Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilbert4450Man
23 weeks ago

paisley

By *onningtonplumber OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Donnington

The mornings experiences left me horney all day, requiring a couple of wanks to relieve the tension.

Much of my thoughts had been about what other fantasies could be fulfilled, I decided just to come out with it and ask, doubting very. Much that anything may come of it.

By *he-ProfessorMan
23 weeks ago

cheltenham

23 weeks ago

Donnington

It's been top of my bucket list since joining fab over 15 years ago now. As with many finding a unicorn for an FFM threesome had always eluded us. Now this was a different situation as I knew Nessie saw a few different women. So I put the suggestion to her.

As was sometimes the case I had to wait till the next day for a response.

"I see two or three girls but they're all lesbian not Bi but one of them Katy may just be willing to consider it she's a bit wilde"

Nessie went on to describe Kety in. Great detail, size 12 5 foot 2, very heavily tattooed, 36 b bust, lots of piercings including both nipples and belly button. No picture as she would need Kathy's permission. Also said that she was overtly feminine and always immaculately made up.

I was more than happy now I had aired my fantasy to see what happened, feeling that nerves would likely get the better of me anyway.

"sounds great, let's see what she says" I replied

Then I asked what about her, what would she like didn't need to be new or a fantasy just anything she wanted.

I was somewhat shocked by her response "sex in public" I felt sure she meant a public place not actually being watched. But no a little conversation and she actually meant digging.

By *rgar27Man
23 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

23 weeks ago

Donnington

Nessie has never heard of dogging, and for the record I have never dogged...... But I do know of three locations, one that was way too close to home. One in the hills overlooking Sheffield which is too far and out of both our ways for a plausible excuse, the third, however, is a little known car park near an abandoned part of a waters ports centre. I regularly pass near and agreed. I would check it out on my way home..

On arriving I could have been forgiven for missing it, the entrance was a bit overgrown being taken back by nature and some concrete blocks appeared to block entry, but once turned around a route between the blocks was apparent.

There were a few of cars in the car park a couple on descript and standing out was a range rover with a 3 digit private plate. Not very discrete crossed my mind.

Both rear seat doors were open with a man standing at each door. I parked up and walked to within distance where I could get one of the guys attention "am I OK to come over" I asked. "yeah dude" as I did so full view of the back seat presented itself, well back of the car as seats were down. There were two guys probably early twentied DPing a woman easily late 50's or early 60'. She was trim and clearly fit very well manicured. Obviously the owner of range rover, parked being it were two small motorbikes adorned with the digarded. Bikers clothing.

This was all a bit surreal as I was having a conversation with the guy standing at the door while he was wanking over the view. We discussed dogging etiquette and he explained nobody joins in without being asked to. Also that asking to join in is not uncommon but poor form and frowned upon.

I watched the show for a few minutes, but did not freeze my erectiin for a wank.

As I turned back to my can a couple more cars entered and the two male drivers swapped from one car to the other.

I dropped Nessie a message about the whole situation and Instantly. Got a message back. "great perfect when can we"

By *ilbert4450Man
23 weeks ago

paisley

By *imbob2145Man
23 weeks ago

stirling

By *ushin boundariesCouple
23 weeks ago

halstead