Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Milf down the road

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone

i need some advice.

there is a very, very sexy women who lives down the road from me. single mum. with an amazing body

and i would love fuck her.

whats the best way to go about his ?? as she is loads older than me it might be hard. and i would want to keep it a secret ?

any ideas of how to show im interted ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *athanscott8Man
over a year ago

west

Ask her if she needs any odd jobs doing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

show her your big cock

over a year ago

"show her your big cock "

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Why keep it a secret?

over a year ago

just ask her is she intrested in haven a drink with a younger man who is intrested in her ( WHAT CAN SHE SAY ONLY YES OR NO )god loves a tryer and she might to so just go for it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hey everyone

i need some advice.

there is a very, very sexy women who lives down the road from me. single mum. with an amazing body

whats the best way to go about his ?? as she is loads older than me it might be hard. and i would want to keep it a secret ?

any ideas of how to show im interted ?"

How would you show a woman of your own age that you were interested?

My guess is though that no woman is going to be very flattered if you want to keep her a secret.

over a year ago

do you know her well enough to strike up a conversation with her ? perhaps try talking a bit with her.. general things, and see where it takes you ?

over a year ago

see if you can "accidentally" show her an eyeful of what you have to offer and see her reaction.If this looks good drop a card through her letterbox with your email address asking if she wouldlike to chat. Be honest, whats the worse can happen - she says No!

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Don't try and be covert. When you see her, just have a chat and maybe say ' being a single mum, you mustn't get get much opportunity to get out' and then ask her if she would like you to take her out for a drink / meal / night out. Good luck

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"see if you can "accidentally" show her an eyeful of what you have to offer and see her reaction.If this looks good drop a card through her letterbox with your email address asking if she wouldlike to chat. Be honest, whats the worse can happen - she says No! "

The worst that can happen is she reports you for flashing and tells all your neighbours

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

And you end up on the register.

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"The worst that can happen is she reports you for flashing and tells all your neighbours "

over a year ago

"see if you can "accidentally" show her an eyeful of what you have to offer and see her reaction.If this looks good drop a card through her letterbox with your email address asking if she wouldlike to chat. Be honest, whats the worse can happen - she says No!

The worst that can happen is she reports you for flashing and tells all your neighbours "

I can't imagine being known as the kid with the huge cock down the block is really a tragedy. I'm sure you'd have all sorts of Milfs knocking for you

over a year ago

"Hey everyone

i need some advice.

any ideas of how to show im interted ?"

The best chat up line in the world is

Say "hey when she isn't looking and others around" if she looks at you puzzled waiting for you to say something, say " yes" and whatever she replies to reply with " is that the best chat up line you have, I thought I would let you stand a chance with me but you blew it and smile cheekily "

Or just walk into the local get eye contact and then beckon with your finger here , when she does, just say " you will do"

Jason x

Post new Message to Thread