Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

in the garage

Jump to newest

By *GFP OP   Man
6 weeks ago

South Northumberland

Some time ago I had a garage away from my house, it was a two-story building that had started life as a stable and hay loft. In modern times I kept my car downstairs and had converted the upstairs into an office of sorts.

one evening, after putting my car away, I was in the office upstairs having a quick beer and a cigarette. All alone, I opened my top drawer and pulled out my favorite ‘adult magazine’. A couple of pages in, and I was hard, so I unzipped, freed my erection and started to wank..

I was in my own world looking through my copy of readers wives, stroking my penis, when to my surprise, Angela, my ex-girlfriend, appeared at the top of the stairs. My instinct was to quickly put my cock back in my trousers, but she had a smile on her face and a naughty glint in her eye,

“no need to stop,” she said and reached down to get it back out.

Ange and I had finished a few months earlier, and although there was someone else on the scene, I still fancied her.

She was a big girl, about 22/24 dress size, with big boobs and a very juicy pussy, so I couldn't resist carrying on.

After a few minutes of watching me, she asked to see what I was wanking over. I showed her the page, pictures of a big black woman playing with a big red dildo.

“Ooo she’s hot,” Ange said as she reached down with one hand and took over the job of wanking my hard cock. With her other hand, she started to turn the pages of the magazine. What do you think of her?” she asked as she paused at a picture of a 50 year old bbw with a blond hairy pussy and huge boobs.

“she’s gorgeous” I replied.

“I bet you’d love to fuck her, wouldn't you?”

“yeah, I’d love to”

“how about this one?”

A ginger woman with her legs spread wide and a dildo in her mouth.

“Definitely !”

My cock was now very hard, Ange got on her knees and put my engorged, sensitive dick in her mouth. I could only just contain myself. Angela could give a fantastic blowjob, so it wasn't long before I started to cum into her willing mouth. she swallowed every drop.

She got up from her knees and lay back on the small sofa I had in my office, unzipped her trousers over her big belly and groin then pulled them off, along with her knickers, and revealed her natural hairy bush

“I bet you’d love to fuck this one too.”

My cock remained hard, and I was now very horny. Seeing Angela reclined with her legs spread was a lovely sight. Particularly as she then pulled her pussy open, revealing her pink inner lips, already glistening with her juice.

There was only one thing for it, I got down on my knees and pushed my head down into her. Her familiar muskiness filled my nostrils, making my cock twitch. With an eager tongue, l licked the length of her pussy, from her tight anal hole, over her open fanny and up to her swollen clit. She let out a moan of pleasure.

After a few more licks across her hot vulva, I took her clit into my mouth and started to suck it, as I did, I flicked over it with my tongue, and she let out another moan. Grabbing the back of my head, she pushed me harder into herself, and wrapped her legs over my shoulders and around me.

Pulling me into her with her legs and gripping the back of my head by my hair, she was almost suffocating me with her sopping pussy, but that's how I liked it, and she knew it.

Angela started to breath deep and heavily, occasionally moaning on her out-breath.

“Oh, that’s good." she managed, between her deep breaths.

She was getting wetter all the time, and not just from my saliva.

As I raised my head slightly to take a breath, I reached up with my right hand and slipped my middle fingers into her warm pussy and started to massage her g spot while I continued to suck and Lick her swollen button. Clearly she loved this, as she pushed down on the back of my head and let out a loud moan. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers as she suddenly got very wet, covering my face and filling my mouth with her juices. She tasted fantastic.

her pussy relaxed, so I slipped another finger in.. my middle 3 fingers were now in her and as I pushed them in, my thumb teased her anus.

“See how many fingers you can get in me.” she ordered.

Her pussy relaxed and I slipped all four fingers in, with ease. After a little time of working my digits in and out, Angela was sitting in a damp patch and her Pussy was dripping, so it didn't surprise me when I pushed a little deeper and all four fingers and my thumb squeezed into her. making her swear out loud. My whole hand was inside Angela's pussy and her muscles were gripping my wrist

I worked my fist and forearm inside her for a few minutes as she reached down and rubbed her big swollen clit. My dick was now aching to be touched, but Ange was far too busy with herself, so I had a few satisfying pulls on my cock. With another loud moan, I felt her muscles grip my arm tighter.

“Oh, God! I’m going to squirt.”

I pulled my fist out and went back down on her, getting a close-up view of her gaping pussy, it was pulsating as she rubbed furiously and then let go, covering my face in her cum, squirting over me, I opened my mouth and she easily filled it. I swallowed it all

Ange laid back with a deep sigh, with her legs still open, I could see her vulva throbbing, still leaking juice with each convulsion. She was groping her boobs, with her eyes closed, breathing deeply.

I stood up, moved a bit closer, took one of her hands and guided it to my stiff penis. Wrapping her grip around it, she opened her eyes, smiled and cupped my balls with her spare hand.

“Do you want more?” she asked me

Of course I did.

Angela started to wank me again, slowly pulling my foreskin back and forth.

“fuck me!” She demanded.

I didn’t need telling a second time, I positioned myself between her legs and slowly but deliberately pushed my shaft as deep as I could. She was still dripping with cum so I slipped into her very easily right up to my balls.

“Oh!” She moaned. “That’s good, but I want stretching." Pulling me in closer she groaned into my ear "fuck my arse!"

I pulled out of her, with a noisy squelch, she was soaking, but Rather than roll over and push her arse in the air, which is what I had expected, she raised her legs up on my shoulders and guided my hard dick to her tight bum hole.

My shaft was still glistening with her cum and it must have been dripping down the crease of her pussy to her anus, because as I pushed into her, I slipped in very easily. my throbbing member was gripped tight and my helmet rubbed against Ange's insides as my foreskin pulled back.

Angela let out a slow deep sigh as I persevered and fed more of my length up her until I had my entire cock deep in her again.

Slowly I withdrew completely, before I thrust back into her, far more deliberately. She swore again.

“Fuck!”

Hearing this spurred me on and I pulled right out again, then thrust hard into her with a grunt.

And again, I pulled out and then thrust into her bum hole, this time pulling her onto me by her ample thighs. She moaned.

“Harder!” She demanded

Ange reached down and pulled her big bum cheeks apart to allow me even deeper access.

I thrust my cock as deep as I could, as hard as I could, Making her yelp with a mix of pleasure and pain. Then again, and again. Each time, she moaned and yelped louder, urging me to thrust harder and faster.

I felt a warm gush over my groin and down my balls as she squirted again, lubing up my cock and helping me slip in even easier.

As she came, her anus gripped my dick. This was all I needed and with one last hard push, a loud groan from me, and a scream from her, I stopped deep inside, and emptied my cum into her.

I pulled my cock out of Angela's ass and stepped back. She lay there with her legs spread open, her eyes closed, and her chest heaving. Her pussy was gaping and glistening, my cum seeped out of her anus.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

“why don’t you take a few pictures, like the ones in the magazine. you can wank over them later.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes, as long as I can take a few of you.”

I didn’t have a problem with that, so I got my phone out and framed up Angelas’ ample body, Then zoomed in on her well-used pussy. It was still throbbing and she reached down and pulled herself open for me. I could see her pussy twitching, I could feel myself stiffening up again.

Angela saw this and started to rub her clit again and grope her boobs. I took some close-up pictures of her fingers inside herself. As she pulled them out there was a string of sticky cum from her labia to her hand. I caught that on camera. She then started to suck her fingers. I didn't want to miss any of this so sneaked the camera to the video setting so I could record her. My cock was hard again.

"Put your cock in my mouth and take some pictures". I did as I was told, but I videoed the action rather than just take pictures, as she pulled my foreskin back and licked my helmet.

As she pulled my foreskin back, she licked around my helmet, looking up at me with big eyes, before sinking down on my shaft swallowing it all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ini1275Man
6 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes

By *ary1001xMan
6 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *GFP OP   Man
4 weeks ago