Back to Stories and Fantasies

Clair in Summer (repost)

Jump to newest

By *ister_ee_1981 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Sunniest Exeter...

Reposting as, I think, it's a good story, and perhaps a new audience:

True or false, you decide:

It was a warm August, My sister in law, Clair, had been staying with us as she was “between houses” She had settled in well, she was getting herself back on track after being in a bad situation.

She was a little older than me, at 48, and slim size 8, brunette who loved to be around us and her niece and nephew. She had the same level of chaotic energy that they had, and they loved her for it.

I was still working from home, and I had gone downstairs to open the back doors to let some of that gorgeous August heat into the house, whilst also getting some air flowing too.

“I could really do with a bath today” she asked.

“No worries” I said, “help yourself whenever you are ready, I will give you some privacy.” (Wouldnt want to accidently walk in on her!)

I made us some coffee and left her to it.

After about an hour, I became aware that she hadnt come out yet. I know some people enjoy long baths, and I wasn't sure if it was the case with her, I put my ear up to the bathroom door and listened, just for a moment to hear the sound of water moving. Silence. Is she ok? I wondered, “Clair” I called out, softly, hopefully enough to make her realise she was still in the bath. I called out a couple of times, but nothing.

I thought about leaving her alone, but what if she is in trouble? I should go in and check. I would rather deal with explaining to her about seeing her naked than a paramedic as to why she drowned...

I slowly, and loudly opened the door, calling her name the whole time and enter, I see her in the bath, with her headphones on, sound asleep! Once I had established she was ok, my eyes for the first time couldnt resist gliding up and down her nakedness, she had small breasts, with slightly larger nipples, a slim tummy, gorgeous firm thighs and one bald pussy. I felt a stir in me, but had more important things to do. I put my arm on her shoulder to wake her, calling her name the whole time. She eventually woke, and I apologised for intruding, but there wasnt any noise coming from the bathroom and I wanted to make sure she was ok. She completely understood, and was someone who felt that nudity was just a state of mind, and was happy to be naked around anyone. She was more concerned that her headphones may have become waterlogged and damaged...

I helped her out the bath and left her to it. I felt good that I think I had helped, but the image of her nude had awoken something in me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ennisBergkampMan
24 weeks ago

nearyou

By *rgar27Man
24 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

this has started well

24 weeks ago

Sunniest Exeter...

Part 2

After her bath, Clair got dressed and came downstairs into the kitchen. I smiled and offered her a coffee. She looked slightly sheepish and I asked if she was ok. She was but I gave her a hug and told her there was no need to embarressed about falling asleep, she smiled an hugged me back, and said she was a bit embarrassed that I saw her naked, she normally isnt bothered. I said, thats ok. Lets see each other naked, clear the air, and get passed the embarrassment. “ok” she said, so I slid the dressing gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor and I removed my jeans, and top. We both stood there naked for a moment and hugged, I commented that she had a lovely figure, she said she liked my arse and she winked at me. As we both got dressed, I was left thinking, was she just being polite?

We carried on our days, my mind was still left wondering what she had meant. I decided to test the water a few days later and see what happened. She was making a sandwich, and I announced my arrival (I walk quietly and have scared people before!) She acknowledged and I walked up behind her and placed my hand on her clothed thigh and moved up until I was cupping her arse. She looked at me, smiled and pushed her arse back into my hand. There was my answer! She turned around and kissed me, deeply, passionately. I felt like a horny schoolboy. I was desired, I was wanted and my god what a turn on! She broke the kiss and said. I'm sorry, I cant, if my sister finds out, I am not going to be able to stay here.

“I wont force you” and I pulled back too, headed into the garden for some air. I turned back, and she was stood in the doorway, with me being a step down, our heads were the same height. I put my hand on her waist and we kissed again, she pulled back and exhaled a deep hot breath onto my ear. Oh my, I had never felt like this before. I just wanted to rip her clothes off, and lay her on the table and have her right there, but I resisted. We continued kissing, passionately, and I felt my hand moving to cup her arse.

By *lan1chunkyMan
24 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *exymarvelMan
24 weeks ago

cardiff

By *hubster2016Man
24 weeks ago

T

I’m liking this

23 weeks ago

Sunniest Exeter...

Apologies for keeping you all waiting, life gets in the way sometimes! Here is the next installment:

Later that evening, I needed to pop out to the shops for some supplies, I was in the living room with Clair and my wife. Clair piped up , “Oh yes please, can I come too?”

“Sure thing” I said, and I popped my shoes on and we headed out. We made small talk and bantered like we had been. I did notice her hand on my thigh every now and then as I looked at her, she was gently biting the corner of her lip.

I parked the car, and almost before I had turned the engine off, Clair had moved from the passenger seat to the driver seat, she was facing me straddling my now hard shaft, she started to kiss me again. We kissed and caressed, and I became aware that she wasn't wearing any underwear! I suggested that we do go inside and act like horny teenagers a bit later. We shopped with lots of naughty banter, she picked up some ice poles and other phallic shaped objects and would run her hand down it. She would bend over to pick up items from the bottom shelf too! Sometimes as she bent over, I slid my hand up her skirt...

We left and I fought the urge to take her right then and there. As we exited the car park I said, should we take the scenic way home? She said “Up to you...”

I turned left, and took the scenic route home, my hand sliding up her thigh as I drove. We pulled into a secluded spot and went for a walk...

By *ilbert4450Man
23 weeks ago

paisley

By *eterpervisMan
23 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *cubasexMan
23 weeks ago

dudley

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
23 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
23 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *hynot3Man
23 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *_new_memberMan
23 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *j and c 2Couple
23 weeks ago

mullingar

23 weeks ago

Sunniest Exeter...

I parked the car up at the end of a quiet lane, and we got out for a walk. We walked down the lane, I was looking around for any people, we both knew why we were there, the air was charged with sexual energy. eventually we got to a field gateway set back from the road. Clair walked to the gate, put her arms on the gate and looked out over the field, she lifted her skirt and showed me that sweet peach of an ass, and her wonderfully bald pussy, “Fuck me” she said, “take me and release that tension”

I didnt need to hear that twice, my member leapt into action and before I knew it, I was penetrating her from behind, I am on the large side, but I found myself balls deep in her already. I heard her moan as she took the full length, and I started to thrust, slowly at first, then faster as my member was in charge here, running on pure sexual adrenaline. I held her waist in one hand and cupped a breast in the other and fucked her as hard and fast as I could manage, after a moment I could feel her legs quiver as she climaxed, and that triggered mine. I thrusted as hard and fast as I could and felt the urge to cum, and I pumped deep into her, unloading a large load and then I heard her. “mmmm, oh my god, thats a lot!” We stayed there for a moment, me balls deep in her as we watched the world go by, then I pulled out, we put ourselves back together and headed back to the car. The energy was different now, still charged, but a lovely glow about the naughty fun we had, we walked back holding hands, looking at each other knowingly. Things would never be the same again, and we were both ok with that.

By *ibi22Man
23 weeks ago

here

22 weeks ago

Sunniest Exeter...

Here is the latest installment!

The next morning, I was a buzz of emotions, I was happy, and horny and I felt desired! I got up and got the children off to school, came back and Clair was in the kitchen making breakfast for herself. “None for me?” I asked, slightly cheekily as I slide up behind her, put my hand on her hip and kissed the back of her neck, I felt her head tilt back, and her arm reached up and found itself on the back of my head. “mmm” she responded to my touch “ of course, what would you like?”

Her back arched slightly, and I put my hand inside her pyjamas and onto her arse, “Ah, she said, I know what you want” She leaned forward slightly and I roughly pulled her pj's down to her ankles and lifted her left leg onto the kitchen worksurface. She was exposed and vulnerable and loving every minute! I pulled my member out of my jeans and pushed it toward her open legs, quickly finding her opening and slid in.

She was ready and willing and she took such pleasure from being roughly held and penetrated, I groped her left breast as I thrusted harder and faster. There was no force that could have stopped me at that moment, I could feel my orgasm coming as I pushed her lips apart with my member, my balls bouncing of her body. I felt the surge as my member exploded in a sea of orgasm and cum, deep inside her. I emptied the last of my seed in her and slowly pulled out. She turned around and kissed me deep, before getting to her knees to clean my cum soaked semi hard manhood.

After getting all cleaned up, I headed back to work, full of naughty thoughts about what was happening to me .

By *ilbert4450Man
22 weeks ago

paisley

By (user no longer on site)
22 weeks ago

Very horny

By *unForRunMan
22 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.