Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Neighbour and the CD

Jump to newest

By *ethanySatin OP   TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Southampton

(Slow build up so may not be for everyone if you’re after a quickie story !)

I’d only been living in the my flat a few months and hadn’t got to know anyone else that lived there. My relationship has broken down and dressing which I had hidden had come back with a vengeance.

Working from home mostly I always found myself in pencil skirts, blouses, nylons and heels. In the evenings nighties and robes with a glass of wine. Fully femme like I had always wanted to be. Still very much in the closet I made sure to be in drab whenever going out so the neighbours didn’t see. I didn’t have the confidence to go out anyway.

It was a Saturday afternoon when there was a knock on my door. As I was out that morning I wasn’t dressed so answered it. It was Matt the neighbour who lived across the hall.

Older than me, I later found out he was divorced and had moved to the area to live a little where he had felt trapped in his marriage. Smiling he held a parcel.

“This got delivered to mine this morning by mistake. I didn’t see the address so accidentally opened it before realising the mistake. Sorry”

I tried not to blush. The only thing I was expecting today was a new dress and wig I had ordered. “Erm thanks Matt. Sorry they got it wrong.”

He smiled as we made eye contact “have a fab evening” it didn’t clock for me at the time he said that word.

I sat on my bed embarrassed my neighbour had seen my order. But the dress looked lovely and couldn’t wait to try it.

Dark blue satin, falling just above the knee, showing my fake boobs with a bit of sleeve, suspender belt and nylon hold ups. Black satin panties and black 4in heels to round it off. Sitting in the mirror I did my make up. Nothing to heavy but smokey eyes and red lips. Finally lifting on the new wig. Brunette and feeling as real as you can get after splashing out of years of cheap ones.

I posed in the mirror, I felt good. Snapping a quick picture and putting it on my fab I thought nothing of it. Went to get a glass of wine and then sitting on the sofa refreshed the page. A couple of likes and 3 messages. One stood out though.

“I thought that would look good on you when I saw it earlier and turns out I was right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *chupforitMan
21 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *cotty909Man
21 weeks ago

tranent

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nowhere

21 weeks ago

Southampton

I froze. Heart beating and hand slightly trembling. It couldn’t be. His profile didn’t have any face pic and I couldn’t work out his body under his clothes. I clicked who’s near. “Within quarter mile” I swore under my breath. Embarrassed. But then felt the strain in my panties, I was turned on a lot. I took a sip of wine and replied.

“Guilty hehe”

I say there refreshing. A new message came through.

“You look great! I am sorry that I opened your parcel. Your secrets safe though. It’s hot knowing you’re across the way. Do you ever venture out?”

We went back and forth for a while, chatting about how I got into dressing. Each others situation, what we were on fab for and how I never venture out due to nerves, and in the end swapping numbers as I thought hell he knows now anyway.

It was getting late in the evening and I was so horny dress. I had been touching myself all the while messaging. Then the text came

“I’m only across the way. Come over, it’s venturing out but not

I gulped the last of my wine. A little tipsy at this point. Reapplying my lippy, and putting my phone in a clutch back I took a deep breath and opened my door. I tried to walk lady like across the hallway, it was only me and him on that floor but I get amazing outside the door. I took another deep breath and knocked on the door. Hearing the lock and the door start to open.

By *heswingerMan
21 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

A great start

21 weeks ago

Southampton

“You look amazing. Wow!”

I blushed. He was looking good too though I couldn’t get the words out. Nice shirt, smart jeans and a very visible bulge showing.

“Come in come in” we sat down and handed me a glass of wine continuing to chat about it all things fab and my dressing what I wanted. We were both quite tipsy and this point and hands started wandering. His hand started making its way up my dress as he kissed me. Pulling my close my hand fell into his lap. I could feel him pulsing and getting so hard.

Not sure if it was the wine or the how hot I felt I looked but I moaned “I need you” as I dropped between his lap. His trousers were down so fast and his smiled at me. I pulled a thick hard cock from his tight underwear and placed my lips against it. My mouth got wetter tasting it and I started to take it. Going deeper each time, rubbing my spit into cock to let my throat go deeper.

He was moaning. Calling me a good girl, I was in heaven. Straining in my panties but not wanting to touch myself to enjoy the moment. Grabbing the back of my head he started to thrust. Growling and moaning. I moaned feeling his cock fill my mouth. My lippy at the base of his cock.

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Cambridge

By *iona38ddTV/TS
21 weeks ago

north east fife

Wow great story

21 weeks ago

Southampton

I could feel his body tighten as he was getting close. Moaning for me as I sucked his cock. Running my tongue down his shaft. Feeling his thick cock rest on my face as I suck his balls. I took the head back in my lips as he grabbed the back of my head telling me he was going to cum.

I moaned as I felt his hot cum hit my mouth taking it all in. He was a heavy cummer and it leaked from the side of my lips down my chin. As he pulled away a final small spurt hit my face. I smiled, gasping. He sat there panting.

If was late as he tucked himself a way. Knowing I had to head back he lead me back to the door. But pushed me against the door kissing me hard and saying

“You know in our chats you mentioned about needing to be lead, I want to make you explore the girl you can be. Let me lead you” he said smiling. “Dress whenever you can at home, I’ll drop you a message tomorrow”

I got back through my door and whimpered. My cock throbbing in my panties. The taste of cum on my lips still.

I slipped the dress off and got a message. “Wear that pink nightie in your pics to bed gorgeous. Feel girly for me. I leave for work at half 8 so be ready for a knock on the door before then Beth as I want those lips again. L”

I was still euphoric and horny as hell but couldn’t help but message back “yes…daddy”

By *icki222TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Lincoln

This is looking very interesting. Can’t wait for the next instalment Yummy xxx

By *uiteCurlyMan
21 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Hot story. I’m jealous of both parties. I’m definitely waiting for more. Thank you.

Bx

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *oth0712Man
21 weeks ago

cambridge

21 weeks ago

Southampton

I woke in the morning early. Horny in the nightie is been told to wear. I washed and started doing my make up in the mirror. Similar to the night before. It was easy to do daily.

I stood in the mirror pink frilly satin nightie, white hold ups, heels and sheer baby pink lace robe over the top. I felt divine.

There was a knock at the door. There nerves were gone and all excitement. Opening the door there he stood in his suit. He walked straight and kissed me. Pressing me again the door. After our tongues battled for a while I dropped to my knees between him and the wall. Undoing his trousers and taking his cock in my mouth.

It wasn’t long before he was moaning and cumming in my mouth. I swallowed every drop like a good girl.

He had to go to work, but told me to keep an eye out for a delivery today.

After he left I got a message.

“Stay in that outfit. Even for the delivery man”

My heart was beating fast but he had me. I wanted to please him my sub side taking over. I would do.

The morning passed and about midday the doorbell went. Like a good girl I went to answer the door. Panicking as I had to go down two flights of steps to get to the front door of the complex.

Praying no one would see me the delivery man’s eyes lit up as he saw me. I got the package as quick as I could bring courteous but I head him say what a slut as he walked off.

I ran back up stairs, heels clicking. Heart racing. Package in my hands. I opened it up and there was a pink cage. I gasped. Instantly getting hard.

“I see by the tracking it’s arrived for you” my phone pinged.

By *aitingstillMan
21 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *ecret_mikeMan
21 weeks ago

manchester

By *d funMan
21 weeks ago

Telford

By *hil911Man
21 weeks ago

Solihull

By *oth0712Man
21 weeks ago

cambridge

By *exbot 1Man
21 weeks ago

Chester le street

Interesting mmmm

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *imtimMan
21 weeks ago

Morecambe

Fab story !

By *ornyabdnguyMan
21 weeks ago

inverurie

By *inkyfuntimesMan
21 weeks ago

Northampton

Great story x

By *ornishfetMan
21 weeks ago

St Ives

Very interesting!! Looking forward to reading more

By *samtv1TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Northampton

So hot x

21 weeks ago

Southampton

“I want you to cum and enjoy it. It will be last for a while then put the cage on and use one of the plastic tags. No need for the padlock yet Beth”

I held it in my hands, quite small, pink, a pack of plastic locking tags with numbers along with a small padlock and key.

Going back to my room I played in the mirror in my outfit. Making myself cum all over the mirror and moaning. In the moment I bent over and licked it up tasting myself looking into my own eyes in the mirror. Knowing it’s what I wanted.

Stripping showering and shaving all over I came out and moisturised. I took the cage in my hand, putting a little moisturiser on my cock and then clipping it in with a tag. It felt tight, I strained instantly but it felt so good. I snapped a picture and sent it to Matt.

“Good girl. It fits just right. That stays on now x”

I swear I let out an audible moan.

“I want you in your maids outfit from the pics for when I get back. You’ll be coming over again at 6pm. See you later. Daddy

I went straight to my wardrobe and got the outfit together. It was a full fitting satin maids outfit. Short but not too short, puffy enough to show my stocking tops and panties. Black patent heels to finish.

As the time got near I slipped it all on. Making sure my stockings were aligned. I brushed my hair, added the headpiece and added red lipstick.

I waited by the door for 6 to come round. On the dot I went across the corridor heels clicking, the door opened before I could knock.

“Good girl” he said smiling. “Come in”

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS
21 weeks ago

woodford h

Ooooh, this is brilliant!!!

By *ingeriecdABCTV/TS
21 weeks ago

catterick

Loving this story , I’m in my french maids outfit now waiting to go out dogging and hopefully get used

By *mandajane01TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Ballymena

This I’ll spend the evening in my black pvc maids outfit

21 weeks ago

Southampton

I felt hot and flushed as Matt pushed me against the wall. His hand running up my leg to feel my ass through the panties. His hand running over the cage.

“Mmm good girl, wines in the kitchen, bring two glasses” he said. Smacking my arse as my heels clicked towards the kitchen. Getting the glasses and bottle of red I tottered into the living area where he was on the sofa still in his suit.

I handed him a glass and poured for both of us.

“You look great. Sit down next to me” I sat and we shared some wine. Talking about the day. I could see him straining through his trousers. As I put my glass on the side he kissed me, pushing on my shoudlers till I dropped to his knees. Taking him in his mouth as almost reflex I started sucking as he moaned. In between moans he said

“I know you like dominant sub play. I want to help you be the girl you want to be. The cage is the start. Let me teach you to be who you are. A girly slut who loves cock.”

I whimper on his cock. Straining in my cage.

“Do you want to be lead Beth?”

I moan. Fuck yes I do. He brings me up by my chin. And leads me by my wrist to the bed room. Kissing me as we go into the room. As we get to the bed he turns me round and bends me over.

“I’m going to fuck you Beth”

“Yes” I almost cry out. My cock aching. “Fuck me”

I feel him pull my panties to the side and he slides in his lubed cock. I moan. Falling into his bed. He grabs my hips and fucks slow. Filling me deep. He growls as he starts to speed up his rhythm. I’m fully moaning now begging for more. A slutty maid taking cock like a good girl.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pull me up, him still fucking me hard from behind. I hear him moaning in my ear. And then he says

“If you want me to lead you you’ll do as I say, remain caged for me and you’ll get to be the slut you want to be. Say yes and I’m cumming in you to make you mine. Say no and I’ll cum on your face and send you home right now.”

I was in euphoria. I needed this. I wanted this. I’d never had a guy cum in me but everything in my girly brain was saying yes.

“Yes Daddy yes, make me your girl”

He pushed me down. Put his leg up on the bed, fucking me hard calling me names. I moaned loud for him. The whole complex probably heard. He tensed and I gasped. Hot cum filled me as he pulsed staying there doing final deep thrusts.

He pulled away as cum leaked from my ass and collapse on the bed next to me.

“Good girl, I think we need some wine now babygirl”

My heels clicked as I went to get the wine glasses from the living room. Fully away cum was leaking down my legs into my stocking tops.

By *eajayTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Lucky girl xx

By *hil911Man
21 weeks ago

Solihull

By *oth0712Man
21 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ut4fun6969Man
21 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great story

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Glenrothes

By *rixyessex2TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Brentwood

What a lucky girl. Great story xx

By *oventry4biTV/TS
21 weeks ago

coventry

Nice, looking forward to more of this

By *v_lauraTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Birmingham

Fantastic story Beth, very sexy indeed, especially imaging it happen to you xxx

By *v_lauraTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Birmingham

Fantastic story Beth, very sexy indeed, especially imaging it happen to you xxx

By *ason7754Man
21 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
21 weeks ago

brigg

Wow love it so far xx

By *heryl SatinTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ooohh Beth any that's perfect story xx

By *d funMan
21 weeks ago

Telford

Amazing Beth is so lucky

Xx

By *ilkscarf39Man
21 weeks ago

arctic

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *oanne2548TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nottingham

Lovely story ,hope there more to come xx

By *eterpervisMan
21 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *ovice_subTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Warrington

Absolutely loving this xxx

By *issyrachelukTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Bilston

Love this! X

By *anj1000TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Stroud

What a great story xx

By *anny 213Man
21 weeks ago

7southshields

Keep going love it

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
21 weeks ago

chester

this is just amazing, so erotic and if I was honest, a fantasy of mine is to be used like that. I cant wait for more x

By *eajayTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

More please xxx

21 weeks ago

Southampton

*Thank you for all the kind messages so far! In replies to quite a few - no it’s not real and it is fantasy. I just enjoy storytelling*

I came back with the wine and Matt beckoned me next to him.

“So how easy is it for you to be full time?”

“Well I work from home, barely any calls so I can dress working. But I’ve never had the confidence to go out” I said sipping my wine.

“We’ll work on that bit” my heart raced and he saw me blush. “Don’t worry naughty girl I’m not sending you out in a maids outfit” he laughed.

‘Maybe a drive tomorrow evening. Pick something nice, short but not too revealing okay?”

“Yes daddy”, I replied. I saw him getting hard again.

“Mmm that outfit does look good on you. Suck my cock”

He took a sip and lay back on his bed, I could feel him cum still slipping from my hole as I started to suck him again. I could taste his last load on the head of his cock as I started to greedily work his shaft up and down with my lips.

He moaned loudly. Starting to hold my head, thrusting back and forth. I realised soon I wasn’t controlling the tempo anymore and Matt was no fucking my face.

“Good girl, take it you little slut maid” he growled.

I was moaning on his cock. He tensed up, I opened my mouth resting it on my tongue. His hot cum hit my lips, tongue and up my cheeks.

He smiled and moaned. Looking at me. Me straining in my cage knowing this was who I needed to be.

He stood up and put on a robe. “Time to go back now. But remember tomorrow, venturing out my little slut”

I blushed as he showed me to the door. Kissing my neck and groping my ass with the door open. I walked across the hallway, his cum glistening off my hold ups and on my lips like a lip gloss as I went back inside to mine.

By *orgotten22Woman
21 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *oth0712Man
21 weeks ago

cambridge

By *D123Man
21 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *bdnhonestMan
21 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *rdiscreet327Man
21 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Amazing work op. I’m gripped. Can’t wait to hear more.

By *enbobjimMan
21 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love this and your pics so sexy

By *ini1275Man
21 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Loving this xx

You look amazing xx

By *ark_sentinelCouple
21 weeks ago

Andover

By *j and c 2Couple
21 weeks ago

mullingar

By *hil911Man
21 weeks ago

Solihull

By *d funMan
21 weeks ago

Telford

So horny I might have to dress again x

By *hatsthisMan
21 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *lec11TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Chichester

Really horny story and it feels so true. I love to submit myself, it really is de-stressing and I feel so upbeat afterwards. And then sometimes I like to be the bitch giving the orders.

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *ell18TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Mkt Bosworth

Loving this story

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
21 weeks ago

Cheshire

By *d funMan
21 weeks ago

Telford

By *hor66Man
21 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Getting hard reading this, great story

By *eed AttentionMan
21 weeks ago

Oxford

Nice story. I craves guy who lives 50 yards from me who wants a slut but I am scared as he is so near…..

By *i015Man
21 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Such a horny story, I wish I had a neighbour as sexy and slutty as you

By *ndrea54TV/TS
21 weeks ago

cambridge

So horny

By *oanne2548TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nottingham

Hope it's not finished before it's really got going , it's very good so far !!!!

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
21 weeks ago

brigg

Just keeps getting better xx

By *andyandmickCouple
21 weeks ago

chilwell

By *hePrimalGuyMan
21 weeks ago

Chippenham

Amazing fantasy and you look amazing too x

By *urabriteMan
21 weeks ago

stafford

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Derby

Ooh Bethany so beautifully told, I wish when I lived in a flat many years ago a parcel had wrongly been delivered as what unfolds is so so exciting

Pls continue it makes me want to dress and be risqué again xx

By *ilkscarf39Man
21 weeks ago

arctic

21 weeks ago

Southampton

I woke the next day wondering if it was all a dream but the straining of my cage said otherwise. I wanted to cum badly as I slipped on my robe as I got out of my silk sheets.

Showering and knowing I had no calls that day I slipped in my plug that I knew would help stretch me and then panties, a pencil skirt, dark blue blouse and hold ups. As I slipped into my heels I heard a knock at the door.

Shocked in Italy but then realised it would be Matt leaving for work. I checked the peep hole and sure enough it was. I opened the door and his mouth dropped seeing me as an office slut for real.

I didn’t say a word as I took his bulging cock out of his pants and started sucking. Being caged for him made me need him. He didn’t end up saying a word. Just grunting and moaning before shooting a hot load down my throat. Making sure not to spill any or make a mess of my blouse.

“Good girl” he said. “I’ll choose an outfit from your fab picks today as the one to wear tonight”

He tidied up his suit and went to work as I did the same. The taste of cum coating my throat as I worked away.

About lunchtime the phone pinged. A screenshot from my pics on fab. It was a short summer style dress I’d worn a while back. Silky and Lacey and showed my curves in the right places. I smiled and whimpered knowing I’d be wearing it for him tonight and going out for the first time.

By *i015Man
21 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *d funMan
21 weeks ago

Telford

By *ut4fun6969Man
21 weeks ago

Folkestone

great writing

By *ark_sentinelCouple
21 weeks ago

Andover

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
21 weeks ago

Cheshire

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *lan1chunkyMan
21 weeks ago

Prestwich

By (user no longer on site)
21 weeks ago

Absolutely loving this

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
21 weeks ago

my town

Loving this xx

By *eathersarahTV/TS
21 weeks ago

warrington

keep going this is amazing x

By *erri AnneTV/TS
21 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Fantastic story

20 weeks ago

Southampton

My cage was straining tight as I started to slide my hold ups up my legs, the smooth material touching the skin. I picked out some full silk panties to cover my cage and show my ass. The red dress showed a little bust, long enough to get away with but short enough to tease.

I slipped on some black short heels, let my hair down one side, with clip on earrings, a matching red headband, light make up, Smokey eyes and red lipstick. I was waiting for a knock on the door but nothing came.

Suddenly a phone ping “I’m outside by the car, meet me there” my heart raced. Going down knowing a neighbour could walk out. But my cage strained and I knew I had to do it for daddy.

I grabbed a little black handbag I’d bought months ago, put my lipstick and phone in and headed for the door. My nerves were heavy as I stepped out. Walking down the corridor and tapping down the stairs as my heels made a noise.

I reached for the building front door. The thing I noticed first was the breeze up my dress, my cage twitching again. I briskly but as girly as possible made my way around the side of the building to the car park. Matt was there by the car. He smiled as he saw me walk towards him. Kissing me and pulling me close, feeling my crotch and squeezing my caged clit.

I whimpered as a I kissed his neck. He opened the door and let me in. As I got comfy he got in the drivers side. I noticed his flies were already down and his cock was straining through his pants. My hand instantly rested on it as he started the engine and pulled out the car park.

We drove for about 15 mins, to the back roads from where we lived. Pulling into a lay-by he kissed me, arm round my neck; but then I felt him push me down as I instinctively bent down to his lap, taking his hard cock between my red painted lips

By *ut4fun6969Man
20 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *ark_sentinelCouple
20 weeks ago

Andover

Good girl xx

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
20 weeks ago

my town

By *athytvsubTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this xx

By *lymouth nice guyMan
20 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *d funMan
20 weeks ago

Telford

By *olflordMan
20 weeks ago

Exeter

By *teve1867Man
20 weeks ago

wirral

So erotic

By *rdiscreet327Man
20 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So good!

By *bzsissyTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
20 weeks ago

Doncaster

Wow fantastic x

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *i015Man
20 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS
20 weeks ago

rochester

By *oventry4biTV/TS
20 weeks ago

coventry

By *ilkscarf39Man
20 weeks ago

arctic

By *ndrea54TV/TS
20 weeks ago

cambridge

By *uggy55TV/TS
20 weeks ago

Fife

Such a wonderful story so far, well written and detailed. Every girls (mine anyway) dream. Looking forward to the next instalments x

By *igkidexyMan
20 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *eathersarahTV/TS
20 weeks ago

warrington

By *oanne2548TV/TS
20 weeks ago

Nottingham

Real shame its stopped, was loving it xx

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
20 weeks ago

brigg

Please carry it on

By *appyx1Man
20 weeks ago

lincoln

Great start, was really getting into the story but seems to have stopped.

By *addy and the TrampCouple
20 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *uggy55TV/TS
15 weeks ago

Fife

It’s a shame this story hasn’t concluded/continued. Was a great start xx

15 weeks ago

Southampton

I took his hard cock between my lips and started sucking his cock greedily. I could hear him moan as his hand stayed on the back of my head.

His hand traced down my back and lifted my dress, feeling my panties. I moaned as his hand slipped in and started playing with my ass. I was straining in my cage and whimpering as I sucked more. Getting his cock as wet as possible.

I could feel him harden more as his hand went to rest on the back of my neck.

“Mmmm fuck, yeah, take it you naughty girl. I’m going to cum” he moaned. His body stiffened as his hot cum shot in my mouth. Making sure not to spill a drop as I licked and cleaned him. Holding the head in my mouth.

I came back up smiling. A rush in my head as my cock strained. I instinctively scooped the bit on the corner of my mouth into my lips and then dropped the sunshade to re do my lippy in the mirror.

The engine restarted and we drove to a secluded car park. A local walker one but not known for being a seedy one at all. We parked up and he said let’s go for a little walk looking so beautiful.

It was summer so dark enough but not pitch black as I stepped out. The breeze rushing up my dress as he came round and place his hand on my ass as we walked down the path together.

We stopped on a bench located along the path and sat down. He placed his hand on the inside of my leg as he pulled me in to kiss. It felt electric making out outside. He stood up in front of me and pulled his hard cock out again. I blushed. Out in the public but was high on the moment and started sucking him again.

I was so into it I didn’t even notice someone walk past. Matt didn’t even break a sweat calmly saying evening to the passer by as he gently fucked my mouth.

It wasn’t long before I was ready to taste him again but he had other plans. Pulling his cock away he groaned as hot cum covered my painted face. I gasped but found it so hot. His cum dripping and glistening from my face.

He sorted him self out and said let’s walk back. His hand up my dress on my panties, my face a picture as he walked me back to the car

By *ark_sentinelCouple
15 weeks ago

Andover

By *cott60Man
15 weeks ago

Perth

By *everlyandersonTV/TS
15 weeks ago

newcastle