Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Confessions

Jump to newest

By *ucsher OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Mets get those naughty confessions going once again.

DM me your naughty shenanigans and il post them anonymously...

Let's go!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tleystagMan
3 weeks ago

ilkley

"Mets get those naughty confessions going once again.

DM me your naughty shenanigans and il post them anonymously...

Let's go! "

DM Sent

By *ucsher OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I sucked off a total stranger on Studland beach in 2021. I swallowed his load and I never even asked his name.

Anon

By *ucsher OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Fucked my ex while my mrs was in the car outside

Anon

By *tleystagMan
3 weeks ago

ilkley

"I sucked off a total stranger on Studland beach in 2021. I swallowed his load and I never even asked his name.

Anon"

That was me. I want it to be not private

By *ucsher OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Fucked both of my ex wife's best friends...several times. One emigrated and lost touch with the other one. Would still do it again.

Anon

By *ucsher OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I went down to my parents’ place in Cornwall for a romantic weekend with the guy I was seeing. I was under the impression they wouldn’t be there that weekend. We had music on and this guy was lying down on a fur rug in the middle of the living room floor – me on top – when my mum and dad walked in. They hadn’t realised I was going to be there and definitely hadn’t expected to walk in on their daughter completely naked, straddling someone they’d never met, in their house.

By *ragsterMan
3 weeks ago

Blackburn

brilliant

By *oth0712Man
3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *tleystagMan
3 weeks ago

ilkley

"I went down to my parents’ place in Cornwall for a romantic weekend with the guy I was seeing. I was under the impression they wouldn’t be there that weekend. We had music on and this guy was lying down on a fur rug in the middle of the living room floor – me on top – when my mum and dad walked in. They hadn’t realised I was going to be there and definitely hadn’t expected to walk in on their daughter completely naked, straddling someone they’d never met, in their house.

"

GOOD Girl!

By *ucsher OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Wanking over the gf sister who has bigger tits than her

By *ucsher OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Me and my Mrs brother got d*unk one night and conversation eventually got on to women. He ended up confessing how he used to spy on my wife (his sister) when they were teens and that he'd wanked to her many times. Said he still fancies he now and would love to taste her. D*unkenly I told him I'd fucked her earlier and he could taste my cock if he liked. He did, and ended up sucking me to completion!

By *vcdmodeljennyTV/TS
3 weeks ago

marske

Fucked a girl in changing room at burtons

By *ucsher OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I hold a relatively high position within my company and am fortunate to have my on PA/secretary.

I often reject ladies that apply for this position because of their looks rather than their ability to do the job.

The unsaid job description is to accompany me on work trips, which invariably ends up with them being my mistress. I'm sure my wife knows but we never talk about it.

I've fired women in the oast who wouldn't sleep with me on these work trips.

Sorry, not sorry!

Anon

By *ucsher OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

At my mum care home one of the nurses is really nice, she happily sits with me when I visited.

We spoke openly about everything and I asked her if she would met for a drink.

Fast forward we started sleeping together and omg am I a fan of a big loose pussy.

She is 34 and her pussy is so loose, it squelches with every thrust, with every push it’s so noisy with wetness.

I can’t feel anything really, nothing is tight around my cock.

Step aside tight pussies!

Anon

By *ucsher OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Was on holiday with then gf (now wife) and her sister and her partner. One night we were all having drinks on the terrace and as the night went on my gf went to bed then an hour or so later her partner. We’d never really had anytime alone before and was just generally chatting and continuing to drink. I’d never noticed her body before, being in Spain and it still being warm she had a loose t shirt on which at time revealed her amazing tits. We didn’t really flirt but as she said she thought it was best she went to bed on her way past she kissed me on the cheek but brushed across my lips as she pulled away with a wink. She went up the stairs with her t shirt pulled up slightly showing the bottom of her arse. I instantly got hard and thought fuck I want her. I went upstairs after her but the door was shut to her room, disappointed I went to our room and got into bed. About 5 minutes later I heard their door open and footsteps going down the stairs. I jumped up and went down too hoping it was her, which it was but now with no top on and just her panties. She said ‘I hoped you were still going to be up’…..the next 2 hours was some of the best sex I’ve been ever had. And never been spoken about since.

Anon

By *ucsher OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I'm a 56 year old guy who's first encounter with having cock fun was with my mother's boyfriend when I was alot younger.

So there I was wearing a pair of my mother's lacy panties that I'd acquired. I was lying on my bed with whacking off to a jazz mag that I had found by the side of the road earlier that day. The next minute the door bursts open and there is my mother's boyfriend. I tried to grab the duvet and pull it over me but it was way too late this guy had caught me in full flight and there on the floor was the magazine fully open with some woman being nailed by a guy with a huge dick.

"Caught you. I'm sure your mother would be really proud of what you get up to when she's not around."

I didn't know what to say or do at this point. I was like a rabbit in the headlights. The boyfriend picked up the magazine and flicked through it. "So you like this kind of thing you dirty little fucker?"

I didn't know what to say or do. He carried on flicking through the magazine, at this point I noticed that there was a bulge forming in his trousers and he noticed that I had noticed. At this point he pulled back the duvet and then clocked that I was wearing panties. "My God, what the fuck are you wearing? I know who they belong too. What the hell am I going to tell her?"

I still didn't know what to do or say. "I guess if you're wearing those you like to play the girl? Well you know what girls like? Now I'm guessing you're not looking at that magazine for the ladies but the men you dirty little slut? Now I think it's time you saw what a real man has in his pants." With this he undid his trousers and a semi flacid cock flopped out. With this my own shriveled up cock began to twitch against the thin material of the panties, I tried to contain myself but the more I thought about not reacting to what I was seeing the harder I was becoming until I was sporting a full on erection.

"So you like what you're seeing?". I nodded.

"Touch it", I reached out my hand and touched it. Instantly it became erect.

"Now wank me like you were doing to yourself before I caught you you dirty little fucker". My hand grasped his shaft and I began to milk his shaft. I felt so dirty and horny at the same time. I was hard and wanted him to do something to me but I was too scared to ask. Eventually his cock began to throb and his body began to tense up as he shot his load over me.

After a few seconds he relaxed, "now clean that mess up"

He then zipped up his trousers and left my room. There were a good few encounters after this episode culminating in him taking my anal virginity and also me servicing him and one of his friends at the same time. Was I abused absolutely not. Everything that happened to me I wanted to happen

By *exymarvelMan
2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *j and c 2Couple
2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ohnny3333Man
2 weeks ago

fleetwood

I sucked off my x wifes step dad he blew his load in my mouth while she was out shopping with her mum

By *iny123Man
2 weeks ago

Lincoln

When in the RAF I had a spell working at Wimbledon for the tennis. For a birthday treat I got my wife's best friend onto centre court for the men's semi final. Afterwards we went for drinks and a meal and she thanked me for the treat by fucking me all night. Wife still unaware.

Post new Message to Thread