Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Working late

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Working late!

I need to focus and stop thinking about him, his tight ass in his work trousers, cute smile that makes me melt. I so want him naked on my office desk as I fuck him! Wonder if I could tempt him to stay late again?!

Tight shorter than usual skirt on today, I know he loves my long legs, I've caught him staring enough times! Shall I open another button, tease him with a little more cleavage?!

I see you sitting at your desk, flirting and chatting with the office temp. Flashing that sexy smile around! God I want you! Every time we're alone working overtime my mind runs wild with desire, wanting to strip you naked in my office and fuck you!

You see me staring out through the blinds from my office "shite the boss is watching, I better get back to work before she calls me into her office"! You whisper to the temp. She rises from your desk and you pat her ass playfully, giving her a cheeky wink. "catch you later for a drink in the bar, after work?" you purr, knowing full well that I'm watching you, you love to tease me.

I step outside the door and summons you into my office. 'shit!' you think to yourself, she's not happy! As you rise from your chair and head towards my office.

"I'm going to need you to work late again! I need you to recheck the code compliance for the Cooper project before final preparations for authorisation. I need them done for an 8am breakfast meeting with the project manager." I look at your expression but you don't seem annoyed, not even worried that you'll miss drinks with the hot temp! "sure no problem" you say. "shall I order in some take away?" you say flashing me one of those great big smiles that makes me melt and go weak at the knees! "that'd be great thanks" now stop flirting with staff and get on with your work!" I say giving you a sexy sultry look. "I'll save that for later shall I?" you purr as you turn and leave my office.

God he's so hot! I think to myself. But I can't keep luring him back for late nights on projects that he'll soon work out are not necessary!

It's 6pm and you've been working away at your desk on the compliance codes. You can't find any amendments needed and think what a waste of time! She just wanted to keep me from drinks with the hot temp! Or maybe she wants me all to herself you think, with a little grin now spreading over your face. A little shiver and jolt of electricity runs through your body as you get that low aching feeling in your groin. The idea of hot passionate sex on the boss' desk with the boss fills you with burning desire and your cock starts to stir. Maybe I should order a bottle of wine with our dinner takeout and see if I can't shake up that hard exterior! Your mind now drifting to an image of me standing naked in just stockings, suspenders and heels at my desk, as you caress and nibble my firm pert breasts.

You are jolted out of your silent daydream by the phone ringing and return quickly back to your work. When your call is finished you phone through the dinner order and continue with your final checks of the copmliance codes before you present them to me.

The elevator pings and the cute delivery girl recalls your order as you pay her. chating and flirting and smiling, laughing loudly for my benefit! I quickly undo another button on my blouse and hitch my skirt up, knowing you'll see the top of my stockings when I sit down! My pussy now aching, my stomach doing somersaults as I imagine you standing there, shirtless, your tight torso glistening with a little sweat after your hard days work sweating over documents.

I move to the door, leaning against the door frame, "come join me in my office for dinner, I fancy some company as I eat tonight." you bring the food and wine and arrange it on my desk, now cleared of all evidence of today's paperwork and projects. You pour the wine and wink at me "As it's a Friday I thought we could do with a little loosening up!" I smile and nod in appreciation! "excellent idea, my shoulders are so tight and I'm so tired, I'll be glad when this project is finalised and authorised.

We sit quietly eating dinner making polite general chit chat as I stare and get lost in your bright sparkling eyes. I feel the wine going to my head. I move around the table beside you to refill my class and sit on the edge of my desk, crossing my legs, the top of my Stockings and suspenders showing as I lean forward, revealing more of my cleavage. "I'm sorry you missed drinks at the bar tonight again! I'm sure this will be the last night I'll need you to work late for me." looking up into my eyes, gauging my mood you flash me that smile and say "no problem, I can always head out after work!" I smile you really are quite young I think to myself. "Glad I haven't ruined your evening I whisper" as I lean back and rub my shoulders.

Seeing your opportunity you say "here let me rub your shoulders, you seem quite tense." unprofessional as it is, I long for your touch. The wine is making me a little hazy and the rush off blood coursing through my veins is  making my heart race and the thought of fucking you has now taken over my body and mind! I turn my back to you, scooping my hair over my shoulder and tilting my head to the side.

You begin rubbing my shoulders, your strong yet gentle hands working over my tight muscles. Feeling your breath on my neck as you lean in closer. Your pulse racing your cock now hard and pressing into my back.

I feel your arousal and delight in the thought of you being turned on. I take your hand and letting out a little moan, I move it over my shoulder to my right breast. My nipples hard and aching as you stroke them through the flimsy material of my blouse. You realise quickly that I've removed my bra sometime earlier and that I had planned on seducing you all along.

You turn me around to face you, looking deep into each others eyes, not saying a word, you undo the rest of the buttons on my blouse letting it float to the floor. You lean in and lick and kiss each of my nipples. Light little soft kisses at first making me shiver and tingle all over. I lean back on my elbows as you devour my body, kissing me all over, as I writhe and moan with pleasure. I unzip my skirt and raise my ass motioning for you to pull it off. You slide it down over my long legs followed by my silky thong. You dip your head between my legs and suck sharply on my clit, making me thrust my pelvis into your mouth, taking your head in my hands and pushing you down on me. Moaning loudly, my juices filling up my pussy as I feel you licking and lapping them up. I'm in ecstasy as my orgasm surges through my body. You suck harder making the climax last for what seems like forever! I sigh and collapse onto my back, totally satisfied but now ravenous to taste every inch of you.

You help me up onto my feet, now standing in just heels, stockings and suspenders, the image you had of me earlier, turning you on as if I had read your mind! I unbutton your shirt, ripping it off devouring your torso with passionate kisses, tasting your sweet salty flesh now glistening as I run my tongue down to your crotch.

Ripping at your belt buckle and Zip, hungry to taste you, aching for your hard cock in my mouth, dripping with your pre-cum as I swallow you deep in my throat. Cupping your balls and sucking hard and fast. You're almost ready to blow in my mouth but you stop me, pulling me up from my knees you turn me around, bend me over my desk and spread my legs. You ease in behind me sliding your thick cock deep inside my tight pussy. Slowly at first. Then picking up a rythm you fuck me harder and faster, hearing me moan and begging you to fuck me harder makes your body tense and tight as you thrust into me. Looking down on your boss spread over her desk as your cock slides in and out of her tight wet pussy is your ultimate fantasy! You feel your cock stiffen, hard and throbbing as the blood rushes to its head and you feel your cum bursting inside me. The last thurst hits my G-spot and we cum together, moaning and groaning with pleasure.

We fall back into my chair, laughing. "God I've wanted you to do that to me for weeks!" I whisper. You kiss my neck "you only had to ask!" you purr "I'm more than compliant with that proposal!"

K x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agintyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

If only I had a female boss like that, sounds a great way to end the week

By *omcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Good and erotic story ...more please

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Another great horny story me for loving these sexy snippets when is the book out xxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot hot story K you have some imagination

By *erhavingalaugh5Man
over a year ago

dundonald

I had a female boss but that would never have happened with her, great story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago