Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Massage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I regularly visit a health and beauty salon for a stress busting aromatherapy massage... Face down as the beautiful (you never get any plain wonen working in a H&B salon) therapist massages the stress out of my shoulders... Her breasts rubbing against my head as she stretches down my back... An I alone in wishing a hand would venture just a little further than usual and seek out an intimate spot?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"I regularly visit a health and beauty salon for a stress busting aromatherapy massage... Face down as the beautiful (you never get any plain wonen working in a H&B salon) therapist massages the stress out of my shoulders... Her breasts rubbing against my head as she stretches down my back... An I alone in wishing a hand would venture just a little further than usual and seek out an intimate spot? "

Very nice if a hand would but its unlikely in the scenario that you describe

We love erotic sensual massages and have had some great relaxing fun with others and between ourselves

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh I know it will never happen in a professional, reputable salon... But doesn't stop you imagining it

By *eppers50Man
over a year ago

Stockport

This is so my fantasy, I have a regular massage with a little bombshell of a woman, only stands about 5.4 but fingers of steel. its a cross between body violence with cream & muscle manipulation torture.

I love it, I lie their as she pushes her hands under the wasteband of my pants... yum

Post new Message to Thread