Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Deep down I knew I wanted wife to catch me

Jump to newest

By *eyanna_may OP   TV/TS
11 weeks ago

Basildon

Right just so you know alittle context. Andy was the first man I ever met when I was young and I did all my "first things" , with him. He had a short cock but was extremely thick....

I was on a late shift that finished at 2am Andy was texting me all night when I was working and being naughty. When I got in we was still texting and he dared me to get dolled up and send him a picture or 2. I went out to my car as my bag was in my boot and In my frontroom I got dressed.. bra with my fake breastforms. Knickers. Stockings n suspenders. 6inch heels. My pink boob tube n my black mini skirt. I put my wig on and my bright pink lippy. Didn't do any other make-up or lashes as takes so long for me to get right.. I toke loads of pictures and was sending them over to him... he messaged back saying he knew that he got me horny and if he dared me to dress up I would. We was messaging and he said omg if I was there I so make you suck my dick.. I said if you was hear I hope you'll be dropping your jeans... he then messaged back saying as he knew I would dress he was outside my house sitting in his car.... my heart was racing but I texted saying if your silent you can pop In for a extremely quick suck. I quietly opened my front door leaving it ajar, few seconds later I heard the door slowly open and he came In to my kitchen where I was standing all dolled up. He came up to me and kissed me as he unzipped his jeans and dropped them... before they hit the floor i was down on him and started sucking his dick straight away he was already rock hard... he picked me up and bent me over the table and I whispered what are you doing. He said I just want a little lick then I'll go. He lifted my skirt and as he pulled my cheeks he started licking my arse so good. I got so worked up I stopped him grabbing his hand and told him come... I lead him into front room sat him on sofa and climbed on his lap. Kissing him I worked my arse down onto him and started riding him... he told me to get on floor so he came behind me doggy style and as he held my hips he fucked me hard and In no time was thrusting his cum inside me... he got up and as he got his jeans on he said I fucking love you and walked out leaving me still on floor bum in air. I sat on sofa catching my breath and thought I had better strip of quickly and get my dressing gown on as it hit me that my wife was in bedroom right above the frontroom we was in. Andy messaged me when he got home and his first words was pitty we didn't get caught, I wanted her to see you getting fucked by a real man and then you could of come back to mine and you can live your dream of becoming a transgirl. I thought wow deep down I kinda wanted that to as I didn't care at the moment in time I was just being me.

Many would judge me for what I did and yes I did bad thing but I can't help but love what I did at same time x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rixyessex2TV/TS
11 weeks ago

slough

I won’t judge you. I just want do the same lol

By *ndrea54TV/TS
11 weeks ago

cambridge

No judgement, I so understand your feelings

By *lderWiserNowMan
11 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *oth0712Man
11 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eyanna_may OP   TV/TS
11 weeks ago

Basildon

Thank you xx

By *teveEATSMan
8 weeks ago

Basildon

"Thank you xx"

Great story, beautiful x

By *omersetsmithyMan
8 weeks ago

Horfield

I was caught now planning my move out

By *anabecdTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Limerick/ tipp

By *ocky 1Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

The only thing i will judge you on is how SEXY you look.

A lady like youself should be WORSHIPPED.

Every inch of your PERFECT SEXY Body

Take care and have lots of FUN my GODDESS xxxxxx

By *orkiebar51Man
8 weeks ago

Keighley

Post new Message to Thread