Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

naughty nurse lola

Jump to newest

By *GFP OP   Man
2 weeks ago

South Northumberland

I spent some time as a gardener, One of my favorite customers was Lola. Lola was a lovely woman, a mixed-race BBW, with the bonus that she's also a nurse, so I often see her in her uniform, which is a huge turn-on for me.

I'd been looking after Lola's garden for a few seasons, and she happily gave me open access to her house in case I need anything, even when she's not about. We've always had a good, friendly relationship, and there's often a bit of flirting from us both, but she's a tease, and she knows it. There have been plenty of occasions where she's gotten changed in her bedroom, overlooking the garden, with the curtains wide open, knowing that I can see in from where I am working. I even think she left the window open on purpose once so I could hear her playing with her vibrator.

As I'm allowed in her house, I have occasionally popped into her bedroom on the way back from the bathroom and had a sneaky look through her underwear draws, then had to nip back to the bathroom for a quick wank, but on one occasion I got a lot more than I expected.

I got to Lola’s house at around midday. I had a few hours of work to do, but as I'd come straight from another job, I decided a cup of tea was in order first. Lola must have left for work as the house was empty, so I headed to the kitchen to put the kettle on. Shed left me a little note on the fridge, as she often did. 'please help yourself to tea and biscuits, if you'd like a sandwich there's some cold meat in the fridge. Please excuse the mess, I had to get changed and leave in a hurry. L xx' finished with a lipstick kiss.

The mess, what mess? The house was spotless as it always was. Out of curiosity, I had a bit of a look around while the kettle was boiling. Tidy living room, a tidy hall, the only mess I could see was what was outside for me to sort. Upstairs maybe? When I went upstairs and looked in her bedroom I saw what she was referring to. Her usually spotless room had clothes on the floor and a wet towel on the bed, this was certainly not like her. Lola must have been out, come home, stripped and showered, then got dressed and dried in a hurry. The thought of her stripping and showering started to get me aroused. I’d love to have been there to watch her undress, maybe even help her shower, my cock was starting to stiffen up and I couldn't help but give myself a bit of a rub through my trousers.

A T-shirt, a bra, and a pair of jeans were in a heap on the floor. "She must have been in a hurry," I thought to myself, "she'd taken her jeans and knickers off at the same time." There was a lovely pair of plum-coloured, lace knickers that matched her bra still rolled up in her jeans. Now I was rock hard, and more than a bit uncomfortable in my now tight work pants. "I’m on my own," I thought, as I unzipped myself and got my cock out.

I’d often had a look through the clean underwear in Lola’s bedroom drawers, but her laundry basket was always empty, this was the first time I’d come across a pair of her panties that had recently been worn. I couldn't resist the opportunity, I went over, to sit on the bed, picking up the lacy undies on the way. I sat down and put them up to my face, taking in a deep breath, at last, I could smell my customer's pussy. They smelled lovely, a little musky, but sweet too, the smell made my dick throb, so I dropped my pants, to gain a bit more freedom, then gave myself a few slow strokes closing my eyes, I imagined it was Lola's pussy in my face and not just her knickers.

I lay back on the bed deep in my fantasy. I'd wanked in the bathroom a few times, but this was the first time I'd actually got my cock out in her bedroom, and that fact just turned me on more. What the hell, I was on my own, Lola was at work, I took my trousers off completely, lay back with my eyes closed, and wrapped my cock with the lovely lace panties.

Then a dirty thought entered my mind.

"I bet they'd feel good on. Why not, no one will know. I thought. So, as I lay on her bed, I pulled Lola's already worn lace knickers on, I was right, they felt great and so naughty. I lay there rubbing my cock through them and I could feel myself getting close to cumming, my balls started to tighten, but just as I was about to pass the point of no return, I heard a key in the front door.

"Shit!" I pulled my trousers on and tidied myself up but as I walked out of the bedroom, I realised that in my panic, I still had Lola's Knickers on and my own boxers were on the floor. I quickly picked them up, stuffed them into my pocket, and shot downstairs and out into the garden before Lola got through the front door.

By the time she came through the house, I had picked up my rake and was looking busy.

"Hi G." She never used my full name, she just liked calling me G. "Wow you look like you've been working hard." I must still have been a bit flushed and I was still hard. "Would you like a cuppa?"

"That’d be lovely, thanks."

Maybe a cup of tea would take my mind away from what I’d just been up to, but then as soon as I thought that I remembered I was still in her knickers with mine in my pocket, how was I going to get out of this one?

There wasn't time to think about that though because Lola was now walking up the garden with my cup of tea.

"Here you go, hot and dark, just how you like it." Her flirting had started straight away and she sat down on the wall in front of me with her own cup of tea. "I like mine sweet and white, but you already know that, don't you?"

She looked gorgeous, her uniform clung to her curves a pushed her big boobs up. It wasn't a particularly short dress, about knee length, but as she sat there, it rode up and I saw lots of leg; she was wearing dark nylon tights and they looked great.

"Sit down, you look like you need a break," she said.

Bloody hell did I still look flushed? It was a good idea, as I was getting hard again, and sitting down might hide that, but as I sat down, my boxer shorts fell out of my pocket.

Quickly I picked them up.

"Was that your underwear?' Lola asked.

Thinking on my toes. "yeah, well, they used to be, I’ve just got them to use as a cleaning rag.

"Ok," she said, still with a bit of a puzzled look on her face, "let’s see them." She took them out of my hand and held them out "Oh, I bet you look good in these" she said with a saucy giggle before giving them back to me.

"There’s no need to look embarrassed," she told me "You've seen my knickers plenty of times."

It was my turn to look surprised, did she know I’d been through her underwear draws, had I left something open that I shouldn't have?

"On the washing line," she clarified, but I wasn't sure if that was all she was getting at.

"Oh right, yeah, I’ve seen them, very nice they are too."

"I’m pleased you like them, do you have any particular favorites?"

She really was being forward, much more than usual, and it was really turning me on. I wonder how she'd feel if she knew I was wearing pair.

"I like your lacy, plum-colored set," I told her. Maybe that was a bit risky given that I was wearing them, but with my dick getting harder all the time, I was willing to push my luck a bit.

"Yeah, I like them too, I think they look good on me. Anyway, I best not distract you too much, I don't pay you to do nothing." She squeezed my knee, stood up, and walked back into the house, leaving me with my cup of tea and a throbbing, swollen penis. As I said, she's a tease.

That was a close call and now I was left with a bit of a predicament, I was out in Lola’s garden wearing a pair of her knickers under my work clothes with a raging hard-on. Somehow I had to get them off and back to her bedroom without her noticing and I really needed a wank now too. Do I nip around the back of the garden shed and sort myself out? No, if I pop into the bathroom, I can drop her knickers on the floor on the way past her bedroom and have a wank in the bathroom. That was my plan, but before I had the opportunity to put it into action, Lola walked back out of the house, walking across the lawn towards me. She'd taken her tights off and unbuttoned the top of her dress giving me a flash of her ivory white bra.

"Have you been in my Bedroom?" she asked, not angrily but with a naughty tone to her voice.

"Erm." I wasn't sure what to say.

"I know you have because it’s not the way I left it, all my clothes are on the bed, and I’m sure I just dropped them on the floor"

"Err." I still wasn't sure how to answer, where was this leading was I about to lose a customer?

"So where have my knickers gone you dirty bastard?" she had a slight smile now. and a naughty glint in her eye. "Are they in your pocket with your boxers?"

"No of course not."

She pulled my boxers back out of my pocket and shook them. No knickers.

"You see, I told you they weren't there," I said.

"I’m sure you've lifted them, what have you done with them?"

She pushed her hand into each of my pockets in turn and obviously didn't find her knickers. When she got to my front pockets she did find my erection.

"Oh, what’s this you've got stashed in here then?" she said as she squeezed my cock and then rubbed it a few times through the thin material inside my pocket, she must have felt the pattern of the lace covering my swollen dick. "So that's what you've done with them, you're wearing my knickers, aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied, with more embarrassment.

"It’s OK G, I bet they look good on you too." She took her hand out of my pocket, unbuckled my belt and the top button of my jeans, then slipped her hand in between my jeans and her panties, rubbing me some more. "Your cock certainly feels good in them, I want to see what they look like on you." Lola pulled her hand out and started to undo the rest of my button fly.

At first, I tried to stop her. "Out here? What if the neighbors see?"

"Don’t worry, they'll all be at work, besides does the thought of someone watching not turn you on? I love it. I sometimes even leave the curtains open when I play with myself on my bed because Mrs. Smithson across the back sometimes sees me."

She squatted down and opened my jeans to see my throbbing cock in her knickers, right in front of her face. "Wow, your cock looks lovely in lace." She gave it a kiss through them then without warning pulled my trousers down.

Before I had time to protest, Lola stood up and again said "Don't worry, they're all out. I think." With that, she undid more of her dress until I could see all of her bra, the light ivory color of it contrasting against her dark skin and I could see her big, darker areola through the lace. Her big nipples were swelling up and poking through her bra, I reached out to feel them but Lola grabbed my hand and pulled it down, pushing it up her skirt, she pushed my hand onto her pussy. She'd taken her knickers off and she was soaking wet.

"Finger me," she commanded, "can you feel how wet I am, I’ve been like this all day at work. I remembered that I'd left my clothes on the floor and wondered if you find them. I had a play with myself at work, thinking about you wanking into them, but I never expected this, finding you wearing them has got me so horny."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *2spikeMan
2 weeks ago

Southsea

By *rgasm4u69Man
2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *GFP OP   Man
2 weeks ago

South Northumberland

Every word was getting me more and more turned on and I now had two fingers up her sopping wet hole."

"I’ve not had a real cock in months," she told me as she squeezed my cock again. "I need your dick in me. Fuck me now, on the lawn."

Lola stepped back away from me, turned around, and walked to the lawn, she pulled her dress so I could see the creases at the bottom of her bum cheeks. Lola had lovely legs, she wasn't skinny, but her lovely dark, smooth skin was just an addition to my turn-on. My cock was fully erect, sticking out of my naughty customer's knickers and I couldn't resist giving myself a few strokes as I stood watching her.

My naughty nurse squatted down and as she did, her dress rode right up, showing off her big round bottom, it was lovely. Then I got to see more, as she dropped forward onto all fours, she pulled her dress past her ample hips, giving me a heavenly view of her big round cheeks her puckered bum hole, and her engorged pink pussy all completely smooth as if she had just waxed

"Come on then, what are you waiting for? Put your cock in me, and keep my knickers on when you do."

I couldn't say no to an offer like that and quickly pulled my trousers right off, walked over to Lola, and got on my knees behind her. I reached down and pushed a couple of fingers into Lola's pussy, she was soaking and as I Fingered her she let out a moan, I’m sure I felt her suddenly get even wetter. I pulled my hand away and moved closer, lined myself up, and with a hard thrust, pushed my engorged member deep into her, making her yelp with pleasure. I pulled right back out and thrust hard into her again, and again, my hard thrusts making her yelp each time. Soon her pussy tightened around me and Lola let out a loud moan, cumming on me. I wasn't far behind, I put my hands on each of her arse cheeks, pulling them open so I could sink deeper into her. Two more thrusts as deep as I could manage, and I felt my balls tighten, the end of my dick got very sensitive. One more hard, deep thrust.

Lola screamed "Fuck"' as I came inside her.

I stayed inside her until I stopped twitching...

After a few moments I pulled out, Lola stood up, offered me her hand, and said "Let’s go inside, I want to play some more."

By *exbot 1Man
2 weeks ago

Chester le street

Ow yes mmmm

By *ornynhappy23Man
2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *9Karm69Man
2 weeks ago