away I had no idea she was Matts sister holy fuck! Well I had to find out if he was fucking you before the wedding as you are both so close I thought Steve was your fuck buddie and with him just in his rugby shorts I thought you two were already at it. So I took advantage of the situation and had a taste not realising I would want more and made him cum plus he has fucked me and cum inside me too Claire OMFG what do I do. I said well get dressed come to my room and give Claire some peace unless you want Claire to see you take some more of my cock. Claire looked at her future sister in law and asked is he better than your husband, yea she replied do you want Steve to fuck you again tonight, yea I do but will you say anything if I do Claire. No I won’t but that did look like you were enjoying yourselves and I’m a bit jealous of you both. I laughed and said I won’t tell if you don’t Claire. Her future sister in law said what do you mean, I want to watch you both fuck seeing I can’t and I’m horny as fuck here and I will tease my clit as you do. Is that ok Claire asked, what happens if I cum and Steve keeps fucking me all night. Well we will have to sleep at some point won’t we. Let’s call your hubby and say goodnight as your sat on Steve’s cock, no no I can’t do that it wrong, hey wrong was sucking him off in my room we are way past that so get him hard and straddle him then call home to say goodnight and I will do the same on the chair naked so we are even. Is that agreed. Yea ok but no noises please promise. Claire looked and said yeh yeh your secret is safe with me and what happens tonight stays in The room forever ok. Matt’s sister nods in agreement and starts wanking me off as Claire strips off. Oh good that’s better she said and reached for the draw with her bullet and toys in. I still didn’t know Matt’s sister name at this point so I asked. Oh god it’s Angela sorry as she giggled bit late now, as she seen Claire naked and teasing her clit. God Claire I didn’t think you were serious oh god yes seeing you two fucking has made me horny and I need to cum. I jokingly said do you squirt an d where have you been hiding those tits and nipples if you wasn’t getting married tomorrow I’d be sucking them and teasing that clit. Claire laughed and Ang said hey that my future sister in law but I do admit it her tits are lovely. My cock was hard and I laid on the bed Ang straightened up and sat on my cock slowly feeding it in as we began to fuck she dialled her hubby. And began the conversation ever now and again I’d thrust deep into her making her gasp. And she had to explain it each time saying she was with Claire alone and if you wanted to come over he could. Claire shouted hi and that seemed to convince him. She said goodnight and started bouncing on my cock omfg god that was so fucking wrong but god I’m turned on by it. As she looked at Claire and said how horny are you Claire, why she asked don’t you want some cock too before you can’t anymore? And winked at her, what do you mean Claire asked well you could straddle Steve and call my brother at the same time honestly it’s such a rush and I will never tell. How many cocks did you have before my brother then. No came the reply. Holy shit I though you must have lied to Matt but it’s true it really is. You have got to have this cock now before it’s to late really. Steve will you fuck Claire? Obviously I would without hesitation I’d fuck you both all night if you are staying Ang. Claire do you want to honestly I will never tell came Angela’s response. I really shouldn’t but it does look good can I suck you Steve. I couldn’t believe what was happening not only was I getting Claire I also had an agreement with her soon to be sister in law and we were about to have a threesome.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
18 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
18 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Liverpool

I played it down Claire we can’t I’m giving you away in the morning to Angela’s brother what would Angela say it could ruin everything for you think about it. You have been true to Matt all these years. Exactly Ang pipped in so it’s time you at least had one other cock before you walk down the aisle tomorrow and I’m in no place to say anything as I’m staying here and if you don’t fuck Steve I will. Come on Steve haven’t you ever wanted to suck those beautiful tits of Claire or feel her up. Obviously I said well go and give your cock to her mouth and let her taste you. Claire still naked on the chair and said Matt never lets me suck him and I think I’d like it. So I got off the bed and approached Claire and put my cock millimetres away from her mouth and pretending that we had never done this before. Ang thought she was in control and began telling Claire what to do. She opened her mouth and began slowly to take me in building her rhythm as I held her head. I teased her huge nipples and started talking dirty to her telling her I wanted to fuck her and breed her and make her mine to play with. This was clearly turning Angela on as she came over caressing my body and telling me to fuck her face and cum in her mouth Ang and I were kissing as Claire sucked me off. I told Ang to feel Claire’s tits and nipples which she did without hesitation. Interesting I thought as Claire reacted to her touch. Claire held my balls tight as I emptied my cock deep into her mouth. Eased out and Ang was in let me taste his cum Claire as she kissed Claire. Mmm was her response you kiss very well Claire but do you want more. Claire looked at her and said what do you mean more. Ang stood up would you let me fuck Steve and you lick his cum off me? I’m not bi Angela, neither was I till I tried it and Steve is correct those tits are beautiful now let me feel them properly as she stood over Claire caressing her tits. Claire looked into Ang’s eyes and started moaning and opened her legs and was fingering Hersey as Ang worked her tits. I came behind Ang and started fucking her.

Reply privately

By *ick007Man
18 weeks ago

Corby

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
18 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
18 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
18 weeks ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
18 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

I started to work up my pace and took it slow as Ang was working Claire’s tits. As I built up my speed Ang lent forward and pressed her tits into Claire’s face. Obviously Claire took full advantage of this and began sucking her tits Ang was moaning loudly omg what the fuck, yes harder, make me cum. Claire was rubbing Ang’s clit and I was fucking her from behind. She cum quite quickly and wanted to get on the bed. Come on phone Matt Claire and let Steve fuck you as you do and we can play all night as I don’t want to leave I will tell my hubby you have asked me to stay and he can bring my stuff over in the morning. Ok Claire replied but I need to be careful as Matt might be suspicious if he here’s anything. I’m laying on the bed as Claire mounts me and slowly starts to ride me as Ang is phoning her brother this is all very surreal as the night wasn’t meant to go this way but hey it was happening. So Ang starts the conversation with her brother yayaya guess where I am and guess what Claire is doing? Small talk then she blurts out we are having a sex party on her final night and she is riding some hunks cock right now and laughs. Put it on loud speaker and says go on Claire tell time. Well obviously Claire is horny but shitting herself at the same time. She composes herself as she is riding my cock and say don’t be stupid we are sat here in our robes having a few chocolates and Prosecco about to have a shower and think about going to bed. Fuck I thought we are already in bed as I thrust into Claire she makes a moaning sound.

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
17 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Now thatsgot me well turned on and hard

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
17 weeks ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *orsetMale34Man
17 weeks ago

Weymouth

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

I kept thrusting my cock into Claire as she chatted to Matt and her sister in law came behind her and cupped her tits and started to tease her nipples as she shouted hi Matt Claire and I are having a great time, think I will stay over and keep her company all night. See you tomorrow as she kissed Claire on the neck and Claire responded. Got to go babe have a good sleep just off for a shower night. They said their pleasantries and she put the phone down. Claire bounced hard on my cock saying oh fuck that was so fucking horny knowing you were inside me as I spoke to Matt fuck me Steve and hard I never want to forget this night. Angela look what you have turned me into! Fuck why haven’t we done this before? Holy fuck I need a good fucking!

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
17 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

Angela and I took it in turn to kiss, lick and fuck Claire soaking the bed in the process. Girls I want you both sucking my cock at the same time and I want my cum all over you. And inside us too Angela pipped up, Claire are you on the pill she asked, no I’m not I stopped two months ago, neither am I Angela replied imagine if Steve got us both pregnant tonight our husbands would never know now that is horny a secret love child. What do you say Steve wanna get us both pregnant? I laugh but the actual thought was a bit of a turn on knowing they both wanted my seed. As we are in the middle of licking and sucking each other Angela’s phone starts pinging. Fuck it’s my husband what the fuck does he want. She texts back and it pings again, Claire and I are 69ing and we are both close to cumming as Angela says fuck my Husband is here, he has brought a change of clothes for me but reception won’t let him up. Right let’s think this through, make the bed, go and get him. Bring him up and let him see the room. Spray deodorant to mask the smell of sex and I will shoot to my room and pretend I’m in bed if he is suspicious. Ok Claire got into her Pj’s Angela tidied herself up and left. I went in the opposite direction and got to My room stripped and got into bed. Within what seemed like minutes there was a knock on my door, I looked and it was Claire, Angela and her husband. I played that I was woken up, hang on I’m coming who is it I asked. It’s Claire, what do you want open the door and let us in. Oh ok and I opened the door in just my shorts. Angela’s husband looked at me and said you usually open a door like that do you. I responded who the fuck are you and this is my hotel room I can do what the fuck I like. What’s going on I asked, my husband didn’t believe us that you wasn’t with us. Mate I said I'm trying to get some sleep I’ve got to give Claire away in the morning and Matt and Claire booked this room for me so I didn’t need to drive over in the morning. Check my room if you like and see what I’ve been up to, I’ve had three beers a few snacks and that’s my lot tonight but now I’m up I might go the bar and see if I can get anything. Anyone wanna join me, now get out my room and I will see you in the bar if you want. I closed the door and got dressed I had to see this through. I got down the bar and Angela’s husband quickly followed. I opened up what’s your problem mate? Oh I’m sorry when Ang goes out I’m always on point as she is such a flirt. Mate she is with her future sister in law who is so straight laced butter wouldn’t melt. I know I’m being daft aren’t I. Yes you are but I do admit it you have a fine wife there and I can understand what you mean as she is hot from what I have just seen. With that Claire and Ang arrived about 15, 20 minutes later. Now look at that I’m giving her away in the morning mate and all I wanna do is fuck her not your wife but she is off limits as she is my friend now put yourself in my shoes. Fuck he said I never thought about that, she does have a great personality. Personality have you seen those tits, oh yes I’ve looked a few times Matt is a lucky guy. Come on I said if you could would you? Would I what he replied, fuck Claire you idiot, god erm I don’t know she does have a great arse to. I just came out with it have you had a wank thinking about her. Erm yes I have well there you go! Hi girls hope you don’t mind I got you both mojito’s is that ok. As I finished my old fashioned, they both looked good as tidied up well. Angela’s husband made his excuses and asked Angela if they could just pop up to Claire’s room together for a minute. I laughed and said hey use mine as Claire’s is the bridal suite and threw my keys at them. As I knew Claire’s sheets were soaked, they walked off to the lift. Claire said what you doing, he wants to fuck his wife, and he has just admitted he has wanked over you. So he is probably going up there to fuck his wife and think of you as her does it. Now shall we go back to your or leave it 20 minutes and go to mine as they are mid fuck and stop them and see what happens lol. You are naughty Steve aren’t you!

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
17 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *addy and the TrampCouple
17 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
17 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *r MacmullyMan
17 weeks ago

Tarbert

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

Claire and I finish our drinks and make our way up to my room with the spare key. I press my ear against the door and can clearly hear Angela being fucked. Claire kisses me and says go on open it and let’s see what he’s doing to her. As we open the door Ang is bent over the bed naked as her Husband is fucking her from behind. Hi guys I said as her husband froze what the fuck he said. Indeed was my reply and in my room too, I thought you just needed a chat not a fuck lol. He apologised immediately says it’s a fantasy of Angela’s to be fucked in a strangers hotel room. We now I’m not exactly a stranger am I, does she have any other fantasies or is that it. Ang is bucking into his cock and says we have always talked about a 3sum but never done it. Claire laughs and say what type female or male 3sum? Angela’s husband says female as I don’t think I’d be comfortable with another guys cock on show. I said have you ever thought about swapping? How do you mean, was his lame response. You know you fuck another woman and a guy fucks Angela either same room or different rooms and when finished swap back. Omg no never that sounds hot. Well you wank over Claire so why not fuck her and I will fuck Angela if you are all ok with it. No Claire is getting married to my bother in law in the morning. And yet you are here with your cock in your wife showing us everything. At least show Claire what she is missing out on as I show Angela mine and let the girls decide hey. He pulls out of Angela semi hard and I ask him what doe he think about when he wanks overClaire. Her tits as they look lovely, Claire takes her top off and says do you want me to take my bra off and let you wank over them. Oh yes yes as he begins wanking, Ang is this ok, what wanking over my brothers wife it’s a bit late isn’t it. Can I have Steve’s cock. Do what you want babe he obviously wants you to suck him. Do you want Claire to suck you, no he blurts out I want to fuck her. Claire laughs really without even letting me see it up close. Do you want to see me naked too? Or just bend me over now hey? Claire slipped out of her clothes and knelt down and opened her mouth this looks bigger than Matt’s cock mmmm and takes it in her mouth holding ang’s husband by his bum cheeks and proceeds to suck him deep and hard just as Ang is giving a sloppy bj and watching her husband getting a bj from Claire. You enjoying that babe Anna says, he nods and say yes she is good. Do you want her on the bed with her legs spread for you as Steve does the same to me? Oh god I don’t know Ang but I could omg let Claire do this all night. Claire pulls up and says I never had two cocks at one fuck me guys it’s my last night and I want a night to remember now!

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
17 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

Angela stepped in only after I have them first as one of them is my husband after all. When I’ve finished you can fuck this little slut as much as you both like. But remember nothing leaves this room and I mean nothing! My brother never needs to know that we all fucked Claire tonight. Her husband said what do you mean all of us? well do I have to spell it out for you. I came here tonight to seduce Claire and fuck her all night but you dumb arse thought it was Steve who was fucking me. I’m bi and I wanted to get Claire tipsy and see where it went. So if we go to her room the sheets are soaked as she squirts and so do I I’ve found out tonight. Now let’s enjoy the night and we all get to have a lick and suck if we went it! Now do I get fucked first or do Claire and I have the bed and you boys wank over us till we cum then anything goes ok.

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
17 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
17 weeks ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *en4funoxonMan
17 weeks ago

Banbury

Was the Roby pub the Stanley arms?

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

Angela took Claire’s hand and led her onto the bed kissing and touching her, caressing her and Claire immediately responded the girls were all over each other sucking and licking each others clit. Finger fucking and rubbing their clits together it was fabulous to watch. Angela’s husband was wanking ferociously, and fixed watching Claire’s tits and arse every time she moved. It would soon be our turn to join in and I wanted my cum inside Angela and her husband to lick it out of her when the time came. I said to him I think it’s about time you fucked Claire as she has her arse in the air in 69 position and I will get on the bed and fuck your slutty wife. He looked and nodded let’s fuck them till we both cum and then swap he agreed and the girls were so horny at this point I don’t think they cared who was fucking who. I was pounding Angela and she was obviously enjoying it as she held on and was in rhythm with me. Claire on the other hand kept looking at me and saying fuck me you twat I want you to fuck me. This turned me on even more and I was fucking Angela hard and trying to snog Claire which was a tad difficult at times. Angela’s husband cum first and slipped out of Claire. Ang grabbed Claire’s arse and pulled her pussy into her face Claire let out an almighty moan as Angela licked and sucked her clit. Claire orgasmed hard and squirted too, Angela was close to orgasm too and she opened her floodgates all over my cock just as I cum inside her but kept going to ensure every drop of my cum was deep inside her. The girls layed on the bed Claire was visibly shacking as she went through multiple orgasms. Angela looked at her husband and said well are you satisfied now babe. You have fucked my brothers wife to be and seen me have another cock. Claire and I need to go and sort ourselves out and get to bed now fuck off home and we will talk about this tomorrow after the wedding. The girls got dressed and left as Angela’s husband slowly got dressed and noticed Claire’s underwear was still on the floor and his wife’s hold ups. I looked at him and said what you thinking mate. Now I love a cd and I’m bi so I already knew I wanted him to put them on and fuck him. I just encouraged him do you wanna sniff them or wear them. I’m not sure was his response what would my wife say. Mate we have just fucked them both what do you think they are doing in Claire’s room now? Take them home and wank over them while you wear them. What he said, believe me you will enjoy doing it. He started to get hard again and I said well that’s obviously turned you on. Do you want to wear them now and travel home on them under your clothes now that would be horny. He agreed and started putting Claire’s knickers on but needed help with the bra, he managed to get the hold ups on and stood there and asked how he looked. I told him to pose and lean over the bed with his arse showing. By now I had a hard cock and said well o think you look stunning in them and if you were bi I’d fuck you here and now. He didn’t argue he just said I’ve never been fucked by a guy before but Ang does Peg me. I looked moved over to the bed and pushed him over and slowly rubbed my cock over his hole and spat on it to open it up. I eased it in and he took it holding the bed sheets he turned and looked at me and licked his lips fuck me Steve that’s good I slowly fucked him for about 30 minutes and wanked him off before I eased my cock out and went to wash it. As I came back he was on the bed wanking. Do you wanna suck me he said I said no but your sucking me before you leave here tonight. He was still wearing the lingerie and I face fucked him as he fingered my arse and cupped my balls rubbing them hard. I told him he was better than the girls this spurred him on and I gave him what little cum I had left. I said to him fancy a repeat tomorrow after the wedding just us or with Angela too? I will ask her then. Then I think guilt came over him as he said I have to go please don’t tell Angela we have done this but it was good thank you. He quickly got his clothes together and left. I laid there for a few minutes put my clothes on and went to see if the girls were ok and to tell Angela her husband had gone home satisfied.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
17 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

I knocked on the room the girls were in and Claire opened the door in her robe, everything ok has he gone. Yes I said he has and has left very satisfied with what’s happened but a bit guilty too. Why he has fulfilled Angela’s fantasy, Angela then says don’t worry I e just text him and told him I will do what ever he wants sexually so that should keep him quiet for a bit. It was now in the very early hours and I was conscious that Claire needed sleep before her big day and was about to leave when she asked if they can sleep in my room as the bed was destroyed and still wet from earlier. Of course I said and they gathered their stuff and we all came back to my room stripped and climbed into bed chatting and cuddling Angela fell asleep quite quickly so Claire and I went into the bathroom climbed into the shower and caressed and kissed and had a very intense moment where she said I don’t want this to stop I want you. I finger fucked her to another orgasm and suck wanked me off before drying each other down and getting into bed. Angela didn’t even move and we fell asleep. Next morning was a different thing I awoke to Angela stroking me and feeling my balls which obviously gave me a hard on and she smiled and said one for the road before the big day. Angela of course I’d love to fuck you. No not me big boy her, as Claire was stirring I cupped her tits and began to tease her nipples we swapped places and Claire was now in the middle of us and Angela and I pleasured her till she orgasmed and we took it in turn to lick her and suck her gorgeous tits. Another orgasm came and we could have kept this up all morning but we had a wedding to get ready for. Claire needed to be at the church for 1pm so time was on our side at this point but hairdresser and Nial technician were due at 9:00 and it was just after 7:30am and we all seriously needed to look our best. We had quick showers how we never started fucking again I don’t know as they looked gorgeous in the shower. They disappeared to Claire room and we all agreed to go to breakfast and meet there at 8am. Breakfast was a full English and it was what I needed after a night like that. The girls joined me and we all giggled about the previous evening and Angela pipped up well now we all know we could do this again sometime couldn’t we. I looked at Claire and she at Angela and just said maybe!

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *r MacmullyMan
17 weeks ago

Tarbert

Brilliant twist in this

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
17 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

After breakfast we went to our separate rooms I had a shower and chilled out for a while knowing that Claire would text as she got closer to being ready. I knew the cars were arriving at around 12:20pm but the photographer was getting there early to take pics of her and Angela getting ready. I got a text from Matt asking if everything was ok. I said fine here Pal as I’ve not heard anything and I was waiting on a text to collect Claire when she was ready. At 11 my mobile pinged. The photographer wants a few pics with you in it before we leave can you come up now please. Fuck I thought I wasn’t dressed but that was sorted quickly. I arrived at her door and omg she looked gorgeous in her dress and her tits were amazing. I joking said have you done all the lingerie shots then. To my surprise the photographer said yes but I’ve been told they are not going in the album and they are personal for Claire. Omg I thought will I ever get to see them, we had a few pics in the room at the window on the settee and stood up as well as on the corridor and stairs. He was satisfied he had enough and said he would get himself sorted downstairs. And we returned to Claire honeymoon suite. Fuck you look good I said I could fuck you in it right now honestly. Angela laughed and said you have time lol. I went in for a kiss and it lasted too long we didn’t stop then Claire moved back and said wish this was us the more I think about it. Angela came in well it’s not to late Claire but if nothing else you could walk down the aisle with his cum inside you instead. Steve fuck me but be careful of the dress. She lent over the bed and I lifted the dress, she was wearing white stockings and French knickers and basque which I could just see. I fingered her to begin with and then fucked her to completion and pulled out and knew she couldn’t give me a bj because of the dress. So I cleaned myself up and we all went downstairs for final pics and get in the car for the small journey to the church. We laughed and joked about the night and the driver was getting an ear full. Come on I said we have to be good now for the rest of the day.

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
17 weeks ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
17 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
17 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
17 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
17 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

The wedding went ahead without a hitch, everyone behaved themselves and nothing was said. Claire looked stunning as did Angela, loads of people commented on how gorgeous they both looked. I just played it down and was enjoying the day. As it moved into the evening people loosened up and quite a bit of flirting went on amongst the guests which was interesting but I was keeping a low key. Matt was being his usual distant self and Angela came over and sat next to me. Do you think he suspects anything Steve. No why you feeling guilty, fuck no last night was fab and I finally got my husband to loosen up and get a bit naughty. We chatted for a while and Angela asked if things got messy later can we crash with you? Do you think it’s wise I said, don’t you have a room here. No tight arse would pay, go and see if there is any available and put it on his card. Tell him we can meet up later if he likes, get him

In your lingerie and I’d fuck you both. We both laughed but I was serious and Ang looked at me and said would you really. Of course I would, do that turn you on fuck yes was the reply. We moved around and the Buffett was opened. Claire and Matt looked at odds, I asked her what was wrong and she said Matt doesn’t want me to get chanced but I’ve got to get out of this dress. Fuck him I said come on get Angela to help you. She went over to Angela and off they went. Obviously I followed as I was chancing my arm for a quick fuck if possible. They got to the door and I’d caught them up, get in quick. Claire dropped to her knees and sucked me off to completion. And I helped her out the dress as Angela go the other one ready. Fuck she looked good. Quick chance and she was ready, Angela on the other hand had a different idea. Steve can we go to your room, Claire if anyone asks I’m on the loo or outside getting some air. We went to

My room and Angela didn’t wait Steve I need fucking I can’t stop thinking about what you said I’d love to get my husband fem’d up and fucked tell me more as you fuck me. I bent her over the bed and

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
17 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Really don't know why she went thru with that

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
17 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *tevie342 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

Angela and I returned to the reception and eased back into the celebrations but I was getting bored and wanted yo make my excuses to leave but I stayed beyond my better judgment. As with most weddings there are a few arguments and people who can’t hold their intake. And it was Matt who ended up the issue swearing at some guests and telling them he didn’t want to invite them. Claire tried to reason with him but you could see he was very close to giving her a slap and I believe if he thought he could have got away with it he would have. He was totally pissed Claire was upset and I gave her my key and told her to leave if he got any worse. I needn’t have done so Matt’s parents stepped in we are taking Matt home for a bit to calm down and will be back later. Strange I thought as I even said why don’t you take him to his room and settle him down. And his mum came back with Claire doesn’t need anymore upsetting this evening he will clear his head at ours and be back in the morning for breakfast as I will drop him off. I couldn’t believe it The Groom was leaving his own wedding evening. Alarm bells should have sounded there but they didn’t for some. Matt’s mum had a conversation with Angela and then she with her husband. Who also left with Matt, though he did return some 40 minutes later. The celebrations improved and people were having a good time. As the even wore on the slow dancing start to finish the night. And Claire was just sat there looking lost so I got her up to dance and a few people made a comment that we looked good together. One guy even said poor girl her dad has had to get her up. I thought fucking he’ll at least they don’t think I’m taking advantage of her. Angela joined us and said you have the honeymoon suite till the morning as he isn’t coming bad as he is has crashed out at mums so it’s up to you if you want to consecrate the marriage with Steve instead of my brother. We all laughed but she meant it and I was as horny as fuck but I also wanted more and was desperately wanting to fuck a young girl that was there and was warming up to the notion of spending the night in my bed but had to convince her family she was going on somewhere else after. I asked Claire what she wanted and she clearly wanted fucking and I pointed the girl I was trying to fuck and she just said you can’t please you just can’t. Why I asked because it’s Angela’s daughter and she isn’t legal fuck I though she was 19 or something. No no much younger but I do know she is sexually active and she probably would let you but Angela’s husband would go mad and it would cause problems. Ok I thought and left it at that or so I thought. Chloe came over and asked me to buy her a drink and that she had told her mum she was going out with a friend and not to worry she would see her at home. But her mum wasn’t going home and that we had all night. She was game definitely. I explained that I knew her mum and dad where not leaving as they were staying in my room together. Well where are you sleeping if they are in your room, I just told her with them as it’s my room. You’ve fucked my mum haven’t you, well fuck it yes I have and your dad knows so it’s not an issue. She looked at me and said I thought you wanted to fuck me though don’t you like me? Yes I do but your not at the legal age are you. Yes I am you could take me outside and fuck me now and no one would notice we have gone or take me to your room and shag me there before you fuck my mum again later. You can also see where I get my tits from. Fuck it I though she was gorgeous and offering herself up on a plate. I left and she followed me, to the lift once inside we snogged and she was good with her tongue. You older guys like that don’t you. How do you know I said well a few of my friends dads have told me and dads mate too. You fucked many older guys then. Yes prefer them to lads my age. All I wanted was to get her into my room and hunger my cock inside her. Once in the room I stripped her out of her tight Aline dress and exposed her body and wonderful tits she was wearing a gorgeous electric blue set and stocking which looked amazing on her. I told her to get on her knees and let her unzip my pant and take my cock out. She looked up and said can I and proceeded to slowly lick my cock and helmet as she expertly pulled my foreskin back. She buried her head into my cock and started to grind her teeth on my shaft. Wow I thought who the fuck has taught her that trick she was extremely good at it and I ended up face fucking her and she swallow the lot. I lifted her to her feet and took her over to the bed and we got in. We were just caressing each other when there was a knock on my door. It was Angela but alone. I thought fuck it we are going to argue and she will drag her daughter out and they will all go home. But at least Claire and I will be alone all night. I opened the door and she walked in. Never spoke with me just went straight to Chloe and said so you little slut is this the guy then you have been wanting all night. Yea it is mum and you can’t say anything as you have already fucked him haven’t you. Angela looked at me and then back at Chloe well has he yet and what have you done already you slut? I gave him a BJ like you showed me, WHF I though did I here that right. Angela just looked at me and said was my girl good? Yes I said extremely good, and I couldn’t believe what I was saying next but I did. I was about to undress her, finger get and suck her tits till you banged on the door. What shocked me was her response good I’m just intime then aren’t I. Holy shit Angela stripped off climbed into bed and said to her daughter let’s fuck him together baby. Fuck a mum and daughter together what was going on. I jumped into the bed and started kissing Chloe and feeling her up as Angela layed there and teased her clit as she watched us. Then she began directing me on what to do with her daughter, suck her tits she likes it hard and leave marks too if you want. We like that don’t we Chloe. Mmm yes was the reply I took her bra off to see the most beautiful big erect nipples on a girl I’d ever seen. I went in for the kill as Chloe held my head I reached down to her smooth pussy which was already wet at this point I sunk my fingers in deep searching for her G spot and drove her on she squirted quickly and I whispered in her ear my cock or tongue Chloe. You cock please Sir was her response which raised my cock further. I pounded her for a good 20 minutes before i exploded inside her. Angela said have you just cum inside my daughter you twat? Yes I have and as soon as I’m hard she is getting it again aren’t you Chloe she nodded as I went down on her to taste the sweetness of her pussy it was delicious and Chloe thrashed about as I made her cum repeatedly. She turned and started sucking Angela’s tits and said mum I’m going to cum again omfg god she was crying out as she held my head this time. I came up for air with a hard cock again and turned her over and started fucking her doggie style. And she took it like a pro. He I been set up here Angela, well not exactly but as you can see I’m use to seeing my daughter fucking older guys and it’s been like this for some time. Do you like fucking her ad I’m watching as it turns most of the guys on. Fuck what guys? Some of her friends dads who I’ve know since school as nd use to fuck me. When I moved back to the area and Chloe started school I’d bump into them and flirt which lead to me visiting them or they come to mine while my husband was at work. Chloe walked in on me getting fucked by two dads of her friends and it went from there. I was banging Chloe so hard listening to Angela rely the account it was so horny. I cum again deep inside Chloe and this in time I offered my cock to Angela who sucked it as Chloe watched on. We all got dressed and returned to the wedding via different ways I was first followed by Angela and Chloe who went straight to her husband and said I found her chatting to some lad outside. At this point I was wondering if I’d ever get to fuck Chloe again. Just as Claire came over it’s the last dance please dance with me I need this. Ok and as we hit the dance floor there was only about 6 or so people left Ang, her hubby and Chloe plus hotel staff and female who was just leaving. Claire’s mum and sisters had long gone and it was just us. So I took full advantage of the floor and whisked her around and held her close. I stupidly told her I loved her and she said she knew that and that she loved me to but couldn’t get out of the situation she was in and went through with it to please Matt. Be my husband tonight Steve and do what a groom should be doing g to his wife on their first night. I forgot where I was and kissed her she kissed me back and we were on the dance floor of her wedding making out with each other we couldn’t stop. Luckily Ang was on the dance floor to and said remember where you are guys. Shit I thought who had seen this, definitely the DJ but who else. It was too late but at least we could smooth it over with the DJ so as he stopped and began to pack away the gear in his van I went to speak with him. Hey pal no business of mine but I did think for most of the night she was your wife and not his lol. With that Claire turned up, who’s the naughty girl then because you two are definitely shagging each other and you husband obviously had no idea does he. Claire said and how does it stay that way then? The DJ looked at his cock and said well I’ve had no action tonight and this should keep me quiet. And got his cock out, you want me to wank you off m? No you slut I want you to fucking suck it till I cum. Claire looked at me and smiled mmmm ok I don’t get to do this at home and she went to work on the DJ’s cock taking it all and his juices he moaned and buckled a few times until he cum. Oh fuck that was amazing I take it you are going up to the room same I can’t stay as I bet your a great little fuck too babe.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
17 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
17 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately