Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mother in Law 2

Jump to newest

By *azzeast OP   Man
3 weeks ago

London

Mother in Law 2

Father in Law was in hospital around 5 days

so 5 trips after the first one i made suree i had condoms with me just in case 2 nad 3rd trips followed a similar pattern to first stop on way back and doral on the 4th this was a saturday and we went in the afternoon my my girl the daughter workrd in a shop and therefore was not at nome til around 6pm we visited him at 2 pm didnt stay as long as now he was ok and would be out monday we left at 2.45 home by 2,30 we went straight to the bed room she undressed got into bed i followed the curtains wer e already closed we kissied i licked and sucked her pussyy a nice hairy one she had great boobs nic e nipples now i turned her over and pushed my youg 20 yrs old cock into her 47 yrs old pussy she loved it i fucked her slow but deep while her ass was on show i licked it rimmed it fingered it pushed my cock against it she pushed back againt my cock i pushed forwrd and in it went now i could cum inside her i went slow thou i understtand later her husband was rough

I was hard as a rock and about to cum and wow did i explode insid her and the collapsed on the bed she moved me i was on my back and she sucking my soft cock licking my bals praising me saying her daughter was a lucky girl

we relaxed and we fucked again not so fast and urios and i came in her pussy but with condom

daughter came home at 6 we went out for eve and as father want there allowed to sleep with her mother prob listening hospital in afternoon and anothr blow job he came out on monday shame lol

MORE TO FOLLOW

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exymarvelMan
3 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ormladMan
3 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *azzgazCouple
3 weeks ago

london

[Removed by poster at 25/04/24 23:06:51]

By *azzeast OP   Man
3 weeks ago

London

Mother in Law 3 MIL

My future wife worked every Saturday and I often picked her up from work, Her Dad played golf on saturday afternoons so if Me and the MIL were to continure the fun that was the perfect time

A few weeks passed after her dad cam out of hospital I wondered if MIL had second thoughts i hadnt I wanted that mature pussy again she alwasy dressed nice showing some cleavage often brush past me a lustful touch lol so a staurday was coming up and i was going to stay over great I arrived around 2pm wife at work Dad at golf MIL looking hot we went into kichen and I kissed her ran my hand up her legs stocking but no knickers could feel that hairy mound i got hard quick we locked the doors and went upstairs I undressed as she did we lay on the bed kissing touching feeling she sucked me licked my balls then sat on top of me guiding my cock inside her ...her lovely breast bouncing up and down i grabbed the nipples and pulled them as her pussy took my cock she was so wet lots of slurping noise then she reposition herself and guided my cock into her ass she told me her hubby fucked her as so it was open a bit not too tight she moved up and down i was holding on to my cum as long as possible but it was impossible i came i could feel my cock jerk and a jet spurt out we rested cuddles then cleaned up all was good i picked daughter up hubby came home and me and girl went out fo the eve on return I fucked my girl not as exciting as fucking her mum lol

Again I was on the camp bed in the morning i was woke around 6 by MIL hand wanking me then sucking me til i came in her mouth she loved cum

More to follow

By *andyandmickCouple
3 weeks ago

chilwell

Rubbish

By *andyandmickCouple
3 weeks ago

chilwell

Left at 2.45 but was home at 2.30 what the fuck

By *uncpl187Couple
3 weeks ago

Ramsgate

"Left at 2.45 but was home at 2.30 what the fuck "
I thought the same thing. Lost interest after that.

By *oyntzMan
3 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ormladMan
3 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Post new Message to Thread