Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lalandia

Jump to newest

By *hattyman2022 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Teesside

This should be an ongoing story

This year we are heading to Denmark. To a place called lalandia. Its like centre parks. After some research, my wife tells me that you need to go in the communal shower before swimming, and it must be completely nude. I'm not going to lie, I love being nude. On hols in the apartments we are often nude and last year i sunbathed and swam nude.

The thought of stripping off in front of everyone ans showering is a huge turn on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hattyman2022 OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Teesside

So last year.

My wife and I are probably normal in the sense that we sleep naked so kids occasionally see it but they don't see more than that.

On hols last year we stayed in a villa rather than usual hotel. Wife went topless a few times as its easier and less chance of burning. One night we got back late and kids wanted to swim. We told them to strip and get in. My wife said about getting swimming bottoms for herself. I suggested the kids convince her for us all swim naked. Even in the darkness, I could see her naked body. Luckily thr dark hid my hard on and my hands grabbing her. A few days later we sent kids to family for a few hours whilst we chilled. Topless wife came out again but hesitant that the pool cleaner didn't pop round unannounced and surrounding villas didn't see. We swam together snd I was hard. Reaching down I yanked off shorts and threw them at her. On my back I swam with my cock stick8ng up. She laughed and said I'd nit dare sunbathe. I did. A but of cream on my hard cock to stop it burning. I did this several times. Sadly she didn't due to worry of being seen. We did have fun anithrt time but that's a different story.

So she knows I'm not shy.

By *eandher4and9Couple
23 weeks ago

leeds

By *rgasm4u69Man
23 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ocktoplaywithMan
23 weeks ago