Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Handing my used knickers to a stranger in a bar

Jump to newest

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
25 weeks ago

South Shields

Tony had watched me take a girthy guy, balls deep that afternoon and had got so worked up, the reclaim sex afterwards ended up in a record load of his spunk in my pussy.

It has been leaking out into my panties all the way through our evening meal in the restaurant and I wanted to take them off.

The ladies toilet is a short walk across the bar and I have to wait a moment for who ever is in there to finish up. A man is standing beside the gents, holding a handbag and I assume it is the husband of who ever is i the ladies, from the awkward way he is waiting.

We do that polite thing where you smile at each other and I notice he looks at my tits as we both go to look away. This isn't unusual. I like it.

He looks across when we hear the latch on the door and she comes out and sure enough, she is his wife and she has a go at him about how he needs to tuck his shirt in and he asks her to stop fussing.

I give him a parting smile of sympathy as I nip inside the loo and pull my panties down.

The gusset is soaking with his cum and my pussy and it is stained where it has started to dry.

Holding them so the gusset is spread across my plalm, I pull my phone out and take a photograph and send it to Tony; he loves a trophy.

Pulling them off, I bunch them up so the cummy bit is right inside and pop them by the sink while I wash my hands.

I keep them scrunched up in my hand as I open the door to go back to continue my dinner with Tony.

The guy who had been waiting for his wife is still there, just a few feet further away.

"She's gone to reception." he says, a cheery, if resigned smile on his face, "she wasn't happy about the room."

"Oh dear..." I say as I squeeze past the cleaning cart between us, "why don't you have these for later..." and I hand him the balled up panties that are full of my cunt and Tony's cum.

He unfolds them right there and the look on his face is priceless as he lifts them to his face and inhales, before realising where he is and stutters a thank-you before hiding them in his pocket, which he only finds after three attempts, he is so flustered.

"Do you need them back?" he asks.

"You keep them." I say. "looks like you need some relief..." as I walk back across the restaurant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary1001xMan
25 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *exymarvelMan
25 weeks ago

cardiff

By *eathersarahTV/TS
25 weeks ago

warrington

Keep going X

By *lugoneMan
25 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ocalishfunguyMan
25 weeks ago

north

By *ussyeater692Man
25 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *ike231251Man
24 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *cott60Man
24 weeks ago

Perth

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

By *eekingfun999TV/TS
24 weeks ago

whitstable

Love to inhale and lick them.

By *rmbtsTV/TS
24 weeks ago

stockport

24 weeks ago

So very naughty. I love it!

By *avwxmMan
24 weeks ago

wrexham

Dm open

By *i015Man
24 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *kpiercedCouple
24 weeks ago

walsall

That’s so hot !!!

By *axixxxMan
24 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *ormalMaleMan
24 weeks ago

near By

By *ragsterMan
24 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ndy man 200Man
24 weeks ago

hereford

"So very naughty. I love it! "
me to,its got me hard and wanking

By *ertsChastityGuyMan
20 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Love this! Very hot

By *ell18TV/TS
20 weeks ago

Mkt Bosworth

I’d love a sexy lady to give me her worn knickers to wear

By *tanlee1512Man
20 weeks ago

Epsom

mmmmmm

By *he-ProfessorMan
20 weeks ago

cheltenham

20 weeks ago

By *andyman8607Man
20 weeks ago

sandhurst / andover

Nice

By *lderWiserNowMan
20 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *uz1978Man
20 weeks ago

Bideford

By *0hn boiMan
3 weeks ago

market drayton

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan
3 weeks ago

Greenock

I’d be inside that cubicle after you left as fast as could be … sniffing and licking them clean while playing with myself lol

Soo hot love these types of situation

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

South Shields

"I’d be inside that cubicle after you left as fast as could be … sniffing and licking them clean while playing with myself lol

Soo hot love these types of situation "

Such a pervert! But in the best way!

By *ememberTheNameMan
3 weeks ago

barnsley

"Tony had watched me take a girthy guy, balls deep that afternoon and had got so worked up, the reclaim sex afterwards ended up in a record load of his spunk in my pussy.

It has been leaking out into my panties all the way through our evening meal in the restaurant and I wanted to take them off.

The ladies toilet is a short walk across the bar and I have to wait a moment for who ever is in there to finish up. A man is standing beside the gents, holding a handbag and I assume it is the husband of who ever is i the ladies, from the awkward way he is waiting.

We do that polite thing where you smile at each other and I notice he looks at my tits as we both go to look away. This isn't unusual. I like it.

He looks across when we hear the latch on the door and she comes out and sure enough, she is his wife and she has a go at him about how he needs to tuck his shirt in and he asks her to stop fussing.

I give him a parting smile of sympathy as I nip inside the loo and pull my panties down.

The gusset is soaking with his cum and my pussy and it is stained where it has started to dry.

Holding them so the gusset is spread across my plalm, I pull my phone out and take a photograph and send it to Tony; he loves a trophy.

Pulling them off, I bunch them up so the cummy bit is right inside and pop them by the sink while I wash my hands.

I keep them scrunched up in my hand as I open the door to go back to continue my dinner with Tony.

The guy who had been waiting for his wife is still there, just a few feet further away.

"She's gone to reception." he says, a cheery, if resigned smile on his face, "she wasn't happy about the room."

"Oh dear..." I say as I squeeze past the cleaning cart between us, "why don't you have these for later..." and I hand him the balled up panties that are full of my cunt and Tony's cum.

He unfolds them right there and the look on his face is priceless as he lifts them to his face and inhales, before realising where he is and stutters a thank-you before hiding them in his pocket, which he only finds after three attempts, he is so flustered.

"Do you need them back?" he asks.

"You keep them." I say. "looks like you need some relief..." as I walk back across the restaurant."

Huge fantasy of mine a stranger giving me her worn knickers

By *enuine photographerMan
3 weeks ago

Swansea

Anymore?

By *360Man
3 weeks ago

Nottingham

So hot

By *antiehunterMan
3 weeks ago

jesmond

Hey I’m local to you and I love sniffing knickers

By *lugoneMan
3 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *aughtiboy28Man
3 weeks ago

Shalford

[Removed by poster at 11/09/24 07:00:52]

By *aughtiboy28Man
3 weeks ago

Shalford

I’d end up wearing them. Hoping you’d catch me.

By *rafter69Man
3 weeks ago

upminster

Would love that done to me

Post new Message to Thread